The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 26-04-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
imcn85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboating69 View Post
She does on weekends but mostly after dinnertime. You’ll find her appearing there around 2nd half of the month
Thx bro! Will try to catch her
Old 26-04-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2149 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ivy’s new petite sweet girl working with her at L3 corner shop facing carpark or at times sitting at Lily’s shop. She’s Only here for few months, so grab her while you can
What's her name bro? You try b4?
Old 26-04-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Ivy’s new petite sweet girl working with her at L3 corner shop facing carpark or at times sitting at Lily’s shop. She’s Only here for few months, so grab her while you can
girl??????

woman...about 35yo..divorced from some low -ed local who lost his work & failed support her
Old 28-04-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
Motorboating69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
What's her name bro? You try b4?
Tried & not bad. She’s Lily’s friend & leaving around end June. That new girl works from 7pm or when Ivy is around to open her shop’s door for the girl to use

Last edited by Motorboating69; 28-04-2021 at 01:22 AM.
Old 28-04-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
girl??????

woman...about 35yo..divorced from some low -ed local who lost his work & failed support her
Read properly... I didn’t say Ivy is a sweet petite girl. We all know she’s a woman

I mentioned there’s a new young petite & short hair girl working with Ivy at her usual L3 far corner shop. Go & see, then you know what I’m saying

Last edited by Motorboating69; 28-04-2021 at 01:21 AM.
Old 28-04-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
FYI the pantyhose viet he talking about is ivy. She is here today. Viet Lili is here too, but she is in level 2 at Tina shop, while ivy is in viet lili’s level 3 shop
Ivy & Lily are indeed rotating shop positions
Old 29-04-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
Was curious about OT yst and wanted a quick fix after work and wasnt expecting for those super top class chio ladies luh since I just needed a HJ release. Went up 2nd floor turn right, saw this tall lady in black with big tits sitting outside her shop. Hair was dyed golden brownish. She looked nubbad at least from surface level, in her tight fitting black top and pants, and she looked like late 20s, maybe early 30s I dunno. Paid 100 total. She was very nice and accommodating, good hj skills too and patient and would use alot of oil. Had a nice eruption in her hands, very shiok. Don't know her name though.
Old 29-04-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Was curious about OT yst and wanted a quick fix after work and wasnt expecting for those super top class chio ladies luh since I just needed a HJ release. Went up 2nd floor turn right, saw this tall lady in black with big tits sitting outside her shop. Hair was dyed golden brownish. She looked nubbad at least from surface level, in her tight fitting black top and pants, and she looked like late 20s, maybe early 30s I dunno. Paid 100 total. She was very nice and accommodating, good hj skills too and patient and would use alot of oil. Had a nice eruption in her hands, very shiok. Don't know her name though.
Assuming you aren't singaporean or u really wanted a massage. U should have paid only 50 for quickie
Old 29-04-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

How late does OT open? Like are the girls still working around 2am+?
Old 30-04-2021, 02:48 AM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
How late does OT open? Like are the girls still working around 2am+?
no simple advice on this.
depends day of week..etc
b4 covid always now..sometimes dead even 12+

some yes...but not every day.

typically the most desperate (aka ugly oldest), sometimes the younger and entreprising ( aka specs viet, etc)

but no fixed pattern...pot luck
Old 30-04-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 8
wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!

Don't try her. Her name is momo.3rd floor 2nd shop from the carpal. Beside ivy shop. Super rushed service. Come up with some stupid excuse what vagina pain. She need to go toilet. She tired all that shit. Fuck her less than 5 mins then expect u to cum. Avoid at all costs. Paid 100 only but the service She give I wouldn't even pay $10
Old 01-05-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangatwork View Post
Don't try her. Her name is momo.3rd floor 2nd shop from the carpal. Beside ivy shop. Super rushed service. Come up with some stupid excuse what vagina pain. She need to go toilet. She tired all that shit. Fuck her less than 5 mins then expect u to cum. Avoid at all costs. Paid 100 only but the service She give I wouldn't even pay $10

i got bad and same experience with the girl in the photo
Not sure if this is the same girl u encounter

OT is a crappy place and I have stopped visiting for long time. If u see good reviews means someone is promoting. Beware of fake reviews
Old 01-05-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post

OT is a crappy place and I have stopped visiting for long time. If u see good reviews means someone is promoting. Beware of fake reviews

so wat level and wen tis pic?
4 sure not the gal they talking of here
i think i fucked her tho..but not at OT....hmmm
Old 01-05-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

You know it is going to be a very shit fuck if she keeps her top on
Old 01-05-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:

she does look like the one at 3rd level second shop from carpark, but not really new, been around for a year plus already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1