The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
cubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Adventures of my wife

Hi bros, im starting a new thread here hope u guys dun mind.

A brief intro about us. We are a hot young couple in the hotwifing lifestyle. Those who duno wat the term means can do a search... Basically im a guy who enjoy watching my wife flirting and having fun with other guys. I noe its not someting that is widely accepted in this society, but many man actually have this fantasy somewhere at the back of their head, but are just too shy to express it. Afraid to be critisised or found out by their gf/wife. I was like that before i pluck up my courage and tried it with no regrets.

My wife works in a all male enviroment. It start with her always telling me how the guys will stare at her when she walks past them, mind stripping her. She feels uncomfortable at 1st, but has become used to it alredy. The guys do hit on her, especially her supervisor. But she never tells me the details.
Old 22-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
adrian_534 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Adventures of my wife

I noe its not someting that is widely accepted in this society, but many man actually have this fantasy somewhere at the back of their head, but are just too shy to express it. .

if i have a gf or wife i sure will form a club to share....bro waitin 4 more of ur FR to go on
Old 22-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Samster

cubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Btw, my wife is 27 this year. She's still as hot as the first day i known her. She's 1.62m tall, with a petite body, but her tits are C cuppers. Those tits attract and causes most of the stares from her male colleagues. Even though she works in an all male enviroment, she makes a point to dress sexily and provocative to work everyday. she matches her underwear and likes to show her deep cleavage. She knoes she's being stared at, but she still wears that to work. Thus i feel she wants the attention and will sumbit to temptations if there were any. Btw she's a real horny gal in bed. I have to fxxk her at least 3 times a week to fulfill her needs.

She started to wear sexily after i told her so. She will wear business suits with short skirts. Sometimes she will purposely leave the top buttons open to show off her cleavage....

It all started when her colleague asked her out for supper after OT 1 nite. After supper at newton, they went for a spin at mt faber! My wife was the one who actually suggested. Surprisingly, the guy was quite a gentleman when they were there. They went for a walk and viewed the night scenaries of singapore. My wife was waiting for him to make the move. But except for holding her hand when crossing a muddy patch, there wasn't any physical contact. My wife was actually getting impatient.

Back in the car, my wife took my advice. She pretend to have difficulties with the seat-belt. He leaned over and reach in to search for the belt. Doing so his face was centimetres away from my wife's boobs! My wife shifted herself and 'stuffed' his face with her boobs. Best part!!! MY WIFE REMOVED HER BRA AT THE OFFICE LIAO!!!! He was shocked but pretended to act normal. He tooked extra long to find the seatbelt, all the while his face in my wife's soft boobies. My wife then removed her cardigan and her protruding nipples can be seen from her white spag top! My wife notice him stealing glances at her boobs. They were damn nervous and he proceeded to drive off, sending her home. Missed chance again!
Old 23-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Samster

After that my wife sms-ed me they were on the way home and i waited at my void deck. I saw his car and hid myself behind a pillar. They alighted and he walked my wife to the lift. As it was quite late, ard 2am, no one was around. I could tell the guy was trying to stall time. At the lift, he requested my wife for a goodbye kiss! My wife asked him if he's not afraid that i find out. He told her just not to tell me about it.

He then held my wife's waist and backed her up against the wall. I was shocked and wanted to save her. To my surprise, my wife was frenching him back! It was totally HOT LUSTFUL frenching. I was feeling very angry with my wife for kissing another guy, but the anger dissolved when i felt my cock swell up so hard it was waiting to explode. I began to stroke myself and moved closer to them. I saw the guy moving his hands higher and higher and he began to feel my wife's boobs. Just as he stared to squeeze her boobies, my wife saw me and she pushed him away. He didnt see me, but she pretended to be angry and said goodbye and hop into the lift. At that moment i couldn't take it and i came in my underwear! He left and i quickly ran home.

What happened next is expected of course. I stripped my wife in the living room and made her suck my soft wet cock to its hardness. She laughed when i told her i came in my underwear! I began to fxxk her while she told me what had happened. I came very quickly and we had round 2 in our tub. It was a long time since we fxxked like we were teenagers. It sure feels good!
Old 23-08-2006, 12:12 AM
Samster

After that night, they acted normal in the office. She doing her work, he occasionally walking pass her desk to the pantry.

Few days later they were on MSN as usual and he drop her a msg. He ask if she was thirsty. My wife asked him what he meant by thirsty. He told her he saved up 3 days worth of 'juices' for her. My wife was turned on and they planned to meet up at the toilet at the highest level! My wife is getting more and more daring!

He scanned the toilet 1st and signal my wife in. They wasted no time and my wife sucked on his cock for her dear life. He lifted her skirt and my wife allowed him to rub her pussy. Slurp after slurp, my wife made him cum within minutes as hot cum started to fill her mouth. She swallowed quickly and didnt miss any drop.

They got back to office separately and my wife sms me telling me what she just did. I was so turned on i went to my office toilet and pcc as well.

All went well until 1 day I received a call from my secondary friend. He is currently working as a captain in a prestegious hotel restaurant. I was surprised when i got his call. What he was about to tell me surprised me even more.

He told me he saw my wife having dinner at his restaurant with a guy. I frozed and thought oh shit, secret disclosed. I tried to convince him that it was just her business associate. He disagreed and told me their behavior tells him they were more than friends. He didn't want to disclose more but told me when they left, he saw them taking a lift at the lobby. He warn me to be more concern about her whereabouts.

I started to suspect my wife is having an "affair" behind my back. The worst part is she knows i allow her to have "fun" with her colleagues(which she did), but she lie to me about the dinner. I questioned her severaltimes and she finally admitted that she had checked into that hotel with her colleague and had sex with him. We had a big quarrel and separated for a couple of weeks.
Old 23-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

After thinking thru, me and my wife has reconciled and i had actually given in to her after a long and serious talk. We have decided that i actually 'enjoyed' the fact that she was screwing another guy and she has enjoyed the fling as much as i did. Thus we have laid down some rules in order to fully enjoy this lifestyle.

She has to tell me evertything and i have to approve them. That includes lunch dinner appts, sms, phone calls and all the details during their sex. She has decided to only screw this guy and me at the moment. The future we have not planned yet, so maybe as time goes by she will fling with more guys? Nobody knows.

Up to now, she has screwed him countless times and has gone on a trip with him to KL. Shes on the birth control after my advice and has alowed him to come inside her. Though im not a creampie guy, wifey enjoyed it tremendously.

Those happened somewhere last year. So far she has improved tremendously i would say. She had some flings with another colleague and even picked up guys from clubs occasionally. Not all ending with sex but the flirting and courtship certainly turned both of us on very much.
Old 23-08-2006, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 18
Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubeslover
After that my wife sms-ed me they were on the way home and i waited at my void deck. I saw his car and hid myself behind a pillar. ... It was a long time since we fxxked like we were teenagers. It sure feels good!
This was exactly what you posted one year ago! But in another thread. Happy anniversary! Hope that you will get your points....this time round
Old 23-08-2006, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 20
BustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of lightBustLover is a glorious beacon of light

This storylines sound very familiar. If I am not wrong, a few weeks later, threadstarter will start a thread seeking advices from brothers here to save his marriage.

Very confusing...Why offer wife to others bonk for free when she can command at least $150 per hour?
Old 23-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Samster

Let me write an FR of wat happened last weekend. We were shopping in town and was looking at some jeans when my wife whispered to me that there was a very handsome looking guy smiling at her. I glanced over and saw a boyish looking guy in her 20s. He was a staff there and was busy serving other customers.

My wife tell me she's interested in him and i asked her wat shes up to. She hasnt 'played' in a while and i can sense something was up her sleeve. She was behaving like a small girl who saw prince charming. Haha. I encouraged her to know him, but she didnt cos i was ard... Anyway we went home and had hot sex with me asking her to imagine that sales guy ramming her and teasing her. I can tell she was pretty much turned on.

This evening she msg me telling me she went back to the shop and got to noe that guy. She flirted with him asking him to help her get her size. As my wife is very petite, 24-25inch waist, he took some time to find her size. She asked him qns like is it common for 24inch waist? does he like small waist gals? obviously his ans was YES! he told her he loved gals who has small waist and big boobs and my wife blushed and cover her boobs and scolded him jokingly. It was obvious he was talking abt my wife cos being a C-cupper, her tits are consider big for a gal with such a small frame...

They chatted for a while and he proceeded to take her measurements for alterations.They exchanged numbers and my wife was chatting with him just nw as i was typing tis FR. So far nothing much, but apparantly he didnt remember seeing her tat satday while we were ther which is good. She will be collecting her jeans on Fri and im encouraging my wife to date him on after work. Will update her progress here. Very enticipating wat is going to happen....
Old 23-08-2006, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Q
This was exactly what you posted one year ago! But in another thread. Happy anniversary! Hope that you will get your points....this time round
aiyo im not asking for points lah. Just posting it again to let bro noe abit abt our past. Nt all bros have read that thread so i post again loh...
Old 23-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
RedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubeslover
aiyo im not asking for points lah. Just posting it again to let bro noe abit abt our past. Nt all bros have read that thread so i post again loh...
Hope you will give us more interesting "actions" soon. Awaiting your next installment.
Old 23-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Adventures of my wife

tell me more
Old 23-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i must say you are a very big "hearted man". please! next posting!
Old 23-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Bro cubeslover,

maybe u can post some pics of ya wife for us. This will certainly spices up ya stories and adventures of ya wife. U can always cencersed her face just like our bro Donalduck5. Wat say u?

Beg u will be our next Idol here in sammy.
Old 23-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Bro cubeslover,

maybe u can post some pics of ya hot wife for us. This will certainly spices up ya stories and adventures of her. U can always cencersed her face just like our bro Donalduck5. Let us see her Cub C boobs mann... Wat say u?

Imagine all of us pcc over ya wife pics.. Beg u will be our next Idol here in sammy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1