The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
T3USER is one of the Best!T3USER is one of the Best!T3USER is one of the Best!
Re: >----1>Ida Adriana For you<1----<

I am just puzzled and wonder if you are keen to do business.

PM you twice and took you a couple of days to reply. Urge gone liao.

SMS you earlier and are still waiting for your reply.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NickD7650 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this girl is a bloody waste of time.. msged her yesterday n she said ok she will meet me at 1045pm.. after i checked in at lavender 81 i asked her if she wanted any drinks n she replied if can we meet at kovan 81.. this was abt 1010pm.. i told her i checked in already and she replied (typing of straight from my sms reply) ' I wont go cuz u book the room already'.. i was WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! i still politely asked her why and no reply.. bross... be careful of this idiot.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:36 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 0
shortyzzida is a Helpful and Caring Samstershortyzzida is a Helpful and Caring Samstershortyzzida is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickD7650 View Post
this girl is a bloody waste of time.. msged her yesterday n she said ok she will meet me at 1045pm.. after i checked in at lavender 81 i asked her if she wanted any drinks n she replied if can we meet at kovan 81.. this was abt 1010pm.. i told her i checked in already and she replied (typing of straight from my sms reply) ' I wont go cuz u book the room already'.. i was WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! i still politely asked her why and no reply.. bross... be careful of this idiot.
Read all my frs on why I won't go if u already book the room..
Old 02-03-2011, 06:51 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 0
shortyzzida is a Helpful and Caring Samstershortyzzida is a Helpful and Caring Samstershortyzzida is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good if I go under okt..

Firstly okt will answer all your question here..give u fast response on ctcs

Secondlly will reply to all your msg fast..even when im being fuck in the room an okt can still entertain next cust

Thirdly both wiil earn and eventually increase the price which I dont think anyone appcreciate here.

independent fls are just games for you all to play with..good behaviour takes ages to be put up here..but cock ups within mins youll see it here..

For all the haters there are still lovers..for all the praises there are critics..for all my regulars there are idiots..my apology is no use to all the egoist here..but still I offer them willingly..as wrong is wrong and right is right..

Sorry to the peole whom I wrongfully treat.as its not me willingly doing it..every fls okt have thier own criteria which need to be met b4 closing a deal..so do me.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
stryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of lightstryker is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
She had a bad experience previously so want to check in together for her safety.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

kidheck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

12am - 1am slot still available?
Old 02-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Samster

NickD7650 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i do understand but at least do explain.. not just msg me like that.. im not fussy.. hoping if in the future i do meet her it will be a more pleasent one..
Old 03-03-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ZammyWammy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Ida Can I get Ur Number
Old 03-03-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
icemagna is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Care to send me yr email
Old 03-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
icemagna is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi can I have yr ctc
Old 04-03-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

A.G. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: >----1>Ida Adriana For you<1----<

Quote:
Bro NickD7650 ... perhaps you missed her other post regarding a sicko who planted a hidden cam prior to her arrival.... he had checked in earlier but his ploy was busted ... this freaked her out and almost stopped her from serving us bros ... why dun we spare a tot for her ... she is on her own and has to care for herself ...

Other Bros ... she has to fend for herself so please do not take advantage of her ... perhaps she does not reply to yr smses as she was simply following her gut feeling - that the same bad experience wud recur or that the bro wud be rough with her ... and if this happen, who can she turn to??? if she engage an okt, then for sure, her rates wud hike ... i dare to say that compared to her HOT BOD and EXCELLENT SERVICE, its DEFINITELY WORTH the damage ...

Just my few cents worth ... go thinks about it ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread