The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lkybd View Post
Is she always there every night?
I don't know bro. I don't go down there hunting every night. Maybe once in a fortnight when I'm around that area and just go jalan jalan look look see see only. But the white chairs damn obvious enough already la. Just go try your luck lor.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
kinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Long time lurker currently living in Geylang. Recently, I threw caution to the wind and tried these few after a few months of checking out area for action:
Lor 24 - Turn into Jalan Molek and walk all the way until the end of the street and find the alley at the dead end. Girls start going up and down this alley from between sundown until around 10:30 PM. I tried the big boobs Thai and service was OKish. She has a bad attitude but the big boobs compensates for it. She takes off her mask. 5/10 SOP service. Also tried the small Vietnamese girl from there and very poor service, keeps her mask on. 1/10, Both charged $62 including the room (which was in the Fuji Hotel where they took my IC and retained it until the deed was done).
Lor 22 - After 9 PM a lot of girls walk this street from MW Hotel until Geylang road. Sometimes they are also on bicycles soliciting customers. This usually stops at around 10:30 PM. All these girls are from Mainland China and will take you to MW Hotel (no need to check-in). I tried three of them and charges ranged from $70 to $100. The latter being for a nice looking girl in her early 20s. Service was medium, considering the situation but I found the rooms to be smelly. All three took off their masks in the room. 4/10. There was a very pretty girl standing outside smiling at me after I finished the deed and walked down. Will go back to see if I can find her.
Lor 20 - This Lor has the ladyboys towards the middle (junction with Westerhout). However, as soon as you enter the Lor, turn right into the small alley and turn left into the alley again (now you are in the middle of Lor 20 and Lor 18). This street has girls. Thai, Vietnamese and Indian. There are also houses open along this little alley where an uncle sitting on a chair will ask if you want a girl when you walk past him. I didnt take any of these girls as on the day I went, there were a few NGOs working, taking down the details of the girls and handing them some packets. Some of these girls also ply their trade along Geylang road between Lor 22 and 18 (on the left side facing West). The one I tried was a local lady who usually sits on a bench outside H34. She charges $80 plus $15 for the room which is H28. She must be in her mid 40s and has enhanced boobs and service was not bad at all and speaks very well and smells good. Take off the mask only for CBJ 6/10.
Lor 16 - Outside flats 54 to 58 on its junction with Westerhout road. There are usually a few girls sitting outside this house on plastic chairs (Caution: some ladyboys some girls). The local one is good and cost $60 including the place. Pretty standard SOP service. Mask off only for CBJ - 5/10.

I have a few more to try and I will report here on my findings.
Old 05-05-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyskimunki View Post
Long time lurker currently living in Geylang. Recently, I threw caution to the wind and tried these few after a few months of checking out area for action:
Lor 24 - Turn into Jalan Molek and walk all the way until the end of the street and find the alley at the dead end. Girls start going up and down this alley from between sundown until around 10:30 PM. I tried the big boobs Thai and service was OKish. She has a bad attitude but the big boobs compensates for it. She takes off her mask. 5/10 SOP service. Also tried the small Vietnamese girl from there and very poor service, keeps her mask on. 1/10, Both charged $62 including the room (which was in the Fuji Hotel where they took my IC and retained it until the deed was done).
Lor 22 - After 9 PM a lot of girls walk this street from MW Hotel until Geylang road. Sometimes they are also on bicycles soliciting customers. This usually stops at around 10:30 PM. All these girls are from Mainland China and will take you to MW Hotel (no need to check-in). I tried three of them and charges ranged from $70 to $100. The latter being for a nice looking girl in her early 20s. Service was medium, considering the situation but I found the rooms to be smelly. All three took off their masks in the room. 4/10. There was a very pretty girl standing outside smiling at me after I finished the deed and walked down. Will go back to see if I can find her.
Lor 20 - This Lor has the ladyboys towards the middle (junction with Westerhout). However, as soon as you enter the Lor, turn right into the small alley and turn left into the alley again (now you are in the middle of Lor 20 and Lor 18). This street has girls. Thai, Vietnamese and Indian. There are also houses open along this little alley where an uncle sitting on a chair will ask if you want a girl when you walk past him. I didnt take any of these girls as on the day I went, there were a few NGOs working, taking down the details of the girls and handing them some packets. Some of these girls also ply their trade along Geylang road between Lor 22 and 18 (on the left side facing West). The one I tried was a local lady who usually sits on a bench outside H34. She charges $80 plus $15 for the room which is H28. She must be in her mid 40s and has enhanced boobs and service was not bad at all and speaks very well and smells good. Take off the mask only for CBJ 6/10.
Lor 16 - Outside flats 54 to 58 on its junction with Westerhout road. There are usually a few girls sitting outside this house on plastic chairs (Caution: some ladyboys some girls). The local one is good and cost $60 including the place. Pretty standard SOP service. Mask off only for CBJ - 5/10.

+17 to you
Old 06-05-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good review kinkyskimunki. Ups.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the details bro, solid info! Cheers +16
Old 06-05-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Quote:

Great review, thanks so much
Old 06-05-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Quote:

22 points added
Old 10-05-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

how do i up you? i can't!
Old 11-05-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 4
scannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
how do i up you? i can't!
You got zero power. So cannot up.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scannerboy View Post
You got zero power. So cannot up.
thanks for pointing this out.. finally i know. haha.
Old 12-05-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 22
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

wow ... there is local MILF in GL now ? thanks for sharing !
Old 12-05-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
awol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Amazing stuff! Thanks for the in-depth guide!
Old 13-05-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anyone tried? any luck?
Old 13-05-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BOLLYWOOD1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

are there any BBW MALAYS there?
Old 14-05-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
kinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If anyone has any leads, let me know and I will go and take a look. I live in Geylang so wont take much to have a wander around and report back. My next plan is to check out Lor 10 Hotel Ascendere area as been told there is some action there. Again, will report back on here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1