The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
NBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Lita from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 long hair, young, charming and beautiful look.

Body: 8/10 petite in size, slim body figure, skinny nice fair body with a great ass

Boobs: 8/10 natural and consider big and the size was just nice to grab and suck

Shower: 8/10 Standard SOP but washed together, very touchy and with lot of rubba action

Frenching: 8/10 it was good and just nonstop tongue fighting, all DFK lovers should come

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Good hand movements and she blows my whole shaft with powerful suction, and when she lick my balls she gave me the innocent eye contact.

Painting: 9.5/10 Can paint non stop and she gets wet super easily. No small and clean shaven type.

FJ: 9.5/10 not bad as she was tight but wet enough. Naughty and give me the playful look. Her riding was a bit aggressive for me but i enjoy how intense it was. Can tahan long pounding

GFE:8/10 very sticky type and no rushing. Can be gf type. Slowly do to the end.

Thanks bro SK

Last edited by NBA_Fan; 02-05-2024 at 11:01 AM.
Old 02-05-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 8
pratakin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpratakin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cindy TRL

She is curvy and voluptuous, with some nice D+ titties and and a well padded ass for doggy. Add a pretty face which can go from sweet to slutty, she really is a commando service gem.

Bright smile when she opened the door. Hug like meeting your hot mistress, with a little bit of naughty touches. Nothing has change in terms of looks, only the hair highlights color.

Straight to the shower, action start while teasing me saying “Hungry I want eat you” getting on her knees to give her best BBBJ and butt rubbing. BBBJ lots of licking not only on the shaft, she included balls licking too.

She love to cat bath you. Soft and sensual boobs touching your shaft. Gave her a lick too. Her pussy was shaven and very tempting for me to lick and suck. I gave me a soft and gentle paint to get her climax and make her cum.

We had a few position and she was naughty and horny in bed. The moaning was awesome. We had both shot in missionary and both after cumming together, will ask you to just down dead on her while you still inside her. (Tip lift her legs up if you want to see her twitching after cumming)

GFE was really good, in between shots would cuddle up to you, run her hands all over your body time to time, steal kisses here and there.

Thanks Bro SK.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
Yusho is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYusho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cindy from TRL

Looks - 8/10 (long hair with a pretty face which can go from sweet to slutty and bitchy)

Body - 9/10 (lightweight and petite in size, fair and nice curvy figure with a well padded ass for doggy)

Boobs - 8/10 (enhance nice D+ titties, suite her body nicely, nice to suck and lick)

Pussy - 8/10 (shaven and nice pussy lips, Went down and lick her clitoris and gave her the oral sex i hope she will not forget for 5mins. Clean and no smell at all)

Frenching -8/10 (Great tongue fight, and she quite mischievous like to nibble my lips, DFK definitely can.)

BBBJ - 9/10 (strong suction and lick my rod wet and slurpy, can blow for long, occasionally DT. Balls feel slurpy and wet.)

FJ - 8/10 (She wanted to rides on me, but I prefer to pound her. So we had missionary and switch to doggie position. Pound her deep and hard she moans out loud and boost my ego to pound her non stop! Finally I shot my cum and whole body jelly. Fun bonking and Sextisfied!)

GFE- 9/10 (Hugged together and took a short nap, she earned it. felt like hugging my girlfriend to sleep, she looks so innocent when she sleeps)

Overall experience was good.

Thanks bro SK.
Old 03-05-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Hoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soda TRL

Looks: 9/10 Bitchy with thick lip and the CFM look. Smooth facial complexion. Pretty pre milf kind. Photo resembles definitely her.

Body: 8/10 1.6++. Smooth n fair body. She possess a voluptuous body. Her butt is firm and tight and god made for doggie.

Boobs: 8/10 nice big enhance tits to fondle and lick. Suitable for her frame.

Frenching: 9/10 We both having great tongue fight, and she initate first by breaking the ice. I was good, slow, sensual and passionate.

Bbbj: 9/10 Blow and sucked like no tomorrow with plenty of saliva n ample eye contact and she will auto DT. She likes to slap my cock on her tongue. I almost CIM and it doesnt happen to me easily.

Painting: 9/10 paintable and there is no weird smell. She surely enjoy being painted, moan is genuine.

Fj: 10/10 tight tight tight and moaned damn loud!!! She was one hell of a wild and sexy bitchy on bed. Soda rodes a mean cowgirl with plenty of grinding and frenching as i continued to turned n twisted her protruding nipples. First shot done quick

Super satisfied with her service. And I left the room with both leg jelly. Never regret choosing Soda.

RTF definitely yes! Thanks bro SK.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 17
Bourbon Coke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBourbon Coke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cindy from TRL

Look:
Long hair, chio, bitchy, slutty, own people to fuck her look. Same as in pic and sure will not reject type.

Body:
Enhance and busty with nice proportions for her body. Hot nice perky ass. Fair smooth skin.

French:
Intense and passionate and just nonstop tongue fighting, all DFK lovers should come. No boundaries.

Painting:
Shaven pussy with no smell and no restriction to painting. Tight pussy and Unlimited free flow of cum when you hit her right spot. Cum so much I felt like I'm drinking water.

BBBJ:
Sensual and sexy type with good suction. she went all in DT without asking, forget how long she do that but shiok.

Sex:
she is a good rider with great stamina. Wild type! And she is damn wet. Flip her for missionary, pump her deep and hard. Gave me the horny expression, moans genuine loud I finally release my cum hamsomely!

GFE:
She is not a time watcher. High chemistry and feel very comfortable. Very service oriented. Good nice high GFE. Very Caring and always smiling to strike a conversation

Thanks bro SK.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!

Soda from TRL

Looks: 8/10 slutty, bitchy and vixen with a CFM and Pre-Milfy look. very close to photo minus the filter. Definitely wont reject.

Body: 9/10 long hair with Thai tanned smooth skin, voluptuous figure and a tempting hot ass.

Boobs: 9/10 enhance and hard but was busty and just the way I like it cos suits her body frame. Supple and damn nice to grab

Kiss/French: 9/10 Non-stop DFK, nice, slow and sensual long lasting fierce, aggressive and passionate kind.

BBBJ: 9/10 good head giver, make my whole cock super wet with her DT skills. Went down fast and hard, with no gagging. Good slurping effect and suction was powerful. Super shiok.

FJ: 9/10 The FJ is good! Lot of position and nice tightness and her reaction to me banging her makes me wild and want to bang her harder. Her sound effect is next level when you hit the right spot. Responsive and wild on bed.

GFE: 9/10 being treated like her BF, a bit siao char bo type but was nice feel and beware of very high KC

Thank bro SK
Old 05-05-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Eric Kwek is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEric Kwek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cindy TRL

Location easily accessible.

Looks: same as photo provided, very chio and ah Lian vibe

Body: Smooth skin with fair tan. I personally felt that her body can rival some of the SYTs around. Good slim with nice curvy. For her build, which was slim, she had quite a nice butt. Good flesh to perk ratio.

Boobs: big and enchanted type, i enjoyed sucking on them and it was good enough for me.

Frenching: pecks with just a bit of tongue action and lot of deep frenching.

Shower: quite standard SOP for cleaning, soap and dry me clean before start

Foreplay: lot of teasing and she licked me up and down non stop giving me this ticking sensation

Pussy: wet and clean shaven, can feel it was damn tight and super sensitive. No smell. I really enjoyed eating it her.

Bbbj: good sucking, super solid. Deepthroat. She was very ry hardworking and willing put in effort to make me feel good. Duration also long as i told her i want her to suck me longer. She obey without complaining.

Fj: crazy sex session, super intense and solid. She is horny af and willing to please you all the way until you cum. Good moaner and response well in bed. Very good and satisfied bonk!

GFE : lot of hugging and teasting. Know how to serve a man and know what a man want. Not a time watcher and no commercial feel.

Overall was a great session.

RTF: Definitely, if Vit M permits

Thanks bro SK
Old 07-05-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Numerosize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here's my FR for Nena

Model: Nena from Teeruklover
Looks: 10 Cute and pretty. Quite short as well.
Body: 9. Slim and fair skin
Boobs: 9 Natural and very beautiful boobs and nipples
Shower: 9. Very hardworking and help you shower before and after session.
BBBJ: 9 very good blowjob skills. love to cup and lick my balls also
Pussy: 9 clean shaven which i painted like a thirsty dog
FJ: 9. Very accommodating. Tried several positions and can see she’s enjoying as well with some moans. Cowgirl position can see her pretty boobs which is a very nice view. Missionary and she closes her eyes in a shy manner
GFE: 8 Friendly and polite. She speaks simple English so not an issue to communicate.

Overall 9/10 for this quickie session. thanks bro SK.
Old 08-05-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 8
appleturd is one of the Best!appleturd is one of the Best!appleturd is one of the Best!

Nena TRL

Looks: young innocent, very chio young gal with nice smile and long hair, first look already stead.

Body: she is 150+. slim,petite frame, nice sexy figure with full back tattoo and solid peachy butt pretty for doggy.

Boobs: B soft natural type, nice and sensitive pink nips for u to suck on, just nice for my hand.

French: Not bad, she seem to be into it, as we have a very long french that does not want to get out of each other lips.

BBBJ: good tongue flicking action with nice suction, no teething. It was long, sensual, sexy, aggressive, fierce, wild and passionate. She will alternate the tempo and DT occasionally.

Pussy: clean shaven and super ultra tight with no smell and never resist my paint, it was tasty and i gave her a good paint till she climax.

Fj: Cap on and we had a few position. To my surprise she managed to take my whole tool without complaining in missionary then switched to cowgirl no issue too! Best feeling was seeing my tool go in. she clamped my cock with her vagina muscles and make me cummed.

GFE: she able to speak simple chances and her KC level was high, those very sticky type feel like bonking a lover

RTF: Yes

Thanks bro SK.
Old 09-05-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of light

Nena from TRL

Looks: Long hair and very beautiful and youthful. She gave a very sweet cheeky smile on her face.

Body: Fair and smooth skin type with nice sexy figure with full back tattoo. Curvy and slim, petite + nice boobs and a nice perky ass.

Boobs: Natural B, soft with nice feel and nice to touch, suck and lick.

Painting: Fully shaven, clean with no smell. It was small, tight and sensitive, super easy wet with a few click of my tongue and she will start moaning and breathing heavily.

Frenching: Slowly build up, sensual and passionate wild DFK all the way frenching lika long lost lover.

BBBJ: slow and sensual. The feeling was like sucking a lollipop and licking an ice cream on a cone. She know how to suck and lick well. A cock sucker. she will keep on going if never ask to stop.

FJ: she put the caps on and started riding me. she gives her all riding me. started off grinding w my small brother in her, and then proceed with going up and down. she is tight and can feel she clenched her pussy throughout the session which it feels tighter and it feels great. her ass looks nice in doggy. she grabs the sheets the whole entire time and was shaking most of it.

GFE : high KC, non rushing and good chemistry, give me a lot of love and care like fucking my mistress.

Thanks Bro SK for the arrangement
Old 09-05-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
chiong1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sweety 9/5/24

Looks:
9/10. She’s a chio syt. Confirm won’t reject. 80% from photo. The moment I see her I want to fuck her straight away.

Body:
9/10 Slender/skinny type. Which I like because it’s easy to manipulate. Can guide her to various sexy positions.

Boobs: 9/10 Soft and sensitive. Very nice to suck.

Kissing: 12/10 Very shiok. Like kissing girlfriend like that. Can kiss as long as you like. And she taste great. Her mouth and tongue super soft.

Painting: 10/10 pussy no smell. Very clean.

Bbbj: 12/10 Very long and sensual. If I didn’t stop her she would just keep blowing me. Don’t feel rushed and transactional at all. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

FJ: 10/10 Pussy tight and her wet. Pussy make a lot sound when fucking.

Impressions: We fuck so hard, deep, and long my cock hurts after the session. From the beginning she gave an super refreshing blowjob. She’s not trying to get me to cum, she’s trying to make me feel good. And it kept going. One of the best blowjobs I’ve received and I don’t even need to tell her anything. Afterwards we dfk for quite some time and we proceed for first round. For the FJ, everything was super sensual. Bodies super close to each other and kissing throughout. She also doesn’t really try to act and fake moan. Everything felt genuine and Gfe. Highly recommend.
Old 10-05-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 17
Kong Ba Bao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKong Ba Bao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nena TRL

Looks: Mid 20s, long hair,look beautiful and attractive,like model. Picture is 100% her. First look, cock already steam.

Body: petite with fair smooth complexion and full back tattoo with tight small nice curvy figure, have a nice ass as well.

Boobs: Natural and Nicely sized to fit her body. Nice to play with and lick on those nipples while she breathe hard.

Frenching: lips locking DFK all the way and was passionate like bf gf

BBBJ: BBBJ: could sense her well-practised licking of the shaft, down to the balls, back up to the head then teasing of the glans, before going in for DT. Slow and sensual and really took her time to tease the lil bro

Painting: nice clean shaven pink pussy with self brought pussy juice. Lick and suck her till she get high and climax.

FJ: She capped me and got on top and she started slow to get momentum of pleasure. Slowly the riding increased pace and I was already banging her in sync with her riding. Got intense and she switched the griding. The view so the cowgirl action with her amazing!

GFE: No commercial feelings. GFE level was also high with this one. Communication was ok. Cheerful friendly and eager to please. Very nice lady really worth the experience!

Thanks bro SK.
Old 11-05-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
drakeblaze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sweety - TRL

Feeling horny at the start of work today and fast hand fast leg messaged Bro SK for Sweety after seeing her photos. I was thinking Mai Tu liao, don't event need to eat lunch. Even tho I'm first timer for bro SK, whole process was quick and fuss free. Thumbs up

Looks: 90% close to pics, but is damn cute, like other bros say she look like your Uni gf
Body: 10/10 with a gorgeous tatt, not overpowering
BBBJ: 11/10 tooo good till I stopped her to before it's too late
FJ: 10/10 Best position to enjoy Sweety is definitely missionary, enjoy look at her cute face while you pump her hard and slow down while frenching her. Gosh it's really like doing it with ur gf.
GFE: Her English is better than average so communication cfm no problem. I even complimented her that some of her enunciation got angmoh accent one.

RTF: Confirmed! But I also want to try Nena next
Old 11-05-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
yang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant future

Nena from TRL99
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...highlight=nena

Looks:
Pussy shaved and her entrance was tight.
Boobs small A cup.

Service:
Wore white lingerie and I attacked her while she wore it.
There is a full bed so all position can be done,

Summary:
If you want playable slim girl.
Old 11-05-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sweety is a small young lady. She has long hair and is cute and pose a next door gal look. She look better than in the pic.

Her figure was just nice for me. Small size with, slim and small waist. She has fair skin and have back tattoo. Her ass was nice with sufficient meat and was perky. Boobs was small natural and nice to fondle, suck and lick also can.

She can french well and we both having tongue fighting like long lost lover and there is no bad breath too.

Her bbbj suction was strong and lick my whole tools well. I am able to go in deep too. Lot of mixture and variation.Looking into my eyes while blowing for me.

Pussy was small and nice looking, it was fully shaven with no smell and was wet. I gave her a short paint and she did not resist and was grabbing the bed sheet.

We had few positions and she accomodate with it. Best part is when we having missionary, her both leg hug on my waist and i pump her deep, fast and hard, she moans out loud and the leg kiaping and the thightness of the pussy make me unload all in the condom.

Enjoy the whole session with her. She was very friendly and good attitude. GFE was high with gfe feel.

Will arrange a RTF soon. Thanks okt for the promo and arrangement
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1