The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Valdes1919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe2352 View Post
Just tried Fei Fei an hour ago. Told her I’m second times finding her, although I’m first time, she didn’t feel any suspicious, seem accepted what I told her, and greet me “Baobei, nice to meet you again”. But then, she still use CD to cover me during FJ. No tuna sushi food anyway. Kind of disappointed.
Anyway, I think I will resisting if she offer me raw, because I smelled strange odour, is like from her pussy. Shit!! ><’
However manage to finish one shot with rubber, feeling quite tight and warm in her pussy, it make me cum fast.
She gave me head massage in the end of session. Still not bad.
Wow...damn fast hand fast leg.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Thanks too all the bros here for recommendation.
Will give a detailed FR to contribute back.

Fei Fei
Location : anyone can find it with some homework. There was a bangla guy standing outside trying to peep in which I found weird but I fuck care just ring the bell and go in.

Lady/looks : a lady was there at the counter to greet me. Red tight dress, deep cut V exposing beautiful C melons, heavy make up, sharp features, dim lighting, shoulder length hair.

My first thought - this girl hot wouldn’t mind trying on another occasion, but I’m here to try Fei Fei. Asked for name she say is FF. lol ok.

She’s prettier than I thought. Cause no prior description here, I expected abit chubby aunty kind. But she’s actually slim with good boob size (enhanced). Pleasantly surprised.

Say 7.5/10

Facilities : clean with shower.

Massage : 4 + 2
Anyhow whack but + 2 for stepping on back, which was nice

BBBJ : 9/10
She used some spray in her mouth which gave some arousing sensation and she is very skilled with her tongue and lip opening

French : sure can if u want but I didn’t

FJ :
Condom on fuck like rabbits. Any position also can . Missionary can. Stand and carry fuck can. Stand and doggy can. Scissors. Cowgirl (amazing skill). Felt like removing the CD and Face fuck there and then.
All no complain. Finish back missionary in the end shooting deep as possible inside. If RAW sure got baby d.

RTF : no
Main reason is she money face me. I admit I prolly kena up sell by her.
I try nego but she keep saying need to give boss etc. In the room already so I wtv la.
Later after massage stroking my didi alr still wanna makan my $$ change for BBBJ VS CBJ.

Overall experience was ok but for me prefer some other FL for half / 3/4 of the price.

PM for more info and pls up my points.

Look forward to hear other’s experience.

PS another girl there also looks quite hot, I would say 8/10.
Old 02-05-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Batman696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim3 View Post

Fei Fei
Location : anyone can find it with some homework. There was a bangla guy standing outside trying to peep in which I found weird but I fuck care just ring the bell and go in.

Lady/looks : a lady was there at the counter to greet me. Red tight dress, deep cut V exposing beautiful C melons, heavy make up, sharp features, dim lighting, shoulder length hair.

My first thought - this girl hot wouldn’t mind trying on another occasion, but I’m here to try Fei Fei. Asked for name she say is FF. lol ok.

She’s prettier than I thought. Cause no prior description here, I expected abit chubby aunty kind. But she’s actually slim with good boob size (enhanced). Pleasantly surprised.

Say 7.5/10

She used some spray in her mouth which gave some arousing sensation and she is very skilled with her tongue and lip opening

FJ :
Condom on fuck like rabbits. Any position also can . Missionary can. Stand and carry fuck can. Stand and doggy can. Scissors. Cowgirl (amazing skill). Felt like removing the CD and Face fuck there and then.
All no complain. Finish back missionary in the end shooting deep as possible inside. If RAW sure got baby d.

I try nego but she keep saying need to give boss etc. In the room already so I wtv la.
Later after massage stroking my didi alr still wanna makan my $$ change for BBBJ VS CBJ.

Overall experience was ok but for me prefer some other FL for half / 3/4 of the price.

Hi bro how much in total?
Old 03-05-2021, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kianyong537 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was walking around the place

Apple

Its the last shop around the stretch blue signboard.

She came out of the glass door to pull me into the shop. I think she is the receptionist

Name : Apple

Looks : Milf look with C cup boobs enhanced.

Massage soso but not time watcher. Who comes for massage here anyway.

Bbbj : she really can suck and blow vacuum mouth and close to ass rimming I almost cim had to stop her.

Fj: Petite size and light suitable for all positions can carry and fuck. No complains during fj. Finished with standing doggy.

Rtf : soon

Overall : not bad considering the 120 dmg before room charge.

One man's meat another's poison

Last edited by kianyong537; 10-05-2021 at 07:32 AM.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 13
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim3 View Post

Fei Fei

Say 7.5/10

FJ :

Bro, mind sharing ctc
Old 03-05-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

Overdue FR for 185 Anna.

Claim to be half MY/half PRC. Accent is also half half so can't tell if true or not. Doesn't really matter to me tbh

Looks more gnd, maybe late 20s. Small b so not for boob lovers.

Massage obv non existent. Rest quite standard incl bbbj.

Price is market.

Probably won't rtf becos of high traffic. Gt better and safer places to go at the same price.

Saw two other syts. This place probably good for bros who don't mind high traffic and can forgo some svc in exchange for syt
Old 03-05-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Anna (previously from Mandarina @ Sin Ming for a while using another name) is indeed half half.
She works night shift. Good service overall.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by qingzhe View Post
Overdue FR for 185 Anna.

Claim to be half MY/half PRC. Accent is also half half so can't tell if true or not. Doesn't really matter to me tbh

Looks more gnd, maybe late 20s. Small b so not for boob lovers.

Massage obv non existent. Rest quite standard incl bbbj.

Price is market.

Probably won't rtf becos of high traffic. Gt better and safer places to go at the same price.

Saw two other syts. This place probably good for bros who don't mind high traffic and can forgo some svc in exchange for syt
Old 03-05-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sexsing is Cool - loads of Potential

Eager to try yesterday and went UPL to look for FF but was told no longer there instead served by another and look old hack. Will never return. I think other playground better.
Old 03-05-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe2352 View Post
Just tried Fei Fei an hour ago. Told her I’m second times finding her, although I’m first time, she didn’t feel any suspicious, seem accepted what I told her, and greet me “Baobei, nice to meet you again”. But then, she still use CD to cover me during FJ. No tuna sushi food anyway. Kind of disappointed.
Anyway, I think I will resisting if she offer me raw, because I smelled strange odour, is like from her pussy. Shit!! ><’
However manage to finish one shot with rubber, feeling quite tight and warm in her pussy, it make me cum fast.
She gave me head massage in the end of session. Still not bad.
Wish you the best... If I were you, shld have ran the moment you smell strange odour from her kitty... 🤢🤮🤒🥴
Old 04-05-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Wow this thread now very happening.
Reading FR like old days in HC😅🤗
Old 04-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Iamdon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Can share contact details ?
Old 04-05-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Koalas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind sharing me the details?
Old 04-05-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Valdes1919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pass by 185 late afternoon, the welcome sign lights were off ..is the spa close today ? Not many cars and people too, plenty of cars lots available.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
I think she was from 221 JB years ago right? Lol
Ya. She became much prettier liao...
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 05-05-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Just found a sexy local gem in her 30s. 165cm. Nice silky hair, fair body, arms and leg long and slender and no tummy. Pair of 34C is the most beautiful I ever see with nice sized pointed nipples. Firm round breasts. Neatly trimmed pussy. Very gorgeous and really
worth every dollar. Locals charging 300 to 500 dollar for service is ridiculous. This is a honest hard working lady
worth visiting. No carrot chopping. Standard HC rate. GFE grows when you become her regular
Bro, share location and ctc pls
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1