The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: jalan kayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPL View Post
Sharing with bros here

Went to H last night appointment with P.

Massage was decent with good strength and pressing those points.

Was thinking wow maybe pinch of salt what was shared about her.
BUT...15MINS prompted GQ.

However quoted rocket price.
$140 for Top roam with clothes on.
$180 for top rolled up.

Big Head thinking decline black face. She left despite her cute voice. Cashier came and ask why. Big head quick thinking i honestly tell cashier she prompted GQ within 15mins and pointed to the no sexual service notice.

She apologize extended for me another hour and will replace with another ML. 10mins cashier came back say fully booked and ask if she is ok to massage me i said ok.

During massage she apologize and saw her admin cashier tag on her uniform. Massage was decent but weak strength due to her petite size.

After 40mins extended she ask GQ to let her earn tips. Was quoted standard $50. Let me top roam under no bra no additional top up.

Hint to all bros to skip P.
I thought based on your sharing, should still go for P, but when offered G questions, reject her, make her go out then got chance to hit on the cashier/admin like u do and all for 1 x blue note.
Old 09-05-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: jalan kayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
I thought based on your sharing, should still go for P, but when offered G questions, reject her, make her go out then got chance to hit on the cashier/admin like u do and all for 1 x blue note.
Dunno bro i asked the malaysian cashier since im regular at jalan kayu said she doesnt do it
Old 10-05-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 6
xxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to behold

was at H last fruday.. had Fxxxy attended to me.. finished with a $50 hand deed with roaming underneath the top.. A cup kinda.. told me to stop tuning radio.. say it is uncomfortable..
Old 10-05-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

It sounds like the JK shops have lost some worth. :/
Old 10-05-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: jalan kayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxadready View Post
was at H last fruday.. had Fxxxy attended to me.. finished with a $50 hand deed with roaming underneath the top.. A cup kinda.. told me to stop tuning radio.. say it is uncomfortable..
I often hear that from MLs that tuning is uncomfy. Then siam left and right like Cristiano Ronaldo.

Then I pay $50 for you to be comfy meh...want to buy you a pizza and a beer or not...
Old 10-05-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I often hear that from MLs that tuning is uncomfy. Then siam left and right like Cristiano Ronaldo.

Then I pay $50 for you to be comfy meh...want to buy you a pizza and a beer or not...
Haha bro your description sibei funny
Old 10-05-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
trancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone has contact of jud* from h spa?
Old 10-05-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 15
undead31 is a name known to allundead31 is a name known to allundead31 is a name known to allundead31 is a name known to allundead31 is a name known to allundead31 is a name known to all
Quote:

HAHAHA!! bro ur reply damn funny. Up u with my humble points for making my day
Old 11-05-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i always use Cavani head butt style to attack ML boobs when they are standing behind my head massaging my chest and stomach.
easily can score hat trick, and best part is goal keeper don't siam
Old 12-05-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
gnehmw is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by trancedance View Post
Anyone has contact of jud* from h spa?
Search above, some say she already RTC to get married Liao.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
gnehmw is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hxxe @ imperial used to be a popular receptionist at her workplace. 🤭😄
The receptionist at Imperial I see almost all the time is R***. She is very petite and cute, but alas, she say she don’t do massage...
Old 12-05-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jgboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone try Tina from S8?
Old 12-05-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
c131v13nt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by canterburys11 View Post
Visited H on Tuesday n looked for Por**** and I have been a loyal customer of her since she worked at upper Bukit timah and she provide one of the best services ( if u know) n price is very reasonable.
I do not know why she is blacklisted here at. She is a gem n pls support her

Are you serious? Por**** is not worth the experience. Previously when i visited her, arnd 20mins into the massage popped GQ and eventually ask me to take my own time showering. She is charging over $120 for a hj. Would i find her again? NO!

Sharing this experience to save our bros hard earn money
Old 12-05-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by c131v13nt View Post
Are you serious? Por**** is not worth the experience. Previously when i visited her, arnd 20mins into the massage popped GQ and eventually ask me to take my own time showering. She is charging over $120 for a hj. Would i find her again? NO!

Sharing this experience to save our bros hard earn money
Bro must understand.. alot ml have their bf to help them advertise de.. so must b careful of all this ..
Old 12-05-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgboy View Post
Anyone try Tina from S8?
S8 closed already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread