The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Nismo_boy is Cool - loads of Potential
Bangkok Ball massage

Hi bros,

Can anybody please recommend me any massage parlour that provide ball massage? May I know is ball massage the same as what we call Jua Gen ? Are we allow to shoot out if we cant tahan ? Im going to Bangkok on 1 Mar to 4 Mar and really wish to try ball massage. Have not try any ball massage although I went Bangkok numerous times. Thanks in advance.
Old 20-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Ball massage

The popular places to go are:
Angel, Sukumvit Soi 26 & 22
Love Teen, Sukumvit Soi 33
Teen, Sukumvit Soi 26 & 33
Akane, Sukumvit Soi 33

These places have websites. Not all girls are shown on their website. G-diary website also shows some information, but the ages and statistics are not always correct.
Old 20-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_boy View Post
Hi bros,

Can anybody please recommend me any massage parlour that provide ball massage? May I know is ball massage the same as what we call Jua Gen ? Are we allow to shoot out if we cant tahan ? Im going to Bangkok on 1 Mar to 4 Mar and really wish to try ball massage. Have not try any ball massage although I went Bangkok numerous times. Thanks in advance.
http://bangkok2night.com/
Old 20-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

Hi Bro JDLKH,

Thanks for ur information. Appreciate it
Old 21-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

Hi,

Any different between Ball massage and Lotion massage. Saw some website indicate lotion massage on the price list. Appreciate if any senior bros can explain to me the different. Sorry for asking too much.
Old 21-02-2007, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
toman9898 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_boy View Post
Hi bros,

Yo Nismo Boy,

Jua Gen in Thai = Jai Ker Sai
Hope these will help you for your Ball massage !!

toman9898
Old 21-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Samster

Hi toman9898,

Are you saying that jua gen is the same as ball massage. Never try ball massage before and wonder what is that. Where can i find jua gen? Any place to recommend? Thanks
Old 21-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
The popular places to go are:
Angel, Sukumvit Soi 26 & 22
Love Teen, Sukumvit Soi 33
Teen, Sukumvit Soi 26 & 33
Akane, Sukumvit Soi 33

These places have websites. Not all girls are shown on their website. G-diary website also shows some information, but the ages and statistics are not always correct.
Never try Angel but I personally like Teen at soi 33. During the last Songkran, 2 of my buddies and me suppose to waste some time before going to one of the MP. 3 of us agreed not to take any special but when we all came out, all apologies to each other as we all cannot tahan the temptation
Akane, if not wrong don't really provide Ball massage but more of a HJ service. Basically, you select the 2 gers. You can do anything to them except FJ. They will Blow and HJ u until u cum. Not a bad experience.
Old 21-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor View Post
Never try Angel but I personally like Teen at soi 33. During the last Songkran, 2 of my buddies and me suppose to waste some time before going to one of the MP. 3 of us agreed not to take any special but when we all came out, all apologies to each other as we all cannot tahan the temptation
Akane, if not wrong don't really provide Ball massage but more of a HJ service. Basically, you select the 2 gers. You can do anything to them except FJ. They will Blow and HJ u until u cum. Not a bad experience.
can have a breakdown of the damages ?
Old 21-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
can have a breakdown of the damages ?
Teen
They offer different massage packaging. If I remember correctly, We took the 800B package. Ball and oil massage. The special is 1500B. Tip is up to u.

Akane
They offer variety of service package. Took the VIP one. I believe is about 1700~1800B. Everything is included in the price. No extra charges. I believe they do not encourage tipping to the gers.

Basically I think it is worth trying both. Since in Bangkok, must try anything mah...
Old 22-02-2007, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor View Post
Teen
They offer different massage packaging. If I remember correctly, We took the 800B package. Ball and oil massage. The special is 1500B. Tip is up to u.

Akane
They offer variety of service package. Took the VIP one. I believe is about 1700~1800B. Everything is included in the price. No extra charges. I believe they do not encourage tipping to the gers.

Basically I think it is worth trying both. Since in Bangkok, must try anything mah...
so can say roughly arounf 2k to 2.5k per sission . what about the time per session ? It was mentioned earlier 2 girls , is it included in the price ? or the other girl you have to pay extra ? yeah , I agree , sometimes being adventurous also brings new discovery
Old 22-02-2007, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

hi all,

LIVE from Bangkok now....were with some regular "PR" Thai samster at bangkok...and was brought to massage near Grand Hotel.....very good massage at the price of 250 baht of 2 hours of serious pressing..

Really relaxed...after the pressing....will RTF to this place becoz some of the chick is damn SWEET....until our bro Simplyhorny bei tahan....."Brain Spray with Sperm"...

signoff
Bangkok Popiah
Old 22-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanmikel View Post
so can say roughly arounf 2k to 2.5k per sission . what about the time per session ? It was mentioned earlier 2 girls , is it included in the price ? or the other girl you have to pay extra ? yeah , I agree , sometimes being adventurous also brings new discovery
Hey Bro
For Teen, the price is for one ger only. Duration is about 1.5hr~2hrs. Can't remember. For Akane, the price is for 2 gers and the package duration is about 70mins. If you want longer time, you can choose the other package. All the price are inclusive of the 2 gers.
Old 30-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of

Their prices are stated on their respective WEB pages.

The typical lady will ask for an extra tip of:

Baht 500 for HJ
Baht 1000 for BJ
Baht 1500 for Full Service

This means the stated prices on the WEB pages are for the massage only.

There are a few of them like Akane and Euro that include everything into the price. So no tipping is really required; you still can tip if you want to. These prices are for inhouse service.

If you want them to stay overnight at your place it may cost you Baht 3000 - 5000. If you are a long time customer they may accept 2500. This does not include Baht 200 taxi money.
Old 31-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
donburi80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are many similar massages, you can find them easily with pictures somemore.

I was in BKK a month back and I did some research before I went.

Call a few places; Orchid, Aviva & Angel

Was disappointed as some of the pretty girls went back to their hometown and was not around.

Settled for Orchid in the end and ask for this girl called 'See'
Had some problems communicating with the boss as this joint main clients are Japanese. In the end got to know that she would be coming over in 1/2 hr as she is still serving customers.

I took a shower and waited in my hotel room. I think you just need to pay alittle bit extra so that the girl will be at ur doorstep.

Anyway, See came and I can tell she was tired. It was already 10pm and I presume I was the last guy after a long day. I invited her in and ask her if she wanted coka-cola. She smiled and obliged. I was thinking, siao liao if she dun understand a bit of English then no fun. Got bad experience prior to this.

Well I offered her the coke and she thank me and I could tell she rush over as she was perspiring. I didn't want to rush her and sat down for a chat.
To my surprise, she manages to speak a bit of English and was very chatty.

She took a shower and proceed to massage me. Brought her own lotion. I was eager to find out what this ball massage is all about. See had a tattoo which seem religious ( some thai buddha or something). I ask her how long she has been doing this and stuff. Found out she used to work for traditional massage parlours but the work is tiring and low pay, hence the switch.

She was good and skillful with the massage, just like a traditional masseur, she hit the right spot to relieve discomfort and tense muscles. I really enjoyed it. Throughout the massage, she kept joking and made the mood very relaxed. Constantly, she would accidently brush against my dick and act ignorance....

After about an hour & a 1/2, I was so relaxed that I can doze off any moment. Then she popped the qn...It's my turn to act ignorance...'Wat is special?' She hit me and proceed with the deed.

Her bbbj skills were great and she did it with gusto (although she probably served 5-6 guys and she had a long day) It felt good and she slipped on the condom with her mouth. In no time she was on top of me riding.
She was moaning like there is no tomorrow, although I haven't really started. Then I decided to switch to doggy and started thrusting. She was tight.
After 15 minutes, the condom dried up and i took it off. I ask her to change one, but she said she only brought one! Alamak...

Anyway I had to make her 'pay' for her 'mistake'. I kept asking her to perform bbbj on me and afterwards we switched to a 69. I attacked her furiously with my tongue and she was in heaven. Not forgetting about me, she sucked on my bro with gusto.
at about 12am I was dead tired and I need to check out early...so game over

name: See (orchid massage)
body: petite and slim. Long hair
Language: Can do a bit of English, also a bit of Japanese
massage:8/10
bbbj:yes
fj: 6/10 (bcos she only brought 1 condom)
rtf: Yes ( this time I will bring a box!)
Prices:very std prices on the website

note: She recommended that for bros like me, it is good to take 2 girls or 3 girls. This is called their 'Harem' service. It is not expensive to take more girls as she said there is a discount. Machiam buy 1 get 50% off the other...Hope you guys enjoy BKK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1