The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-04-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7702 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by korak View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ki-ki-massage/

Visited KiKi not long ago, and it was a pretty good session.
Massage was decent, managed to hit some sore spots.
She’s really pretty imo. Looks super close to her photos, and she has really strong thighs..
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Second this too and up you with my humble points. Visited her 2 days back and I will contribute my 2 cents thoughts l

Overall: one of the better ones out there with the 120 range we are paying. She puts her phone outside when session starts so that's definitely a plus point
thanks for sharing. up u some points. will check her out when time permits. ��
Old 20-04-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Are you one of them?
Probably next weekend hahah
Old 20-04-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28033 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9903732 View Post
kiss ah? if there's chemistry? or maybe repeated customer I think.... she did pecked me on my lips and came very close to my face quite a few times. I din initiate it tho...
Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sbfsg.org/showpo...stcount=121249
Old 20-04-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by benfu View Post
Bro, I was referring to dodo from SLG

IMO, she has the biggest natural boobs in the market now

Great personality, & always an enjoyable session with her
I agree with you... her boobs are mind-blowing

Quite out of this world, true blessing
Old 20-04-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
99Jason99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99Jason99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Oh man, I heard of it too. A big pity as the next few incomings from that group are scant consolation...
Where did you all get the news of new incoming stocks from?
Old 20-04-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
halfempty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnydoh813 View Post
Like that cham liao.... or is it cause I tried to book a week in advance? Usually since "new" maybe just try a day or 2?

If I send multiple message maybe get blocked blacklist too hor? Covid really make sellers market.

BTW I see most of the FR is for SgLonelyGuy not so much for Castle side? How come ah?
You just have to quite literally message everyone until one with access to their database accepts. But please don't spam them. From my understanding, if your number is not in their database they would "consult" other sources to find out if your number is either new or blacklisted.

For me, I was really lucky that someone aeroplaned her last minute and since my number is "new" and not blacklisted, she replied me. As long as your number isn't blacklisted, keep on trying bro.
Old 20-04-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Tried 2 girls this week

Summer
Discount 15% from her photos. Not unpleasant but def not as sharp face and nose, boobs not as big as her photos. Massage nothing to shout about. Opted for bbbj but after 5 mins she complain tired la etc. So kinda lost mood and said it’s fine no need to release. Damage 50+ 80

Ai ni
Slim cute ah lian type. Showered with me and did massage full nude. Nice decent b cups to zhut. Hj nothing to shout about so told her just cuddle RTM: maybe if I’m in the area. Damage 120

Last edited by Btbh; 23-04-2021 at 01:12 AM.
Old 20-04-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Tried 2 girls this week

Summer
Discount 15% from her photos. Not unpleasant but def not as sharp face and nose, boobs not as big as her photos. Massage nothing to shout about. Opted for bbbj but after 5 mins she complain tired la etc. So kinda lost mood and said it’s fine no need to release. Damage 50+ 80

Ai ni

Slim cute ah lian type. Showered with me and did massage full nude. Nice decent b cups to zhut. Hj nothing to shout about so told her just cuddle and dfk me while I self hj. RTM: maybe if I’m in the area. Damage 120
Wah bro u do hj urself ah. Haha why tho
Old 20-04-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Honest FRs from sglonely adventures:

Ran Ran: looks 7/10. Photo looks like 5 years ago when slim. Now slightly ba ba with tummy. Shop location. SN. Massage okay. Thereafter top up if hj. Too up again if want boobs rub. Price can go up to $150-$200. I sian, just massage and go. RTF: personally no. More value for money elsewhere. My opinion only. I know she has her white knights.

Aini: All i can say is she is perfect for relaxation. Just lay down and relax. Rtm: yes.

Xue Er: looks 7.5/10. Maybe late 20s or early 30s. V Good figure. No tummy. Smooth skin. Nice friendly. Clean room. Nice Essential oil smell and nice deco and lighting. Excellent massage. Like Aini, perfect for relaxation. Skipped hj and bj. Straight to her secret weapon. RTM: yes.
what her secert weapon?
fake love making?

if you dun wish to answer , dun need to zap me
Old 20-04-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
what her secert weapon?
fake love making?

if you dun wish to answer , dun need to zap me
Bro, you never visit Xue Er before a
Old 20-04-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Deleted......

Last edited by Btbh; 23-04-2021 at 01:13 AM.
Old 20-04-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I like the way she closely nestles her body into mine. That alone is an art that puts her a notch above many other MLs. Just dont like her location
just to add, her pussy is really well maintain.
Old 20-04-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanleo View Post
I agree with you... her boobs are mind-blowing

Quite out of this world, true blessing
Any kind soul can share the link or WeChat of this big boobs Dodo
Old 21-04-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/

True to her pictures, solid cat bath all over, beautiful porcelain skin,better bbbj than XE, and cockscrew hj really buay tahan, and managed to get her to speak French. Oui oui, no phone usage , value for money for full hour. Feels that freshness experience with her. RTM is a Yes.
Old 21-04-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Aini is baby doll. Visited her several times.
Read a lot about Xue Er. Want to see her. But does she speak at least some English? Otherwise I cann’t.
Bro, i am sure can manage (-: , the rewards are well worth the challenge.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1