The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Hi guys,
Guess I use back my previous avatar.
My apologies to TS, I don't mean to hijack your posting, I don't want to write any post .
Most of the bro and sis is waiting for your next post.

Not at all I read through everyone posts in this thread
I really enjoy reading all the interesting discussion shared by you guys it gives me encouragement to continue writing
Old 30-04-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Haodimilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Sunn,
You should ask her first before buying, my hubby bought it long time ago online from efrenchkiss website and he show me and ask whether it's nice, I told him yes very nice, and assure him that I will wear at night..
By the way that efrenchkiss website gone bust...now he have to search shopee, Q10, Lazada to get a good quality lingerie, not too sexy..Victoria Secrets and La Senza is out cos too ex.
My wife is different from you.. She asked me if she shud buy, i said yes! wore the nightie 1x and left it on the hangers thereafter..
Old 01-05-2021, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Hi arl127,
I going to change it lor, quiet busy yesterday and today, once I change to new photo, I will post here.
Tka cecillia, waiting for u to make a great weekend I mean seeing u second pic
Old 01-05-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by E991 View Post
Nice and well maintained body at your age! Your must be a hot milf!
Yes, agreed bro ...looking at tis dear sis' sexy photos ...keep it up sis !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-05-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Not at all I read through everyone posts in this thread
I really enjoy reading all the interesting discussion shared by you guys it gives me encouragement to continue writing
Such a kind n understanding TS .....so don't take too long to continue the sexy story of your notti wife hor ...so now we hv 4 pretty n lovely sis here waiting to read yr notti wife's story too ...n the list seems to be growing...not counting those lady samstress who r silently n quieting enjoying reading behind their keyboards...

Old 01-05-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Rickey dear,
I'm really interested in TS posting, just to see how far his 2ife can do when T and R are in the house
Old 01-05-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
AmpsEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haodimilo View Post
My wife is different from you.. She asked me if she shud buy, i said yes! wore the nightie 1x and left it on the hangers thereafter..
After that no more nightie, becomes fully nude?
Old 01-05-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Rickey dear,
I'm really interested in TS posting, just to see how far his 2ife can do when T and R are in the house
yah, me too, dear...can't wait to know how much more notti his wife "K" can be ...hope it would be something like a 3-some happening with T n R...no ???

Old 01-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
yah, me too, dear...can't wait to know how much more notti his wife "K" can be ...hope it would be something like a 3-some happening with T n R...no ???
I'm sure its not going to happen bcos TS won't allow the young guy in the disco to keep touching the wifey, let alone 3-some. Am I right Asta5x?
Old 01-05-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

My dear Rickey
Don't think so there will be 3some, I been through it, TS could probably peep from his bedroom just as what My hubby did.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
My dear Rickey
Don't think so there will be 3some, I been through it, TS could probably peep from his bedroom just as what My hubby did.
Yes Cecelia dear...you r probably right since u say u hv experience tis kind of scenario with yr hubby b4.....it also seems so by the way TS is writing his sexy story...was thinking that since notti wife "K" had been intimate with T already, he can take 1 step further n rope in his bro R for a session tgt with her...anyway nvm, let's see wat happens when TS rolls out the next notti instalment abt his sexy wife for us to read n enjoy

Old 02-05-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada View Post
I'm sure its not going to happen bcos TS won't allow the young guy in the disco to keep touching the wifey, let alone 3-some. Am I right Asta5x?
Yes bro Espada...u r prolly right too...there won't be any 3-some by the way TS is writing his story...but not because he din allow the young guy at the disco to touch his wife cos T & R r different...they r his neighbours who he has become v. friendly with n wanting to see his wife flirt with them...moreover T had already been intimate with his wife "K" at the staircase, she was giving him a hj n he was fingering her wet pussy ...so chances of going further sexually is quite good for them...anyway let's see wat TS has to say k...

Old 02-05-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes Cecelia dear...you r probably right since u say u hv experience tis kind of scenario with yr hubby b4.....it also seems so by the way TS is writing his sexy story...was thinking that since notti wife "K" had been intimate with T already, he can take 1 step further n rope in his bro R for a session tgt with her...anyway nvm, let's see wat happens when TS rolls out the next notti instalment abt his sexy wife for us to read n enjoy
Hey bro Rickey, I am just waiting for your story with Cecelia lee, that would be a live on going story when it happens with you both answering the questions on the comments. Cant wait it, hope it comes soon.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My dear Rickey
If 3-some without the hubby would just be cuckolding. Don't think Asta5x would be that willing unless its a fetish to only see hiding behind the door.

Dear Rickey bro,

Handjob and fingering are just foreplay but she didn't continue outside at the stairs probably because there's no privacy. Just shows that TS wife is open to anything with his colleagues / boss / neighbours / strangers but Asta5x won't allow anything more without him as he'll put a stop too if it went further. TS is still a jealous hubby.

Last edited by Espada; 02-05-2021 at 08:56 AM.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
Hey bro Rickey, I am just waiting for your story with Cecelia lee, that would be a live on going story when it happens with you both answering the questions on the comments. Cant wait it, hope it comes soon.
Haha...bro arl127...no story between us...sorry to disappoint u...don't think too much or too far leh...just that the dear sis is such a friendly lady like no other n like me n many other bros n sis here r very thrilled n can't wait to know how TS' story of his notti "K" is going to develop n so we r all speculating with one another...TS faster leh..update plssss...maituleow...our neck v. long liao

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1