The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2011, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 22
Snowman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnowman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Seen a lot of stories on samsters and stories of their love with PRC girls in Hang Flower joints.
These girls, mostly are heartless. They might talk love to you at first, but in the end.
It always end up with the same problem.
MONEY.
This is a story of a very famous samster here in sammyboy. I think i would NAME him as AD.
So, MR AD....or D.
I been chionging with him for, many many many years.KTV, geylang, health-centre, china, malaysia. I would say he is 1 of the most steady buddies i have. Almost everyone of us, when in need of advice would ask him.
He is like a Big Brother to a lot of us.

So, this buddy of mine like to also drink and he really is CAN drink. So there was this period of time, when we start to go hang flower joints. So , there was a period of time, we very frequent this joint at riverview hotel and it was there when he met this girl . The girl is quite pretty, with quite a few guys chasing after her, but i guess our big brother got his ways and manage to count her first. At first everything was ok. It was like really love.
She got customers who hang her $500 daily, but she will ignore them and sit with my buddy. When she do her SHOW, she ask him not to come.
Customer hang her $20k flowers that day, but after a quick supper she goes to join our buddy for mcdonalds.
so it goes bla bla , big chiongster met his love .
So he thought of cutting all his vices and be true to her.
So after a few months, it was time for her to go home. Things start to change when she went back.
Not sure the details . but after 6 months, she was back in singapore. This time singing at Las Vegas.
We as his buddies can see that she was no longer the same girl as before.
But can't seem to get it into his thick skull.
He goes there every wednesday , send food on friday and flowers on mondays for a total of 6 months. No change. But this girl already lost her feeling , i can see that she just want to earn money. But our friend don't seem to want to give up. So as a friend, we got no choice but to follow him and accompany him every week and hope that he will wake up.

After 6 months, this girl has to go back but she didn't even bother to tell him , but he manage to get some details and went to the airport to wait.
Think he went at mid-night because he wasn't sure which early flight it was.
But he manage to see her only AFTER she check in but they manage to at least get some eye contact and she knew that he was there to send her off.

So this buddy birthday, 12 MAY.
as he was in KL that time, he wanted to have dinner with this girl.So, he rush back from KL to singapore, He drive . Then 1st flight to GuangZhou , then to Changsa , then train to Hunan then a few hours drive to Henyang.
i think it was a 40 over hours journey.
But this guy manage to get himself in Hunan,Henyang on the 12th. He didn't have any contact number or address. But he still go.
Don't know how to describe him, but i guess it was LOVE!
ALL he had was a QQ NUMBER. so he Left a msg on her QQ and waited. I think he said waited for a day and she reply.
i quote his EXACT WORDS.
你无聊,神经病,我没有空。
He just, check out of the hotel immediatey , took a taxi to the train station , slept at the station for 1 day , took the 1st train to Guangzhou, slept at the airport and 1st plane back to singapore.
That was i think the worst time i had seen him. He was like totally lost and no direction. He was either getting himself drunk or simply you can see him sit in one position staring into space.
All of us wanted to cheer him up, we bring him go ktv and hope to bring back his old-self. But his situation was quite serious till the extend, he lost his Mood for women. We get girls to strip and play, even bring him go hotel. but he just doesn't have to mood even till now.
That was when we knew it was serious issue. But as buddies we don't know what we can do for him. But only to accompany him everyday and try to talk some sense into him.
But then, the devil came back.
She calls him one fine day and say that she is back in singapore as a singer at Yang Gui Fei .
He immediately went to visit her. He know she needs space, so he didn't pressure her much. He goes that quite frequent. Make sure she is safe ,. even got the security guards of the shopping centre to call him if she is drunk or need help.
All the while, we can see that she doesn't love him that much. But he don't seem to understand.
So i happen to ask her one day, why she didn't meet him when he went to hunan and her answer was simply, she thinks he was joking !!
So this girl's birthday is in November. So as he had promise her before he went to learn how to bake a cake and cook her fav shanghai crab.
But i remember that, he again, downstairs her condo. waited for her to come back after work, telling her he made something for her.
on her bday itself, he waited from 3am to 7am ++ . then next day, again. I forgot he waited for 3 or 4 days.
But i remember that everyday is a NEW CAKE and new crabs. So everyday he throw away.
SO when the last day he didn't make anything, she calls him and tell him to cook her the , oh ya i remember now. XIANG LA CRAB.
Bro, i can really understand the feeling and want to pity you also.
But he still went about cooking for her and deliver to her.
Then it was now , when she met a new customer .
Before she left, she purposly bring him to let our bro see. I think our brother understand her motive.
So he wrote her a letter , before she left after 6 mths again.
But this girl, don't even bother to even pick up the letter and left.

so now this girl is back in singapore on 2 year wp, with the same guy whom she bring to let our brother see working at Club 28 and our good brother has yet to even step in to see her.
I also don't know is it ok with him .

Bro, hope you can come out of your shell. You tell us that you are ok and you forgotten about her, almost 4 years already.
But, last week was her b-day. You still ask people to send her present and say is not from you.
We hope to see the OLD senior samster back!

we miss your 1000 over FRs, your guts , your aura , the MR D all of us in sammyboy knows.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 22
Snowman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnowman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Bro, want to add something.

IF I AM A GIRL, I SURE MARRY YOU.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Seen a lot of stories on samsters and stories of their love with PRC girls in Hang Flower joints.
These girls, mostly are heartless. They might talk love to you at first, but in the end.
It always end up with the same problem.
MONEY.
This is a story of a very famous samster here in sammyboy. I think i would NAME him as AD.
So, MR AD....or D.
I been chionging with him for, many many many years.KTV, geylang, health-centre, china, malaysia. I would say he is 1 of the most steady buddies i have. Almost everyone of us, when in need of advice would ask him.
He is like a Big Brother to a lot of us.

So, this buddy of mine like to also drink and he really is CAN drink. So there was this period of time, when we start to go hang flower joints. So , there was a period of time, we very frequent this joint at riverview hotel and it was there when he met this girl . The girl is quite pretty, with quite a few guys chasing after her, but i guess our big brother got his ways and manage to count her first. At first everything was ok. It was like really love.
She got customers who hang her $500 daily, but she will ignore them and sit with my buddy. When she do her SHOW, she ask him not to come.
Customer hang her $20k flowers that day, but after a quick supper she goes to join our buddy for mcdonalds.
so it goes bla bla , big chiongster met his love .
So he thought of cutting all his vices and be true to her.
So after a few months, it was time for her to go home. Things start to change when she went back.
Not sure the details . but after 6 months, she was back in singapore. This time singing at Las Vegas.
We as his buddies can see that she was no longer the same girl as before.
But can't seem to get it into his thick skull.
He goes there every wednesday , send food on friday and flowers on mondays for a total of 6 months. No change. But this girl already lost her feeling , i can see that she just want to earn money. But our friend don't seem to want to give up. So as a friend, we got no choice but to follow him and accompany him every week and hope that he will wake up.

After 6 months, this girl has to go back but she didn't even bother to tell him , but he manage to get some details and went to the airport to wait.
Think he went at mid-night because he wasn't sure which early flight it was.
But he manage to see her only AFTER she check in but they manage to at least get some eye contact and she knew that he was there to send her off.

So this buddy birthday, 12 MAY.
as he was in KL that time, he wanted to have dinner with this girl.So, he rush back from KL to singapore, He drive . Then 1st flight to GuangZhou , then to Changsa , then train to Hunan then a few hours drive to Henyang.
i think it was a 40 over hours journey.
But this guy manage to get himself in Hunan,Henyang on the 12th. He didn't have any contact number or address. But he still go.
Don't know how to describe him, but i guess it was LOVE!
ALL he had was a QQ NUMBER. so he Left a msg on her QQ and waited. I think he said waited for a day and she reply.
i quote his EXACT WORDS.
你无聊,神经病,我没有空。
He just, check out of the hotel immediatey , took a taxi to the train station , slept at the station for 1 day , took the 1st train to Guangzhou, slept at the airport and 1st plane back to singapore.
That was i think the worst time i had seen him. He was like totally lost and no direction. He was either getting himself drunk or simply you can see him sit in one position staring into space.
All of us wanted to cheer him up, we bring him go ktv and hope to bring back his old-self. But his situation was quite serious till the extend, he lost his Mood for women. We get girls to strip and play, even bring him go hotel. but he just doesn't have to mood even till now.
That was when we knew it was serious issue. But as buddies we don't know what we can do for him. But only to accompany him everyday and try to talk some sense into him.
But then, the devil came back.
She calls him one fine day and say that she is back in singapore as a singer at Yang Gui Fei .
He immediately went to visit her. He know she needs space, so he didn't pressure her much. He goes that quite frequent. Make sure she is safe ,. even got the security guards of the shopping centre to call him if she is drunk or need help.
All the while, we can see that she doesn't love him that much. But he don't seem to understand.
So i happen to ask her one day, why she didn't meet him when he went to hunan and her answer was simply, she thinks he was joking !!
So this girl's birthday is in November. So as he had promise her before he went to learn how to bake a cake and cook her fav shanghai crab.
But i remember that, he again, downstairs her condo. waited for her to come back after work, telling her he made something for her.
on her bday itself, he waited from 3am to 7am ++ . then next day, again. I forgot he waited for 3 or 4 days.
But i remember that everyday is a NEW CAKE and new crabs. So everyday he throw away.
SO when the last day he didn't make anything, she calls him and tell him to cook her the , oh ya i remember now. XIANG LA CRAB.
Bro, i can really understand the feeling and want to pity you also.
But he still went about cooking for her and deliver to her.
Then it was now , when she met a new customer .
Before she left, she purposly bring him to let our bro see. I think our brother understand her motive.
So he wrote her a letter , before she left after 6 mths again.
But this girl, don't even bother to even pick up the letter and left.

so now this girl is back in singapore on 2 year wp, with the same guy whom she bring to let our brother see working at Club 28 and our good brother has yet to even step in to see her.
I also don't know is it ok with him .

Bro, hope you can come out of your shell. You tell us that you are ok and you forgotten about her, almost 4 years already.
But, last week was her b-day. You still ask people to send her present and say is not from you.
We hope to see the OLD senior samster back!

we miss your 1000 over FRs, your guts , your aura , the MR D all of us in sammyboy knows.
The only thing I could say - he met his match, so leave it to fate to settling for him.

When love is in the air, you are blinded. Only he alone can help himself.

I understand you are trying your best as a bro to pull him up - you already did, so do not stress up yourself.

One fine day he will wake up. Because since he walked the baptism of fire, he will come up very strongly and trust on one anymore in the WL....just got to be patience.........

该来的会来的,躲也躲不过的。
不是你的就别勉强,得到了未必是幸福的。
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求。
天涯何处无芳草,何必单恋一朵花。

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 02-12-2011, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 20
cuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud ofcuntarow has much to be proud of

Sad to hear this but if any of us can help, we would be glad to,

hopes he can be enlighted and wakes up soon.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

One sentence 戏子无情,婊子无义!
Old 02-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

i have seen not just one but few sucesssful marriage of singers to sg man. but non of them married to their big hanger customer. one married to a normal customer, one married to the part time waiter.
i have also seen 1 bro claiming to be kc with a gal but suck thum in the end. the al ask him not to show up dring show as well. in fact this is already a typical sign.

well all i can say to the bro in this picture is, the issue now is no longer abt the gal. its abt yourself. you are down because you wanted to be down. worst case you may neeed to see a phsyco doctor to get yourself out of it. sometimes there are these blind spots in life. just have to look at it another angle and u will know whats best for yrself.

i hv seen something similar b4, not singer but ktv gal. 1 bro sees the gal almost every otherday. if she got table he will wait for her to finish work. if no table he will pay her damage and bring her out. in a good 3yrs, they even went malaysia for short trips, all he did was holding hands. not even a kiss. you think possible? i seen it.......

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 02-12-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, want to add something.

IF I AM A GIRL, I SURE MARRY YOU.
I seconded this thought. From what he is willing to do goes to show how sincere and a good hubby he will make. Wish you all the best bro, whoever you are.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
I seconded this thought. From what he is willing to do goes to show how sincere and a good hubby he will make. Wish you all the best bro, whoever you are.
yandao, still ard ah?
now cheong where?

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 02-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
teletubbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9696 View Post
The only thing I could say - he met his match, so leave it to fate to settling for him.

When love is in the air, you are blinded. Only he alone can help himself.

I understand you are trying your best as a bro to pull him up - you already did, so do not stress up yourself.

One fine day he will wake up. Because since he walked the baptism of fire, he will come up very strongly and trust on one anymore in the WL....just got to be patience.........

该来的会来的,躲也躲不过的。
不是你的就别勉强,得到了未必是幸福的。
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求。
天涯何处无芳草,何必单恋一朵花。
Live by the sword, die by the sword..
Hope this bro recover soon......
Old 02-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

deleted post

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 02-12-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Retribution...you play with so many women..now kenna playback....karma*
Old 02-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
yandao, still ard ah?
now cheong where?
retired from cheonging scene. free just come in look look see see nia.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

Location: In the memiors of a clipped wing one, in Earth's shambles
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
Wingless Angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Retribution...you play with so many women..now kenna playback....karma*
So mean.....

But then again, if he really goes beyond redemption he will definitely wake up.
Just that by that time, he might have damaged his liver, squandered all his money and left with no friends.
One word - His "Choice"

it is a different thing altogether to take wing as an angel, than to soar as a man......
Old 02-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
............But as buddies we don't know what we can do for him. But only to accompany him everyday and try to talk some sense into him........
IMHO, it's very clear that your friend has fallen deep into the abyss of an emotion-trap which distorted his thinking, he has fallen out from reality.Like I mentioned to a new cheongster in HFJ thread, cheonging HFJ/KTV is to seek fun, transact and forget, not seeking connection or companionship cos ghosts and human do not coexist in same dimensions. Cheong buddies are equally important cos they comes in many forms, some are free loaders, some are cheerleaders, some will backstabs you, some will contribute and help you in damage control and some will just leads you deeper into the abyss.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Even the best will err once in life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1