The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 05-05-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 0
sglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to all
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

SHE is going back home town for 2 months from 27th May onwards.

ACT FAST BEFORE SHE IS GONE

For Appointment :
Call Or Text Linda ☎ 8457 6186 / WeChat xiuli5661 for appointment booking.

Last edited by sglonelyguy19; 23-05-2021 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-05-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronaldodecaprio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fs spa annie bbbj all in for 100
Old 05-05-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternit View Post
I tried JQ spa quite a few times, I realise if take the cheapest $58 normal massage package many girls will try persuade you to get the $89 so-called hot oil (touch your bird) package, if you refuse, they will show a bit of attitude, like black face, dun respond/talk, but will still carry out the massage la, just that can feel they very buay song...

Sometimes just want a good massage only leh, the attitude really affect mood sometimes.
That means the lady boss at the counter or sitting outside at the table, haha...

You pop the GQ the moment you walk into the room (not to the lady boss please), and settled, they know they will get more tips.... and won’t pester you...

Just went to their fb and surprise to see my fav ML still there... nice...
Old 05-05-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Ur fav? Which?
Don’t like to go there as they keep trying to push for 80+ plan
Old 06-05-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Goodtime00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
can pm the contact, thanks.
Hi can pm contact?
Old 06-05-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
It is really called JQ Spa.
Tks for this infors.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Boozabooba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been meaning to check out FS, but for the life of me can’t find them online. Can helpful bros point out how to book for A**le? Will upz ya’all
Old 06-05-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 0
BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!

Thanks bro for your wonderful information.

Just went and gotten my 1st instalment of the Free Happing Ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglonelyguy19 View Post
SPECIAL MOTHER'S DAY OFFER
This ML is so motherly. In celebration of the coming Mother's Day, she is giving out additional promotion on her own.

Offer of $48 massage package + 50 tips for a happy ending with hands auto roaming.
PROMOTION OFFER : Accumulate 2 times Happy Ending With this ML, She will give you a FREE HAPPY ENDING on the 3rd times.

For Appointment :
👇
( Click to show/hide )
Old 06-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldodecaprio View Post
fs spa annie bbbj all in for 100
Seriously bbbj stand. For ???
Old 06-05-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 0
sglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to allsglonelyguy19 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGWATERMELON View Post
Thanks bro for your wonderful information.

Just went and gotten my 1st instalment of the Free Happing Ending.
Watermelon.
You so fast already rolled over there liao arh.....
Old 07-05-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 0
BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!BIGWATERMELON is one of the Best!

Quote:
Watermelon.
You so fast already rolled over there liao arh.....

Hahahahaha.... No fast cannot lar....
Old 09-05-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Went yesterday and was this shop was JM Bontique boss who opened it. As usually newly open shop 99.99% are PRC MILF which are PR or citizen in SG already.

Assigned to this MILF short, blonde and E Cup from the outside PRC PR. Session is pretty bad and kept boasting her skill was so good that everyone comes offered her $150!!!!!!! tips. Keep talking about tip from start till GQ comes. She ask for 50 HJ no roaming and 100 with roaming. If I feel she is good I can pay her $150 at the end of the session. I straight reject as she looks really in her 50s and also do not look appealing to me. Totally no urge and some more ask for $150 for HJ. WTF, can skip this ML and when I ask for the name she ignore me....so I cannot provide it here..base on the above description you all can see and skip her.

She say she works in RV clean massage for 5 years and all the ang mo there give tips like $150...RV $150 can get FJ already....I tell her she better go back RV and Yishun is a old man estate all living on CPF and will not pay $150 for a HJ especially her kind of quality....Massage is piano and no skill, just keep talking only on how good her skill is and how full is her appointments.....TOTAL NIGHTMARE!!!!
Appreciate your FR, bro. Thanks!
Old 10-05-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
SPECIAL MOTHER'S DAY OFFER
This ML is so motherly. In celebration of the coming Mother's Day, she is giving out additional promotion on her own.

Offer of $48 massage package + 50 tips for a happy ending with hands auto roaming.
PROMOTION OFFER : Accumulate 2 times Happy Ending With this ML, She will give you a FREE HAPPY ENDING on the 3rd times.

For Appointment :
👇
( Click to show/hide )
wah so hiong ah. their MLs recently all don't mind lowering prices.. must be business bad.
Old 10-05-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
john444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lxxxa and axxxe are top recommend.
Lxxxa slightly more milf and boobs size around b (visited her too many times until unlock fingering and zut zut) she even ask me to buy ck bra for her.

Axxxe younger but the nipples are fking huge for me. Tried her once only but i like her voice it makes me calm during the whole session.
Old 10-05-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 5
ChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
wah so hiong ah. their MLs recently all don't mind lowering prices.. must be business bad.
Which is good for some of us.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1