The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-05-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Sweetest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweetest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: eunice here :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eunicexoxo View Post
Hi, this week I'm working on 1 of the weekdays. Text me for advance booking. Thanks
Was supposed to meet Eunice for the first time on Monday, 3 May. Somehow I had a hunch that she would bring me luck and on Fri, 30 Apr, I had asked her for a 4D number to buy for the weekend before our meeting the following Monday. I told her we would split the windfall equally if I strike. Lady luck was not fully with us as we had only almost hit the first prize on Sunday (each would have won a 5-figure amount) but all is not lost as I had also spent a small amount on that number on i-bet and had won a starter prize.

But subsequently due to her school work, appointment on 3 May was adjourned. Received a text from Eunice on 24 May that she would work on 27 May (ie today) and I quickly secured an appointment to see her during my lunch time this afternoon.

Although I had read through her 22-page thread thus forming an image of what to expect of her looks, I was pleasantly surprised when I first saw her. She has indeed all the features and attributes of a SYD (Sweet Young Darling).

Eunice is a girl who will easily be spotted and stood out amongst a crowd. With her tinted straight long hair, beautiful face features, good height and weight, she is simply a man’s fantasy of his dream girl.

After she came into the room, I straight away handed her share of prize money to her and we started giggling and talking about the wasted opportunity of almost striking the 1st prize, amongst other things. The atmosphere was relaxed, casual and warm, the perfect setting for a love-making session.

After a short while she started removing her blouse and her very short skirt. It was a great feast for my eyes as she wore no bra underneath that blouse. I could see (and of course confirmed by touching later) how smooth and tender her skin was. And those lovely cute pinkish nipples would be another feast-to-be, but for my mouth later on of course.

One good thing led to another and we were making passionate love in front of the huge mirror. No step to step description of our romantic session but would instead highlight a couple of things that I noticed. Though Eunice is very young, if you love to French kiss, I think Eunice will not disappoint you with her kissing skills. She was very responsive, spared no efforts in sliding her sensual tongue in and out of my mouth. We were kissing hard and deep. Nothing beats the long, slow, juicy and enticing kisses as foreplay to express our emotions and desire.

The other thing that caught my attention was, when we were in missionary position, both her hands were grabbing both my wrists, sliding up and down to my elbows in rhythmic tandem with my strokes while I was sliding in and out of her. At that very moment, I felt like I was making love with my girlfriend.

Young as she might be, in my personal opinion, I don’t think Eunice would disappoint anyone who has had a chance to be with her, even for just one short hour. I am sure one will leave the room with a good and lasting impression of Eunice as much as I do. Keep it up, Eunice!

Oh by the way, before she left the room, a number was whispered into my ears for this weekend’s 4D…hahaha.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
eunicexoxo is one of the Best!eunicexoxo is one of the Best!eunicexoxo is one of the Best!

Hi sorry to those that message me. I can't reply cause I have not top up my card. Am really very very busy with school work. Will reply after I am done with everything

DONTS : ANAL,RAW,CIM.
only chinese

damage: $200 for one hour one shot
(exclude condom and room)

email me at [email protected] for my number
Old 11-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
eunicexoxo is one of the Best!eunicexoxo is one of the Best!eunicexoxo is one of the Best!

Hi hi hi, have finally clear my assignment and all. Will start next week

DONTS : ANAL,RAW,CIM.
only chinese

damage: $200 for one hour one shot
(exclude condom and room)

email me at [email protected] for my number
Old 17-06-2010, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
limpeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this babe today.
I think she was kinda shy when she asked me not to stare at her.
Tries to please and hardworking. Can converse well too.

Maybe both of us were not in the right mood today. Didn't cum at all.
That wasn't entirely her fault since I was too tired from work and kinda over-strained my thigh muscles yesterday.

Hope to see her again soon when time and money allows.
Old 17-06-2010, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
daidne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi.. interested.. can pm me ur contact and photo?
Old 19-06-2010, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tzeentch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey eunice contact me at [email protected]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1