The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
anubls is Cool - loads of Potential
Seasons Wellness Spa

Located along Beach Rd. Has anyone been there before?

My first JG + HJ massage as my fwb has left SG.

Mainly PRC and only 1 Thai. was around the area late afternoon and googled to find MJs around the area. Called up and book the Thai ML as her picture looked good on the website.

Paid up 115 for 90mins Thai massage + JG and proceeded to 2nd level, receptionist led me to the room and said i can take a shower and wait up as she was finishing with another customer.

After shower, she was waiting for me outside the room, asked me to put on my mask and started the massage. Slim petite girl with D cups which probably are fake (more on that later). She had her mask on all the way so im not sure how close she looks compared to the picture. Pretty sure is her though as its the same haircut and colour.

Pretty standard thai massage for 1 hour. She has medicre strength but u cant fault her for her petite size. Asked her to step on my back and it was still too light. Did enjoy chatting with her though. Very friendly. From her voice i could tell shes probably in her 30s, a bit coarse but still womanly.

Next, proceeded to massage my thigh area then JG. Couldnt tell how good or bad it was as it's my first time. Abit painful as she pinch the base but still bearable. Didnt really get hard till she started to tease my small head.

Guys dont flame me if i spoil market or overpaid. She asked me whether i want a HJ for $100 and since i havent had sex for a while i agreed, planning to ask her for outcall after the session. She stripped off her top and bra and pull down her pants to reveal G string.

Boobs are definitely fake for her size and nipples were big and hard. I asked to roam and she allowed. Surprisingly, they were damn soft and i couldnt feel the silicon when squeezing. She tried to finish me off for the next 15mins but i resisted. Her wrists got kinda tired and she moved my hands to touch her ass while applying more oil and giving a more vigorous HJ. My fingers went into her pussy and she didnt complained, started moaning too. Wasnt very wet so i think she was accommodating my fingering to get me off faster.

Took another 15mins to finish me off and it was my first timing cumming from a HJ (yes, i have never gone for a Happy ending massage before, sessions with FL and FWBs always had me breaking away from the HJ and swtiching to FJ to cum). Went for a quick wash, paid up and asked her whether she wants to continue after work at 2am. She was laughing and asked if im serious. Said yes but she didnt reply, so i didnt wanna appear pushy and just left.

OVerall
Looks: ?/10 Very Pretty on the websites picture. She was wearing a mask all the way so i couldnt really see. Eyes matched the picture.

Body: 9/10 Skinny and petite. Has smooth skin and pale for a thai. Fake but soft D boobs.

HJ: 7/10 very patient and varies her strength to your reaction. not enough pattern though. When i came, it was all over her body and she didnt tried to avoid. was laughing it off as she wiped. helped to clean me up too

Overall service: 8/10 Very accommodating girl with good attitude.

Guys, im not sure if that was the market price or i kenna carrot head. Also not sure what i can or cannot do during the session, so i asked and she ok then i do lo. Please advise as im looking to RTM and try to get her for an outcall.

First time posting finally after more than 10years?
Old 12-05-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seasons Wellness Spa

Yours not only HJ but consider HJ with autoroam and fingering. But $100 too high. Nego for $70 to $80 at best. Add on suck of breast and frenching for bonus.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. That's $215 spent. As long as you are happy but I think many guys will read your post and avoid this place now.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went before can negotiate to $80 for the same package. The place there not for massage..you can straight away ask for special without the massage la if you want to pay for 60 min instead.
Old 13-05-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Openly declaring location and shouting out loud they got extras, plus cut throat prices.

You pretty much just told everybody to avoid the place, or intentionally sabotage?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 13-05-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

this has sabotage written all over.
Old 15-05-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rural deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there a couple of weeks ago. Shocked to see ML smoking inside the spa. Brought to a room upstairs that was particularly dirty (oil stains on walls and floor, sheet with marks etc). Decent massage and enjoyable after-sale service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1