The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
depends on what time your arrival is.
1 fren arrived bkk at 1230pm thai time, got swabbed about 1h later.
by 8pm the same day he got his negative result and was able to roam freely.

if able to check in during the morning of day 5, i could still report to swab early then hide in my room to catch up on sleep. Hopefully by evening time i get clearace to roam freely.
Sure. But knowing the Thais, efficiency is never their forte. What if

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 25-01-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

so can we stay all days in ASQ hotels for convenience ?
or not advisable ?

ASQ hotels lists
https://asq.in.th/
Old 25-01-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Announcement

Thailand Pass has temporarily suspended all new Test and Go and Sandbox applications, except Phuket, Krabi, Phan-nga and Surat Thani (Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Pha-ngan) until further notice.

New measures apply for all applicants on Thailand Pass, as follows;

1. Applicants who have received their Thailand Pass QR Code can enter Thailand under the scheme they have registered.

2. Applicants who have registered, but have not received their QR Code must wait for their Thailand Pass to be considered / approved. Once approved, they can enter Thailand under the scheme they have registered.

3. New applicants will not be able to register for Test and Go and Sandbox measures (except Phuket, Krabi, Phan-nga and Surat Thani (Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Pha-ngan)). Thailand Pass will only accept new applicants seeking to enter Thailand under Alternative Quarantine (AQ) or Sandbox (Phuket, Krabi, Phan-nga and Surat Thani (Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Pha-ngan)) only.

4. Passengers who will arrive in Thailand under Test and Go and Sandbox Programme must undergo their 2nd COVID-19 test using the RT-PCR technique (not ATK self-test) at government-designated facilities.

seem cannot apply now at https://tp.consular.go.th/en/plan
Old 25-01-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
Announcement

Thailand Pass has temporarily suspended all new Test and Go and Sandbox applications, except Phuket, Krabi, Phan-nga and Surat Thani (Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Pha-ngan) until further notice.

New measures apply for all applicants on Thailand Pass, as follows;

1. Applicants who have received their Thailand Pass QR Code can enter Thailand under the scheme they have registered.

2. Applicants who have registered, but have not received their QR Code must wait for their Thailand Pass to be considered / approved. Once approved, they can enter Thailand under the scheme they have registered.

3. New applicants will not be able to register for Test and Go and Sandbox measures (except Phuket, Krabi, Phan-nga and Surat Thani (Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Pha-ngan)). Thailand Pass will only accept new applicants seeking to enter Thailand under Alternative Quarantine (AQ) or Sandbox (Phuket, Krabi, Phan-nga and Surat Thani (Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Pha-ngan)) only.

4. Passengers who will arrive in Thailand under Test and Go and Sandbox Programme must undergo their 2nd COVID-19 test using the RT-PCR technique (not ATK self-test) at government-designated facilities.

seem cannot apply now at https://tp.consular.go.th/en/plan
this is old announcement. You have are not up to date.
cannot apply now, just wait for it. likely reopen application from 1 Feb
Old 25-01-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
so can we stay all days in ASQ hotels for convenience ?
or not advisable ?

ASQ hotels lists
https://asq.in.th/
certainly not advisable.

1. ASQ hotels are more costly per night.
2. More potential covid cases lurking in the hotel. Trust me, you dont want to catch covid there and get found out. Its 10 days quarantine and its very costly. Even if fully covered by insurance, some insurers may dispute the claim. Even if claimable, its not 100% of it. Some costs still have to covered by yourself. Hospitals are not willing to admit foreigners unless you pay upfront deposit of 100k - 250k baht to admit. Can claim back from insurance after discharge (if insurer doesnt dispute your claim).
3. Small chance of admin error from hotel staff and mistakenly think you are under quarantine and stopping you from going out.
4. Girls might not be willing to come to your hotel if they know its an ASQ hotel. They are not scared of covid, but more scared of quarantine (and having to pay for it) and spreading it to their family members (old parents, young children who are unvax)
Old 27-01-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Sure. But knowing the Thais, efficiency is never their forte. What if
when it came to PCR tests..... they're surprisingly efficient.
6-8 hours will get results. Been there, done that twice. had many friends who done it twice or more too.
Unless result is inconclusive, have to swab again.
Old 27-01-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
6-8 hours will get results. Been there, done that twice. had many friends who done it twice or more too.
Well, depends on who are you. There are many cases where they had a few false positives. But they mainly target the farangs more than the Asians.
Old 27-01-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Well, depends on who are you. There are many cases where they had a few false positives. But they mainly target the farangs more than the Asians.
I dont think the PCR tests produced many false positives.
The farangs just felt sour that they are tested positive but have no symptoms and still remain in denial for having to waste 10 days of their time in expensive quarantine.

Heard stories about ">1 person sharing same hotel room yet only 1 of them tested positive". Not everyone sharing the same room or same residence will get covid for majority of cases, this is a fact. Only 1 person in the room got tested positive doesnt mean the test is fake. I had quite a few of these experiences myself. Someone else got it but i did not get it, someone did not get it but i got it etc etc.

Another one i witnessed: farang complaining about scam pcr test making him stay in hospital to scam his money on medical services. Thing is, this farang doesnt even wear his mask properly. His mask never covers his nose and its deliberate. Not unusual for people like him to get infected. And yet can still say the pcr test is a national scam.

For ATK tests, yes its inaccurate. People who dont have covid can test positive and people who have covid can test negative on ART tests. More oftenly, it produces false negatives.
Old 30-01-2022, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Anyone using DTAC postpaid?

Is there any other external website can pay DTAC postpaid? I can use my thai bank to pay but prefer not to. TIA.
Shopee or lazada app can try.......
Old 30-01-2022, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Damn troublesome if they expect everyone to travel like that. Warren Buffer is really god. Expect travel to game over and not resume until 2024. I think should be quite true
Old 01-02-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So are you going Bangkok in Feb? Managed to apply for Thailand Pass (Test and Go)?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 02-02-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
So are you going Bangkok in Feb? Managed to apply for Thailand Pass (Test and Go)?
not yet. am enquiring some matters from the hotels, pending their replies.
Old 02-02-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

I submitted my Thailand Pass application earlier today. Hopefully everything smooth smooth.
Old 03-02-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Iam in bangkok for a while. Anyone want to meet up pm me
Old 04-02-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
I submitted my Thailand Pass application earlier today. Hopefully everything smooth smooth.
me too hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1