The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2013, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 11
EmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to behold
Lost in Life

What matters me is that i'm kind of lonely, depressed and lost till now for my past whole life, i can't seems to find any meaning why am i in this world. At times i feel so lonely tat i got no one to talk to, no one to understand me as i does't have any friends in my social circle. I'm totally physically and emotionally depressed of not knowing what to do for my next steps, and neither am i wealthy nor educated. With all this factors, i'm kind of breaking down soon, what should i do
Old 25-09-2013, 04:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost in Life

Those who seek "meaning" in life invariably end up depressed because there is never a satisfactory answer to that question. Perhaps the answer comes the day you kick the bucket but who knows.

However, in order to cheer yourself up, what you need is "purpose" in life so set yourself some goals and start working hard to achieve them.

You say you're not wealthy so your first goal in life should be to achieve financial independence before a certain age... 45 is a good number unless you're already past that milestone.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-09-2013, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 15
xpinkyx-moment is a glorious beacon of lightxpinkyx-moment is a glorious beacon of lightxpinkyx-moment is a glorious beacon of lightxpinkyx-moment is a glorious beacon of lightxpinkyx-moment is a glorious beacon of light

Stand up bro/sis ..

What I can say is life moves on ~

Tml will still come . prob will still come .. So stand firmed and face it .

Good luck =)

Thank you for your Post , For your Like , For you Click ~

Old 25-09-2013, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

join a club, be active and soon you meet some friends with the same feathers. enjoy life and dont think too much about the future. relax
Ferrari F430 2008 (2014)

Next baby F458
Old 25-09-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoLonely View Post
wealthy nor educated ....
Since you think these two things you mentioned are the start of having meaning ....

Go for the 2 things first ....
Old 25-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

come in more often and read about the stuff guys are grappling with in this message board like;

would u marry a fl and help her pay her debts?
how to kc a wl or karaoke hostess?
would u marry a wl with 3 kids from previous marriage ?
etc

then u will realize that your humdrum life is not so bad after all
Old 25-09-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
What matters me is that i'm kind of lonely, depressed and lost till now for my past whole life, i can't seems to find any meaning why am i in this world. At times i feel so lonely tat i got no one to talk to, no one to understand me as i does't have any friends in my social circle. I'm totally physically and emotionally depressed of not knowing what to do for my next steps, and neither am i wealthy nor educated. With all this factors, i'm kind of breaking down soon, what should i do
u are lonely: why do u say lonely? where r yr children (if any)? where r yr parents, i'm no matter wat divorce if they had, u must be still in contact w one of them. pls remember tat our parents are the Buddha in our homes. where are yr old frds? im sure everyone has... what happened to yr relationship with them? is there any silly incident tat u did, tat u dare not face them? take two steps back, n re-approach them one by one. im sure those who have a heart ll let the past be bygones, n help u with yr life once more.

u r depressed: there must be certain things tat u do, then resulted in yr depression. if u think u were doing the right move, only then to discover tat tat was indeed a stupid n silly action, tat caused a lot of hurt and anguish to ppl around u, im sure those ppl ll forgive u, if u simply walk up to them to say, "i'm sorry". those ppl around u ll definitely give u a warm hug, which ll take yr depression off.

u r lost: no u r not. since u know how to go to yr current destination, u ll definitely know how to make a U-turn back to the original path b4 u make tat horrendous decision. there must be someone who brought n lead u on well, till where u are, then u decided u yr wings are strong alr, then u wanna fly to greener pastures, only to discover tat the pasture was only a piece of barren land, n empty promises. remember tat u r not lost. u only need to reverse back to where it was well before, n carry on from there.

u found no meaning in this world: well if didn't find any meaning in this world, u'd not have known how to register yrself in tis forum, come to tis folder, n post such a topic. well u know tat tis folder chats abt matters of the heart, obviously u are having some relationship problems, tat u may have made a strong n wrong decision, n have affected u so badly tat u need to come in here n pour out. remember, if that someone still has feelings for u, u need to approach tat person in a different, apologetic manner, n ask for forgiveness. it s only when u know how to ask for forgiveness, then u have found yr meaning in tis world. u cannot be so self centred thinking whatever u do is always correct. but sometimes at e expense of hurting someone else.

u got no one to talk to & understand u: come on, it s only this week tat u found no one to talk to. cos u have chosen to desert yr group in the first place. no way u no one to talk to. where are yr working frds, yr clubbing buddies, yr motoring (if u drive) kakis, yr toastbox kakis, etc? u must be feeling very negative abt tat something tat u ve done, so tat u yrself are avoiding them. u still have them, yes, yr frds are waiting for u to call or text them. well, tis time u have to make yr first move. walk out of it! everyone ll understand when u ve decided to step out of yr own darkness!

u r physically & emotionally depressed: I can feel how u r feeling now. u depended on someone too much, n u lost tat someone, right? well, I guess only tat someone can pick u up. u did something bad to tat someone too, right? well, it is only u who can decide when u wanna be apologetic, n explain one last time to tat important person. how long u wanna drag tis on, it depends on yrself. cos without tat person, u have lost yr directions in yr path. tat person must be the light tat shine on yr feet for yr path. so u decide........... on yr next steps.

u r neither wealthy nor educated: money is not the root to everything. how do measure wealthy? by the zeros in yr bankbook? no, my frd. being wealthy is how "rich", but not cash rich, yr life can be fulfilled. knowledge of beings n decisions tat u made. being educated doesn't mean have PhD or degrees. being educated is by knowing how to treat human beings well. there are many billionaires tat started their life without a degree and only few hundred dollars in their pockets. remember, it's not abt yr academic qualifications and bank figures. it s how u handle life, n making decisions tat affect yr life as well as others too.

u r breaking down soon: so my frd, how soon is yr soon? tomorrow, next week, next mth? how do u know u r breaking down? who told u tat? yr frds? u r the control in yr own life. sometimes, having someone to complement yr life, u didn't cherish it, then u destroyed it yrself, maybe? well, if u need someone to lunch or dine with, think of who was tat person whom u ate the last few occasions, n ate happily with...... then give tat person a text, to see if both of u can go for tat makan session again. u ll not break down, u jus think tat u r breaking down, which u ll not, cos u still have persons tat love u in yr life. there r still people who cherishes u. wat u need to do is jus to think back, cough out the courage, n take tat one last step out of yr hurting situation tat u r facing now.

it's not too late. someone didn't die as a results of yr actions tat u made. u still have tat light tat once shone on yr feet.....

hope my efforts to write my longest posts, are not wasted here....... take care, n be healthy!
Old 25-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
Janet_W deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tmr is another day.

Take it a day at a time.

Lots of pented up anger, so stay away ppl
Old 25-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

u r most probably suffering from hikikomori, a lonely person who is having psychology problem, have no friends by their side and do not go out for more than 6 months from home?

I am loner and single but consider lucky still have family around and have no problem doing shopping alone.

Although I only meet friends once a year, I still make sure I am mentally sound and can still travel alone.

The fate is in our hand, the ugly and bad ones we can always try to change for the better. If possible try to see a psychologist if money is not an issue for you.
Old 25-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
fornicater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS

You can write. I believe you can read.
May be reading can help you

Lets move on
Old 26-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2067 / Power: 22
NetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don't worry too much, just be optimistic. Now you likely be lonely and despressed with no one to turn to and be ur listening ears.

But, It is not too late to embark a quest to beef up your social circle, get to know new friends with common shared interest. From there you could expand further with the social activities such as clubbing, chillout drinking and other outdoor activities. You could get to know all types of people and there could be some chance to have someone with a liking for u, if have a positive and rosy personality. Personal Wealth is no benchmark scale.

We had few groups of guys/gals in this forums having regular outings, bbq, food outings, ktv sessions, perhaps you could join them. Make your life fuller. Though this is a sex forum, these large outings are non-kinky types, these bunch are usually nice chaps.

Look on the bright side... its not end of the world..
Old 26-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 11
EmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to beholdEmoLonely is a splendid one to behold

Thks guys for the advise, but somehow i feel so lifeless. I have been working almost everyday chionging for money, even I'm sick i still forced my self to work, even after work i went home immediately to get myself rest (no leisure for myself), i have been repeating the same routine for the past of my lifes. Been asking myself why i'm exist in this world whats the purpose of having me in this world when i'm trying my best to earn as much money but i'm not even happy, and having no friends to support or talk to, not knowing whr to expand my social network, i am sort of like living in my own world
Old 26-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JillStuart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheer up! I believe you're a very fortunate person as we are living in Singapore. As long we have food to eat, roof on head, blanket to cover, we are all considered very lucky already ya. Stress is build up by giving yourself a lot of pressure. Take a break, go for a short holiday, relax yourself and everything will be fine. Always look on the bright side of life. Take care!

When a man gives a woman ample amount of security,
she will eventually give him his desired freedom.
Old 27-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 13
PassingbyJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo, maybe slow down the pace in life... Think about whats your passion and go pursue it. Maybe as hobby as part time. Naturally you find people who you can relate to...
Or you can start by sharing your hobbies?
Old 01-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 22
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Go Golden Mile find a thai girl and get KC, it will spice up your life.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1