The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: phuket

Bro, Suzy Wong 1 is just opposite Suzy Wong 2! Directly opposite with the trishaw outside! Showgirl & Exotica are also run by the same boss, all around Soi Sea Dragon..
Dun worry! More fun being alone, I went to Suzy Wong 2 on my last trip alone and just buy a few girls drinks and all the others will come and sit with you for U to choose!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
Bro, Suzy Wong 1 is just opposite Suzy Wong 2! Directly opposite with the trishaw outside! Showgirl & Exotica are also run by the same boss, all around Soi Sea Dragon..
Dun worry! More fun being alone, I went to Suzy Wong 2 on my last trip alone and just buy a few girls drinks and all the others will come and sit with you for U to choose!
Agreed.. u dun need to worry... when Bro Sentinel went home early.. i go cheong alone.... very easy to pick up gals you like... unlike sg...
Old 05-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Rejuvenation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros i going for honeymoon for my wife...any gd romantic hotels to recommend? would prefer on patong beach, and very near to the beach...
Old 05-07-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
Target joints with girls in mini-rock or shorts, not the ones with girls in traditional clothing. As indicated, tip is 500 HJ, 1000 BJ, 1500 FS. However, not all joints (or girls) provide BJ or FS.
hi thx I saw some gals wearing those tank top but revealing some cleavage but wearing those long type of sarong skirt, the whole group of gals wear that actually mostly white tops with diff color long skirt, are these the joints that have happy ending with 500hj? if i'm looking for fj I'll probably ask taxi to bring to christine
Old 05-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
loki21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some updates: roxy... No girls. Soi dragon is under some reno... Sw1 side of the street are closed except for some bars. Sorry, yet to ask when will the reno complete. Beer bars... Limited gems. Disco... Yet to explore... And tks to everyone who gave me some info
Old 05-07-2010, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Is Hard Rock opened?
Old 05-07-2010, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejuvenation View Post
bros i going for honeymoon for my wife...any gd romantic hotels to recommend? would prefer on patong beach, and very near to the beach...
Honeymoon in Patong will have to be Impiana Resort and Spa Phuket. It's actually on the beach side (instead of across the road). Look it up, it's nice.

Congrats
-E.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejuvenation View Post
going for honeymoon for my wife...any gd romantic hotels to recommend? would prefer on patong beach, and very near to the beach...
Why not try off main Patong beach, to Kara and Karon (better beaches)? Upon recommendation by a phuket resident, I'm booked at below. Only if you intend a romantic getaway

http://www.phuketboomerang.com/

2 notches down, but no less tempting (new and 50% price)

http://www.katanoiresort.com/
Old 05-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
loki21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Is Hard Rock opened?
Hardrock is open.

And there are new beer bars with new deco at the boxing stadium. Just like tiger disco beer bars. But there are not a lot girls and patrons
Old 06-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

thx guys I had my first massage in patong and I have to say omg Thai girls are just awesome....told myself not to get kc but the kc is just too overwhelming! The gfe is just so different that other asian women cannot match! did not ask for more tips (I ended up paying 500baht for hj and 1hr oil massage) and instead ask me to keep her number...is she just skilled or wat

definetly gonna look for her again

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 06-07-2010, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
...had my first massage in patong...
Bro, mind sharing where you had your massage? Going in Aug & did not have the urge to have a massage with happy ending during my previous trips.

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, Welcome to The Dark Side... izzt KENNA CON or got KAN CHEN? hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
thx guys I had my first massage in patong and I have to say omg Thai girls are just awesome....told myself not to get kc but the kc is just too overwhelming! The gfe is just so different that other asian women cannot match! did not ask for more tips (I ended up paying 500baht for hj and 1hr oil massage) and instead ask me to keep her number...is she just skilled or wat

definetly gonna look for her again
Wa, u still going in Aug... izzt easy just ask 2IC to stand n they will know what to know lioa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
Bro, mind sharing where you had your massage? Going in Aug & did not have the urge to have a massage with happy ending during my previous trips.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 06-07-2010, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going in Aug & Sep. The GongTau is strong.

For the Sep trip, I've decided to try out SilkAir to see if full service carriers are worth the premium.

What I really need is the reliability & not the creature comforts like a blanket or pillow. On the otherhand, I would like a small pillow. I use it to cover my ears when I sleep.

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, Bro, u really got deep GONG TAO lioa... hahaha... 555...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
I'm going in Aug & Sep. The GongTau is strong.

For the Sep trip, I've decided to try out SilkAir to see if full service carriers are worth the premium.

What I really need is the reliability & not the creature comforts like a blanket or pillow. On the otherhand, I would like a small pillow. I use it to cover my ears when I sleep.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 06-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Samster

Beware if u rent a Motorbike...

http://www.phuketgazette.net/archive...ticle8910.html

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1