The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-02-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

There were news Klopp had a disagreement with Management on the transfers for winter window. He wanted a CB but Liverpool refused to spend and there was a small fire.

This is a very tough period and I am really concerned with our injury problems. Too many players in the treatment room and the question points again to his training methods which was highlighted during his early days at Liverpool.

With our players aging especially in midfield we need to have a good summer window. Henderson and Tiago will be over 30 while Milner is only fit to see out the game and I have no faith in Keita which leaves us with only Fabinho and Jones.
Old 15-02-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Go with Nat and Kabak at CB.

Formation that I am craving for

Alisson

TAA Kabak Nat Robbo

Hendo Fabinho

Thiago

Salah Firmino Mane

Let’s roll with this. Nothing to lose at this point.
Kabak should be returned to Schalke.... he does not have enough quality for the BPL. He was lost and JH had to keep telling him what to do.... and it was partly his faults that led to the equaliser and 2nd goal.
His position played Maddison onside for the equalizer and while everyone is blaming Alisson for the 2nd goal but Kabak was contributory without communicating with Alisson and rushing in blindly. The penalty box is always belong to the goalie at all times and Kabak should have pulled back to let Alisson space to clear the ball.

Playing Ben Davis would be a better choice as he has BPL experience.
Old 15-02-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Arsene Wenger: “One of the main reasons [Liverpool are struggling] is they lost Van Dijk. One of their main strengths was winning the ball up high with Henderson in midfield. By putting Henderson at the back they lost that.”

https://twitter.com/anfieldwatch/status/1361010279161692163?s=21
Old 15-02-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 15-02-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachachang4 View Post
Kabak should be returned to Schalke.... he does not have enough quality for the BPL. He was lost and JH had to keep telling him what to do.... and it was partly his faults that led to the equaliser and 2nd goal.
His position played Maddison onside for the equalizer and while everyone is blaming Alisson for the 2nd goal but Kabak was contributory without communicating with Alisson and rushing in blindly. The penalty box is always belong to the goalie at all times and Kabak should have pulled back to let Alisson space to clear the ball.

Playing Ben Davis would be a better choice as he has BPL experience.
Agree with you on Kabak..... quality wise he certainly is not EPL material. I feel Nat Phillips / Rhy Williams are better than Kabak.
Kabak has a nickname in the Bundesliga "calamity oz" - this was coined by Schalke fans after Schalke let in 34 goals in consequtive games with Kabak playing CB in all of these games and his mistakes contributed to the goals. He was dropped from the 1st team after that and playing mainly with the reserves.

Therefore I was surprised when Liverpool made a loan move for him when they have better defenders than Kabak in their academy team.

The only reason I can think of is probably Klopp is helping his good friend Wagner to salvage Kabak's career.
Old 16-02-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly i don't know what anyone was expecting? A 20 year old CB from Germany on debut playing along side a midfielder who should not be playing CB.

The whole situation is a mess and any expectation on Kabak to solidify the issues at the back is unfair.

Personally i had my doubts about us targeting Kabak as a signing based on some performances I've seen in Germany, but even then he was surrounded by absolute crap and no 20 year old could be expected to carry a team at CB. So with how much of a shambles this situation is, think he should not be thrown under the bus.

The fact that we refused an obligation to buy is telling, but Kabak needs support and patience whilst here. He is only here for the short term. No doubt about it.

And as for Ben Davies, think he is also only here to make up the numbers - Klopp said in normal circumstances we wouldn't be shopping at Preston North End for a defender. That said, I do agree that since Ben has English league experience albeit not at BPL level, I would not say no to throwing him in as well so as to move Hendo and Fabinho back to CM positions where they belong and are desperately needed.

Also agree, best for Nat to be paired with either Kaban or Ben and also to stop this high line defence for the time being.

As for tonight's match against Leipzig, really worried but at least it’s a break from this god damn BPL.

Just hoping for a good performance over 90 mins. All the talking has been done at this point and nothing has really changed. We’re going to get no favours to get out of this rut and sooner or later we’ll get a win.

Back to basics, at the very least let’s just ensure we fight with everything we have, and run as hard as we can. Those are the things which we can control, the result will be what it is.
Old 16-02-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

With our injury list, may not be a bad thing to get kicked out of the CL and focus on the top 4. I think Kabak should be given more time. Almost all of our purchases have been given time to adapt to the team. Robertson and Fabinho were give 2-3 months before they play regularly. Kabak does not have this luxury of time so let's not be too harsh on him.
Old 16-02-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Dropped out of the top 4 due to yesterday matches to 6th.
7th and 8th teams have 2 games in hand.
Old 16-02-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Klopp has only 15 fully fit players to choose from for tonight's CL game.

Good luck to Liverpool !
Old 16-02-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Klopp has only 15 fully fit players to choose from for tonight's CL game.

Good luck to Liverpool !
Matter of time Hendo or Thiago will get injured.. Can Pool recall Taki, Elliot n Grujic back from their loan?
Hope Pool wins tonight!

Last edited by countryman; 17-02-2021 at 12:02 AM.
Old 17-02-2021, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-02-2021, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Can Pool recall Taki, Elliot n Grujic back from their loan?!
I think we can forget about Minamino. Even in an injury ravaged squad, he has no chance to play. I think Liverpool is loaning him out to show potential buyers what he can do. Grujic was loaned out as we have exceeded our foreign player quota. Selling Minamino frees up 1 foreign player too. Things are different now with Brexit.

Ozan Kabak played well tonight. 2 bad mistakes, 2 clinical goals, 2 away game advantage goals for us too
Old 17-02-2021, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

FT Score RB 0 - Liverpool 2

Old 17-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

I find that it was a lucky victory. They were not creating chances n needed 2 defensive mistakes to score both goals..
They must step up against Everton this weekend.
Old 17-02-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Just nice to see us win again!

For me there were 2 massive differences last night.

1. We didn’t get shafted by crap officials

2. We played for 90 minutes instead of 75

Had we done that in the last 2 games I believe we would had at least got a draw from City and beaten Leicester.

Now we need to get back to performing for 90 minutes game in, game out.

Oh, and Kabak was not bad by the way.

The only negative for me was Ox. He’s way off it.

Also wish that long range shot from Robbo had gone in, would have been so good!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1