The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
harrypotter2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My wife's horny adventures

it all started 1 year ago, when after 9 years of marriage, & 2 kids 7 and 5, my wife decided to go back to work.

she was a First Class Honours student and was awarded a President Graduate scholarship, by any standards when I first met her she seem like an angle, a nun... unblemished , unbroken, product of our wonderful education system. I was in complete disbelief I found a virgin in this day and age. (that's another story will see if response is good haha)

feeling out of touch with original calling, she decided to try something new paradigm shift in her career choice.

she decided to open a pedicure & manicure business near a condo somewhere in Seng Kang.

she was very hard working, staying back late every night, training her new staff.

she even went on a course to learn pedicure and manicure....

just a brief description about my wife,

1.60m
46kg
boobs size C killer boobs, I am a boobs man, now after 2 kids is size D alittle saggy ,MILF anybody who sees would like to fuck her
if you didnt know she had 2 kids you wouldnt know she was 34
a killer body with skin like snow white, though abit hairy... you know the thing about hairy women being more hairy its true....

-----------------------------------------------------------
names were change to protect the guilty but events are highly accurate, some embalished to make the story spicier
Old 23-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 20
kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!
Re: My wife's horny adventures

Pls cont. I love MILF.
Old 23-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

It's a good start. Setting up camp here.
Old 23-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: My wife's horny adventures

thanks for encouragement,

maybe for my therapy to get over my trauma haha

just a brief description about my wife,

1.60m
46kg
boobs size C killer boobs, I am a boobs man, now after 2 kids is size D alittle saggy ,MILF anybody who sees would like to fuck her if you didnt know she had 2 kids you wouldnt know she was 34, killer body with skin like snow white, though abit hairy... you know the thing about hairy women being more horny its true....

it was some time in Jan - Mar 2010, a Famous Director had women trouble and the Straits Times published an article about signs of people having affairs.

1) Working late into the we hours
2) Handphone never left her hands
3) HP set into silent/meeting mode
4) when you call its either inconvenient to talk or she is having a meeting
5) so you cant really get through to your significant other even if she had 2 mobile phones
6) said she was meeting girl friends for outings, you look after the kids.
7) always texting...
8) or on facebook or Singapore Motherhood or some other chat site or MSN / Hotmail
9) she basically doesnt communicate with you and prefers emotional support from others other than you (watch out) big red flag here
10) She says oh I've lost interest in sex already, its become a chore etc you know the UTI, fear of pregnancy, but you tell her CD is not siok, cant feeel anything making love in a raincoat etc haha

I was reading the article and thought wow sounds familiar, is it our 9yr marriage ? Is she bored ? What happened ?

My wife seemed to fit the criteria of someone having an secret affair.

names were change to protect the guilty but events are highly accurate, some embalished to make the story spicier
Old 23-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

sorry my posts are moderated, so will take a while plus I need to try and remember the events haha.
Old 23-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
corrupt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very impressive , keep it up . cheers
Old 23-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter2008 View Post

it was some time in Jan - Mar 2010, a Famous Director had women trouble and the Straits Times published an article about signs of people having affairs.

1) Working late into the we hours
2) Handphone never left her hands
3) HP set into silent/meeting mode
4) when you call its either inconvenient to talk or she is having a meeting
5) so you cant really get through to your significant other even if she had 2 mobile phones
6) said she was meeting girl friends for outings, you look after the kids.
7) always texting...
8) or on facebook or Singapore Motherhood or some other chat site or MSN / Hotmail
9) she basically doesnt communicate with you and prefers emotional support from others other than you (watch out) big red flag here
10) She says oh I've lost interest in sex already, its become a chore etc you know the UTI, fear of pregnancy, but you tell her CD is not siok, cant feeel anything making love in a raincoat etc haha

I was reading the article and thought wow sounds familiar, is it our 9yr marriage ? Is she bored ? What happened ?

My wife seemed to fit the criteria of someone having an secret affair.
I thought it cant be true, but well ignorance is bliss so being the curious type decided to try out some spyware I saw was available while watching some documentary in discovery channel..

did a search on google and came across 'http://www.mobile-spy.com/' paid for 1year subscription as I thought my wife is too innocent and straight wont be able to find evidence so probably need to track over many months.

so while she slept that night,i secretly installed the spyware onto her hp. actually suspected something already, as previous nights when was looking at the hp logs, she hand many incoming and outgoing calls deleted, her sms logs showed many sms messages were also deleted.... she was good tried to cover her tracks however Nokia has a permanent hp log which cant be deleted...

morning came and she woke up early and went off to work. and the software was incredible, started to work immediately. could monitor where she went and who she was calling and texting with the actual text she was sending....

lets call my wife A

A: "I just can stand my husband any more, Just seeing you once a week is good enough"

A: "I long for the embrace of your arms around my tired body"

A: "I know you are having troubles with your own wife, but I have become selfish and wish that you be mine"

A: "how is your wife coping with her breast feeding problem with your newborn ?"

hxxxSxxxt what was happening.... I almost had a heart attack... while looking at the call logs through my Iphone 3GS with internet plan......

Old 23-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
sorry my posts are moderated, so will take a while plus I need to try and remember the events haha.
Doublekeen take my advise, marriage is not a bed of Roses, hokkien says "ho kwa bo ho jia", so the proof of the pussy is in the eating, so better test drive before driving off

Some wise crack said "Grass is always greener on the other side"

But he didnt ASK WHY ? (Enron) haha

Its because "its full of sxit that why it is so green on the other side"

ask any guy here do you really know what your wife knows what you are doing here. now reverse the roles, put yourself in your wife's shoe, do you really know what she is doing....

will send a chill down your spine and give you goose pimples haha
Old 23-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
JJDoggieNDoggie is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I started to post my side, will take a while to post, I am gona dig a trench and bring up my wine and camp here ..lol..
Old 23-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
scorppi_69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
it all started 1 year ago, when after 9 years of marriage, & 2 kids 7 and 5, my wife decided to go back to work.

she was a First Class Honours student and was awarded a President Graduate scholarship, by any standards when I first met her she seem like an
AMAZING.... Scholar housewife!!! Zzzzzzzzzz
Old 23-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What happened ?
interesting start, so what happened?
Old 23-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tmrw im going to sengkang to look for her shop, let me help u find out if she is having any secret affair(s)
Old 23-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, you can even write what your wife does... you damm steady...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
sonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's only a story.
Old 23-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Do just continue!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1