The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
baybrayan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbaybrayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
chinatown massage parlours

hi.. any1 went chinatown for massage b4? know there is a few 'healthy' 1 ard.. but not sure which 1.. went with my fren 2wks ago 3rd level.. we wanted clean massage.. n got wat we wanted.. $35 for 45mins.. $45 for 1hr.. on monday.. we went again.. back to e same 1.. cos their massage not bad.. tis time i got e same lady.. think from viet.. her massaging tis time is totally diff from e first time.. many a times she pull down my underwear so much so tat i can feel half my butt exposing.. diff from e 1st time i went.. thou she like even more skill la.. as in massaging.. but like i say.. as she pull down my undies.. her hands tends to go in more.. making me hard but facing e floor.. aft e back was then i face up.. thank god my brother is napping.. so she was doing her stuff on my leg n i was enjoying it when out of a sudden she gave a pat on my brother.. causing it have a lil reaction.. i open my eyes looking at her n she quietly ask, 'yao ma?' but i was with my fren, beside me.. those curtain concept.. how to 'YAO"!! lolx. so i rejected her lor.. but i'm so gonna go on my own n see wat she provides..

tats all for now.. stay tuned!!

Aint no hole too deep to dive..
Too many whores out there to dine..
Old 27-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: chinatown massage parlours

keep us update bro
Old 27-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: chinatown massage parlours

yep i went chinatown masg, i only go to reputable
.shop, discreet and very pte, not those with gals pestering
ppl to go in.
Then must hv a real boss overseaing the whole operation,
so that the quality standard is there.
Not those boss rent out bed space type.
Those second floor one are usually good, quiet and discreet
u feel peace ful.
Old 27-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
vguest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: chinatown massage parlours

Nice bro.. Keep us updated but be discreet.. Shop with good msg not many.
Old 27-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
minahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyminahfav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice fr.......
Old 27-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
harrier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Utter bullshit. There are no more such places in Chinatown. Chinatown is absolutely clean now.
Old 27-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

baybrayan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbaybrayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

jus got pm by a bro.. he say tat e lady mayb from china.. ok for tis part i got to clarify.. i nv actually asked her where she from.. guess she's from viet from her way of speaking.. a little bit lao hong when she speaks chinese.. not those typical china lady way of talking.. so ya.. i mayb wrong on tis part..

Old 27-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrier View Post
Utter bullshit. There are no more such places in Chinatown. Chinatown is absolutely clean now.
well bro.. like i say.. i nv really ask what she provides.. she jus touched my didi.. mayb i interpreted wrongly.. but dun take my view as shit pls.. tats y im also asking for all kind bro views here.. n r u working for AV? how do u noe chinatown is "absolutely clean now" ?

Old 27-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blueflash93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah. i that time go people park, pearl centre, all like dont have. end up i walk across to temple street there to try hunt around. Had an awesome one with a young PRC.
Shes 24years old, kinda forget her name alrdy. Slim long legs, boobs around small B cup. She was doing an awesome massage, but i wasnt really pay attention, mind kept thinking if she will pop GQ anot cause this shop looks v legal. She kept pulling my hands to have contact with her legs and below later, slowly became harder and harder. After awhile, when she massage the legs, keep going into my inner thigh and touching my balls and the tip. woah. damn shiok. Finally GQ pop when im asked to flip over, i chose HJ and BJ only. The HJ stroking was okaeokae only, but the BJ was awesome, nice suck and tickling. Overall was 30(massage)+80(BJ +HJ). I will visit again and get the actual address again before posting another FR. Sorry for this lousy one!
Old 27-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflash93 View Post
wah. i that time go people park, pearl centre, all like dont have. end up i walk across to temple street there to try hunt around. Had an awesome one with a young PRC.
Shes 24years old, kinda forget her name alrdy. Slim long legs, boobs around small B cup. She was doing an awesome massage, but i wasnt really pay attention, mind kept thinking if she will pop GQ anot cause this shop looks v legal. She kept pulling my hands to have contact with her legs and below later, slowly became harder and harder. After awhile, when she massage the legs, keep going into my inner thigh and touching my balls and the tip. woah. damn shiok. Finally GQ pop when im asked to flip over, i chose HJ and BJ only. The HJ stroking was okaeokae only, but the BJ was awesome, nice suck and tickling. Overall was 30(massage)+80(BJ +HJ). I will visit again and get the actual address again before posting another FR. Sorry for this lousy one!
nice bro.. can pm me exact location? hahaha.. mine was 2nd visit then she request de.. think she wanna make sure im not AV or sth.. lolx..

Old 27-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
thomasjeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrier View Post
Bro, sure or not? Chinatown ABSOLUTELY CLEAN ??? For you maybe....

Most of Temple street massage parlours are trying to keep a relatively low profile, "discreet and very private" is the name of such Survivor Game.

They're charge higher price to stay in business, rental cos higher mah......

Clean ??? Be one their regular visitor and you'll probably get an ice-cream.
Old 27-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

I have been inside one of these second floor massage parlours in Chinatown once only. A few of them are owned by the same boss. This is because the receptionist can phone for another massage girl from a nearby massage parlour. Nothing happened. The massage woman was an ugly old hag with arthritic hands. She probably needed a therapeutic massage from me. As I left the place, I saw a Caucasian couple going upstairs to another one. They had asked for a couple massage.
Old 27-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
I have been inside one of these second floor massage parlours in Chinatown once only. A few of them are owned by the same boss. This is because the receptionist can phone for another massage girl from a nearby massage parlour. Nothing happened. The massage woman was an ugly old hag with arthritic hands. She probably needed a therapeutic massage from me. As I left the place, I saw a Caucasian couple going upstairs to another one. They had asked for a couple massage.
which shop ? is it wan ***?
Old 28-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
thomasjeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That WanN*** twin-chain shops recently cannot make it liao.... its MILF is getting from average looks to urgly, Yuck! one of the specky MILF sitting downstairs just weeks ago is really a No-No-turn-off, CMI - cannot make it.

I don't know why WanN*** got such people nowsday, but I'm not going up with her for sure. Think the whole stretch of Temple Street is "Bao" by the same boss, therefore no competition, so can ask for rocket price with propeller plane standard?
Old 28-07-2011, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
h_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 of the level 2 shop after 'service' will even give out name cards.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1