The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2008, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 23
CyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local sweet and big eyes girl > Delle <

Delle is available today, thank you.

Pls refer to Compilation of Local Chi CFM SYT for easier updates.

More sexy pics
Old 08-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

CyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to beholdCyberOKT is a splendid one to behold

Delle is available tmr till late night, thank you.

Pls refer to Compilation of Local Chi CFM SYTfor easier updates.

More sexy pics
Old 10-12-2008, 03:04 AM
Samster

Delle is available today till late night, thank you.

More sexy pics
Old 12-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Samster

More sexy pics
Old 13-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
spartans123548 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Local sweet and big eyes girl > Delle <

had the chance to try Delle recently. Indeed, she's one of the best FLs I've met.

Big eyes+slim body+smooth skin+shaved pussy.

When she came in, she asked if i wanted to bathe. I said I'd bathe, so she could proceed. She replied in a notty way, "sure u dun wan"?

After she dried herself up, I requested that she wear her bra and panties

The rest was quite SOP, with us trying out BJ, missionary and doggie positions. Delle groaned during the session and it was clear she was enjoying herself.

Ratings:
Name: Delle
Race: Local Chinese
Looks : 7.8. Big eyes and sweet smile
Ht : 1.56m
Wt : 44 kgs
Body: 8.0. Slim in the right places
Boobs : B cup with big nipples to lick!
Frenching : 7.3
Fingering: Yes
Bj : 7.2
Fj : 8.2. Tight and wet. Moans at the right times.

Highly recommended!
Old 16-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Samster

Thanks for the fr.
Old 24-12-2008, 04:40 AM
Samster

Delle is back and available today, thank you.

More sexy pics
Old 27-12-2008, 04:21 AM
Samster

More sexy pics
Old 29-12-2008, 01:42 AM
Samster

Fair and sweet Delle is available today, thank you.

More sexy pics
Old 30-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

Fair and sweet Delle is available today and tmr, thank you.

More sexy pics
Old 31-12-2008, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 22
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

FR on Delle for everyone's review, please. Opinions expressed are purely personal and in no way meant to provoke or ignite confrontation.

Overall Demeanour: Looks cute, tries to act cute but (to me at least) the key word is "try". Keeps repeating the phrases "Yah?" and "Anything wrong?" when changing positions (in attempts to sound innocent I reckon) and it kind of got on my nerves after a while - I resorted to merely smiling politely after 10 minutes after I got tired of "repeating "No" and shaking my head with a smile.

Looks : 5/10. Big eyes but tries very hard to make sure you're aware of it (you know the typical "head way down and look way up" routine young teens tend to do when they're taking neoprints?)

Ht : About 1.6m I reckon

Wt : Didn't ask but has plenty of baby fats around the waist area

Body: 5/10 (baby fat aplenty and perspired a lot when in cowgirl position; I accidentally swiped my hand into her armpit and it was pretty soaked)

Boobs : B Cup

Frenching : Didn't try and only pecked her on the lips once because I smelt bad breath

Fingering: Yes but she will ask (albeit sweetly) "got cut nails or not?" which was a minor turn-off

BBBJ : 6.0. Tries very hard in this department but I just didn't feel "it". I had to close my eyes and think of my hot colleague at work and watching (appropriately at the time) Miss Universe on TV in order to make myself cum and she noticed, asking me at one point "Can you concentrate or not.."

FJ : 6.0. Pretty tight and eager to please (I told her I was tired and didn't really feel like trying but she insisted that she will do all the work). Her moaning sounds genuine though..

GFE: 4/10. It's a personal opinion - CyberOKT has already told me she was not fluent in English and he was right. She was not an ah lian, but we couldn't converse beyond the normal "You ok?" and "You want to rest?".

Maybe it was just a bad day at the office - for me, not for her. I was too tired to try..
Old 04-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

More sexy pics
Old 04-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
FR on Delle for everyone's review, please. Opinions expressed are purely personal and in no way meant to provoke or ignite confrontation.

Overall Demeanour: Looks cute, tries to act cute but (to me at least) the key word is "try". Keeps repeating the phrases "Yah?" and "Anything wrong?" when changing positions (in attempts to sound innocent I reckon) and it kind of got on my nerves after a while - I resorted to merely smiling politely after 10 minutes after I got tired of "repeating "No" and shaking my head with a smile.

Looks : 5/10. Big eyes but tries very hard to make sure you're aware of it (you know the typical "head way down and look way up" routine young teens tend to do when they're taking neoprints?)

Ht : About 1.6m I reckon

Wt : Didn't ask but has plenty of baby fats around the waist area

Body: 5/10 (baby fat aplenty and perspired a lot when in cowgirl position; I accidentally swiped my hand into her armpit and it was pretty soaked)

Boobs : B Cup

Frenching : Didn't try and only pecked her on the lips once because I smelt bad breath

Fingering: Yes but she will ask (albeit sweetly) "got cut nails or not?" which was a minor turn-off

BBBJ : 6.0. Tries very hard in this department but I just didn't feel "it". I had to close my eyes and think of my hot colleague at work and watching (appropriately at the time) Miss Universe on TV in order to make myself cum and she noticed, asking me at one point "Can you concentrate or not.."

FJ : 6.0. Pretty tight and eager to please (I told her I was tired and didn't really feel like trying but she insisted that she will do all the work). Her moaning sounds genuine though..

GFE: 4/10. It's a personal opinion - CyberOKT has already told me she was not fluent in English and he was right. She was not an ah lian, but we couldn't converse beyond the normal "You ok?" and "You want to rest?".

Maybe it was just a bad day at the office - for me, not for her. I was too tired to try..
kinda summarized my experience. unlikely to RTF
Old 05-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

More sexy pics
Old 06-01-2009, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
dominic7 is Cool - loads of Potential

I never written any FR b4 but I just wanna just to put a fair word on this girl next door. she was my last bonk for 2008. we shower together and lay down together quite a bit. there was absolutely no rush and it did make me feel at ease till i almost forgotten to pay. she's pretty eager to please and very obedient sorta girl. though not quite my type, she did work hard to make it her worth. maybe need to do a little re packaging.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1