The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
he needs to before the hospital can administer him with PEP.

HIV positive and PEP dosage are different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
You don't need to take the HIV test immediately,
doctor will advise you against, best to go 3 months later and do a retest and as far as I know, HIV results are out within an hour time.
Old 24-11-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Vaalus63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Condom broke with FL

Anyway, saw my doctor today. Gave me a change of medicine as he noted some yellowing in my eyes. However my doctor is more concern with Hep B rather than HIV.
Old 24-11-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaalus63 View Post
Anyway, saw my doctor today. Gave me a change of medicine as he noted some yellowing in my eyes. However my doctor is more concern with Hep B rather than HIV.
Take care man. Hope all will be well soon.
Old 25-11-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Thank you. Started the new medicine today called Biktarvy, however realized yellowing of my eyes were more prominent. Will go back to the doctor and get it checked out again. Sigh this pep side effects are giving me so much anxiety..
Old 05-12-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Try to take PreP next time, its once a day pill that give 99% protection against hiv...... Not much side effects.... Ask DSC or AFA for more info

Actually for raw players like me, when i read your post i think your chance of hiv is really almost 0 unless there was obvious bleeding or u saw blood

If you are circumcised then the chance of getting hiv is even lower

My advice would be maintain safe sex, go for the AFA anonymous test 2 months later and after tested negative, start taking PreP
Old 10-12-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Try to take PreP next time, its once a day pill that give 99% protection against hiv...... Not much side effects.... Ask DSC or AFA for more info

Actually for raw players like me, when i read your post i think your chance of hiv is really almost 0 unless there was obvious bleeding or u saw blood

My advice would be maintain safe sex, go for the AFA anonymous test 2 months later and after tested negative, start taking PreP
Didn’t see any obvious bleeding or blood at all, however I’m not circumcised. Still on pep. The anxiety is real
Old 11-12-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaalus63 View Post
Thank you. Started the new medicine today called Biktarvy, however realized yellowing of my eyes were more prominent. Will go back to the doctor and get it checked out again. Sigh this pep side effects are giving me so much anxiety..
Hi bro, i also had a similar encounter to yours around 3-4mths back? (my thread is here too), i took PEP from private, set me back around 1.9k, at that point in time, i was also like you, thinking i rather take 1 month of medicine versus a lifetime of medicine.. the side effects of PEP at the beginning is no joke, very sleep n tired and just feel very anxious n want to take the full test asap, fast forward 1 mth after PEP, tests turn out negative also. Don't over-stress yourself bro, do a full test after 1 mth and maybe 3 mths to be cleared, take care, i wish you good health
Old 15-12-2020, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

Quote:

PREP have to take daily man. Good if you are a frequent player
Old 15-12-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Well... Actually i read that u can take 4 times a week but the protection is lower to about 90%..... But its silly to take the risk
Old 23-12-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JTSecretary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My comment wold be

1) was she a street walker or a massage girl (that normally does massage) as if she provided a condom would indicate that she was careful.

2) if if was YOU providing a condom coz she wasnt prepared ... prob more risk

if we assume that after yu noticed you immediately went and washed your dick for an hour i reckon yr chances of getting HIV are rather low.

BTW -- funny how no one is asking about the poor girl ... ie .. get preggie or if you test positive to something will you alert the girl?

Happen to a buddy ... got Sypillis in Batam and i told my Indo girl who told her, The poor (working) girl ran away in terror and never heard from again .. but that illness pretty easy to cure with a few $$ of antibiotics ... cheers All //
Old 23-12-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Fatcharsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTSecretary View Post
My comment wold be

1) was she a street walker or a massage girl (that normally does massage) as if she provided a condom would indicate that she was careful.

2) if if was YOU providing a condom coz she wasnt prepared ... prob more risk

if we assume that after yu noticed you immediately went and washed your dick for an hour i reckon yr chances of getting HIV are rather low.

BTW -- funny how no one is asking about the poor girl ... ie .. get preggie or if you test positive to something will you alert the girl?

Happen to a buddy ... got Sypillis in Batam and i told my Indo girl who told her, The poor (working) girl ran away in terror and never heard from again .. but that illness pretty easy to cure with a few $$ of antibiotics ... cheers All //
TS said he didn’t ejaculate, so unlikely the girl will get pregnant.

Do you guys French with FL?
Old 30-12-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
devolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone,

I need help and advice.
I encountered the same issue today as the OP did back then.

Background info:

Was pumping the FL and we both didn't even realise the condom broke.
After ejaculating, I pulled out and was shocked to see my raw head with nothing over it.
Then I looked at her.
First thing she said was "don't worry, I'm clean and I get tested every month."
Also she's on the pill.
She said she can also take a test next month again and send me a photo of the results.

Also:
1. there were no cuts or open wounds
2. She's not a regular FL with irregular working hours, most of the time only open to returning customers
3. Like she said, she gets tested every month and claims to be clean

With all that being said, I still can't help but to worry.
I went to one of the 10 anonymous HIV test centres recommended by healthhub website, and the front counter told me usually have to wait 2 weeks after exposure for results to be more accurate.

I also read up on PeP, which is kind of scary and a bit unaffordable, so I don't wish to resort to that.

Should I just wait for 2 weeks and then go for the test?
What else should I do? Please advice, thanks
Old 04-01-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by devolution View Post
Hi everyone,

I need help and advice.
I encountered the same issue today as the OP did back then.

Background info:

Was pumping the FL and we both didn't even realise the condom broke.
After ejaculating, I pulled out and was shocked to see my raw head with nothing over it.
Then I looked at her.
First thing she said was "don't worry, I'm clean and I get tested every month."
Also she's on the pill.
She said she can also take a test next month again and send me a photo of the results.

Also:
1. there were no cuts or open wounds
2. She's not a regular FL with irregular working hours, most of the time only open to returning customers
3. Like she said, she gets tested every month and claims to be clean

With all that being said, I still can't help but to worry.
I went to one of the 10 anonymous HIV test centres recommended by healthhub website, and the front counter told me usually have to wait 2 weeks after exposure for results to be more accurate.

I also read up on PeP, which is kind of scary and a bit unaffordable, so I don't wish to resort to that.

Should I just wait for 2 weeks and then go for the test?
What else should I do? Please advice, thanks
Bro if u worried abt HIV u still have to wait at least 4 weeks after your encounter for the test result to be reliable. So no point testing early as well because they will ask u to test again. Hope it helps and all the best bro!
Old 05-01-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Actually the risk is very low but what kind of fl takes test every month? If she takes test every month does it mean she raw alot?

Hiv is not a death sentence and is more like diabetes nowadays, of course nobody wants to get it and better to stay healthy but what i mean is dun over worried yourself

The chances of getting hiv from normal vagina sex is low but u decide what you want to do bah, nxt time go n take PreP or bring your own condom
Old 06-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 29
attilio2003 has a reputation beyond reputeattilio2003 has a reputation beyond reputeattilio2003 has a reputation beyond reputeattilio2003 has a reputation beyond reputeattilio2003 has a reputation beyond reputeattilio2003 has a reputation beyond reputeattilio2003 has a reputation beyond reputeattilio2003 has a reputation beyond reputeattilio2003 has a reputation beyond reputeattilio2003 has a reputation beyond reputeattilio2003 has a reputation beyond repute

to answer your doubt

the legal WLs in GL are required to take some form of STD test every month.

Quote:
but what kind of fl takes test every month? If she takes test every month does it mean she raw alot?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1