The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 23
kurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bkk's "Local Thais" Scene

I hope that we could learn more about the local thai scene/joints be it:-
1. Clubs/Pubs/Discos
2. MP/TTM/HCs
3. FL Streetwalkers Areas
4. Agogo Bars
5. Cheap and Good Thai Restaurants
6. etc etc of the "Local Thais" scene...
Time for us to infiltrate the UNKNOWN/UNDISCOVERED Thais scene

So let me be the first to contribute what I found so far. More to follow...
Credits to Bro Badfishlbc from Bkktonite:-
In the Chatuchak area, or Jatujak if u prefer, there's a whole row of small clubs. Not sure what street exactly but it was a main road and you'll see a bunch of clubs in an area about 100 yards long, lots of ppl outside so u won't miss it. In the back, it's kinda like the Soi 4 scene on Ratchadaphisek. I went to two of these clubs. Cha-Bar and Yok Adok (sp?). Cha-Bar would be the bigger of the two clubs, small compared to Slim or any of the RCA clubs, but a lot of fun. Cha-Bar had a good live band on both nights I went there and plenty of cute young TGs. Yok Adok is on the backside of the street and sports a lot of the same crowd. I believe 2 bottles of JW Red and mixers came out to just under 2k at Cha-Bar. Yok Adok should be around the same price. They play a mixture of HipHop, dance, and Thai music with live bands.
Credits to Bro Opti from Bkktonite:-
If you're talking to a taxi driver the name of the place is "Oh Tah Goh." It's kinda hard to pronounce and its a problem to get a taxi that knows where you want to go sometimes.

Any brudders here know the directions to this place? Would taxis be able to take us there if we just say "Oh Tah Goh, Chatuchak"?

Last edited by kurupa; 30-01-2005 at 04:28 PM.
Old 30-01-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

kurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurupa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk's "Local Thais" Scene

Now on the Local Thais MP scene...

Credits to Bro Italianlover from Bkktonite.
Under the "Massage" section I found an address which caught my attention: V2 Entertainment, behind Chok-Chai-See market and off Lad Prao Road. As I had checked out most of the Ratchada places already and as V2 isn't far away from that area (15 minutes by taxi) I decided to give a try. I haven't seen any postings before on this forum. So this is apparently the first one. It's very easy to find as there are big signs along Lad Prao Road. The place looks a little bit old from the outside but clean and cosy from the inside. It's a typical place for local people. My visit there - yes, I am a foreigner caucasian type - caused some surprised faces at first. But as I speak Thai quite fluently the situation changed immediately and I was being welcomed by a helpful and patient papasan. He confirmed that I was among the few foreigners in this parlour. Usually, so he continued, Thai customers bring their foreign friends along. So if you fellows decide to go there, you should at least be able to communicate in Thai or go with a local. It was on a Saturday afternoon, just after opening time at around 5.45 hours. There were about ten girls sitting in the fishbowl - small but delicate selection. All of them were of white skin colour, tall and with long black hair. I couldn't make up my mind and asked for another ten to fifteen minutes which I was granted of course. Shortly after six o'clock I had up my mind. I paid the cashier 1800 Baht and went upstairs for my two-hour session with a girl who formely worked at Poseidon. She was very talkative and smart. Her services were more professional than natural tough. She didn't even ask or beg for a tip at the end but wanted me to give the housekeeper a tip instead. So I did and my girl seemed to be pleased. Be advised: For some real action with wild girls, better stay in the Ratchada-area. But if you would like to experience some real local-flavour, in a quiet, laid-back and very relaxing environment, V2 might be worth a try.
Old 30-01-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupa
Now on the Local Thais MP scene...

Credits to Bro Italianlover from Bkktonite.
Under the "Massage" section I found an address which caught my attention: V2 Entertainment, behind Chok-Chai-See market and off Lad Prao Road. As I had checked out most of the Ratchada places already and as V2 isn't far away from that area (15 minutes by taxi) I decided to give a try. I haven't seen any postings before on this forum. So this is apparently the first one. It's very easy to find as there are big signs along Lad Prao Road. The place looks a little bit old from the outside but clean and cosy from the inside. It's a typical place for local people. My visit there - yes, I am a foreigner caucasian type - caused some surprised faces at first. But as I speak Thai quite fluently the situation changed immediately and I was being welcomed by a helpful and patient papasan. He confirmed that I was among the few foreigners in this parlour. Usually, so he continued, Thai customers bring their foreign friends along. So if you fellows decide to go there, you should at least be able to communicate in Thai or go with a local. It was on a Saturday afternoon, just after opening time at around 5.45 hours. There were about ten girls sitting in the fishbowl - small but delicate selection. All of them were of white skin colour, tall and with long black hair. I couldn't make up my mind and asked for another ten to fifteen minutes which I was granted of course. Shortly after six o'clock I had up my mind. I paid the cashier 1800 Baht and went upstairs for my two-hour session with a girl who formely worked at Poseidon. She was very talkative and smart. Her services were more professional than natural tough. She didn't even ask or beg for a tip at the end but wanted me to give the housekeeper a tip instead. So I did and my girl seemed to be pleased. Be advised: For some real action with wild girls, better stay in the Ratchada-area. But if you would like to experience some real local-flavour, in a quiet, laid-back and very relaxing environment, V2 might be worth a try.
Tks for the recommendation Will go there on my next trip. Do u remember which PaPa u speak to?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 30-01-2005, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak
Tks for the recommendation Will go there on my next trip. Do u remember which PaPa u speak to?
Hello..U don geh siao ok...U are the most laojiao there...
Old 30-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Credits to Bro BKKRH from Bkktonite.

Take the boat on the Chao Phraya river to Pin Klao.
There (on the west side of the river) you have at least three choises (MPs) :
Snow White is the closest - less than walk 5 min from the river, Chao Phraya 3 and Valentine is about 10 min walk.
When walking to Snow White, walk 200 m from the ferry take to the right and after a few steps to the left, walk another 200 m on Soi Suwichandamri and you will find a parkinglot on your right hand - inside that parkinglot you will find Snow White. I cannot remember any sign on the building, but there is a building and I know that they will be happy to welcome a visitor. Call them 4249691, 4335682 or 4353523 if you need details.
When walking from the river to CP3 or Valentine you have to walk about 800 m to a big intersection. Cross Arun Amarin road. Voila!, on your right side you will find Valentine and next to it you will find CP3. You find them behind gigant parkinglots and they have both huge signs and it is huge buildings with a lot of ACs but no windows. In addition to this there are a lot of interesting places in this area and I expect a lot of FRs from this area.

Another alternative might be Texus Massage on 163-165 Soi Troksai Yawarat road. Phone 2233521-5. It is a bit closer but it seems to be a bit run down. I am unsure if I can recommend this place, but it is your choise and a pussy is always a pussy! It might be possible for you to walk, it will take about 15 min or you may take a Tuk-Tuk to Mc Donalds on Yawarat rd and walk from there. You will find a "Texus"-sign in the surroundings. I expect FRs from this area as well.
Old 30-01-2005, 10:35 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak
Can you also bring me along too?
Old 30-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
Can you also bring me along too?
bring me too....but local thai scene??
Old 30-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
bring me too....but local thai scene??
KNN all of u act blurr hah...Then who will bring me to Poseidon...kekekeke
Old 30-01-2005, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MrBeeRocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
you all sibeh funny hor... mai pen rhy... i bring you all there lah...
Old 31-01-2005, 12:13 AM
Samster

2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
knn bro romance....u closed your eyes u also know how to walk there from bkk airport....kekekeke.

me 80% going with u guys......if wanna go sian char bo and hope for free fucks.....count me out.....i got no time.....i only go places where they have gals for pick ups......example cm2,rao2,siam htl n etc....when i see the gal.....i want to ask "tao rai"......no time go discos/pubs and ask gal's name,contact number,can dance together etc.......
Old 31-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
knn bro romance....u closed your eyes u also know how to walk there from bkk airport....kekekeke.

me 80% going with u guys......if wanna go sian char bo and hope for free fucks.....count me out.....i got no time.....i only go places where they have gals for pick ups......example cm2,rao2,siam htl n etc....when i see the gal.....i want to ask "tao rai"......no time go discos/pubs and ask gal's name,contact number,can dance together etc.......
Good on u bro! U are very straight forward and direct...I guess bro Cummings admire u alot on this...but remember to ask for discounts hoh...okie.

Btw, I am Cummings friend from Aussie...hehehe! Hope to make a trip with u guys in the near future...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 31-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:

haha ur style almost the same as mine..but I had lesser money to throw than u...the bros here knoe u go BKK like u go Sentosa..kekeke...U can count kurupa in for pick ups but u & me all know can already...His money hard to earn..He only wan KLCBCL & CIM...oh I almost forgot & 2 shots.....hahaha
Old 31-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamboy
Most drivers will know where Oh Tah Go is. Those who don't know. Skip to the next one. Taxis aplenty. No scared.
Thanks for the info. Will try to check out this area if time allows.
Old 31-01-2005, 09:40 AM
Samster

Would like to check out these local thai joints but first may I ask you masters for any updates/changes/directions...
1. Sugar Beat Pub (http://thaipoppers.com/venue/images/map- sugarbeat.gif) - issit still crawling with lotsa FLs?
2. Eurasia Hotel or Come Dora Cafe rite? (http://www.eurasiahotels.com/bangko...eurasia_bkk.gif) - best time/day to go there? Going rate for ST, LT?
3. Income Hotel KTV @ Laphrao Soi 12 (Taxis familiar with this place?)
4. Coffee shop near Soi SabaiJai (Sutthisan Area) - name of this establishment to tell the taxi?
5. Ban Pong "Prostitute Town" @ between Bkk and Kanchanaburi - how to reach by bus?
6. Any other local thai joints??? Hope we can all share info for the benefit of all brudders visiting or based in Bkk.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha ur style almost the same as mine..but I had lesser money to throw than u...the bros here knoe u go BKK like u go Sentosa..kekeke...U can count kurupa in for pick ups but u & me all know can already...His money hard to earn..He only wan KLCBCL & CIM...oh I almost forgot & 2 shots.....hahaha
bro romance,me no $ to throw leh......mai mee tang liao.....i go sentosa no need think so much....but go bkk think till my head almost crack.
regarding karupa.....agree with KLCBPL,2 shots & CIM.....plus take naked photos of the gal using his digi cam......kekekeke.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1