The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old Today, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15752 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwalu View Post
How about her previous roommate ShaSha, seem like gone too. sms no reply, any idea she still provide service.
Sha Sha is now Na Na(4191).

Make sure you are updated with the latest hp no of Na Na (4191) on the website. Apparently, having menses presently!
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
Bro, think there was a typo error. Xiao Jiu is 4122.
Thanks for the gd FR, hope she will consider reducing her service charges to more budget friendly.
https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4122

4112 is another gal at Balestier which charges $150/1/1. Looks gd, but no FR on tis tread.
https://impmm11.com/girl.php?id=4112
Bro no typo. The girl which I am refering to is Xiao Jiu from T-T-V-I-P16. (Remove the '-').
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPredatorWolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Bro no typo. The girl which I am refering to is Xiao Jiu from T-T-V-I-P16. (Remove the '-').
This one 小酒4112 from tt

https://$$$$$16.net/girl.php?id=4112

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 03:34 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FR Time!!!

So the $180 girl which I mentioned in my earlier post is her - Xiao Jiu aka Mei Mei's friend.

Meeting her is like a roller coaster ride lol. Theres up and down. Let me explain what I meant by up and down in a while.

So prior to her arrival on 9/5/21 (a very sad day, I guess you guys know by now), I was already keeping a lookout for her as I mentioned in my FR when I visited Mei Mei.

So last night (Ar 2am), while I was scrolling through the $$$$$ webpage, I finally came across Xiao Jiu as her video was shown to me by Mei Mei during our session. So my first thought was mai tu liao tmr must book her definitely.

Fast forward to 7.30pm when I was about to leave home and meet her she suddenly texted saying that our session shall be at 9.30 pm instead. Wah siao liao lor, how can she change her words and flip like prata. So upon further asking, she told me that she is currently sharing the room with Mei Mei and that she does not have her own room until Mei Mei rtc. Bobian I lan lan have to accept it lor. So when I reached the destination at around 8.30, I waited and waited hoping that I can be called up at 9 pm. But to my surprise, she texted me at 8.45 giving me the green light to come up to her unit.
Upon entering her unit, I was greeted by Xiao Jiu who is as petite as Mei Mei in a hot miniskirt and high heels. But her face does not look welcoming eventhough she does looks good and pretty much like her advertisement. So to break the ice, I asked her how old is she. To my surprise she said that she is 21 years old which caught me off guard as she doesnt seems like one judging from her accent. She then asked me how old do you think I am? So I told her she sounded like 26-27 years old to me (since I am very used to XTT sweet and pleasant voice). Upon hearing my answer, she sort of begin to break the ice by laughing and saying something like Im a straightforward and direct guy who speaks up my mind lol.

After which she proceed to lick my body everywhere and gave me a good sensual blowjob and balls licking. Damn it feels good man. Her BJ and BL skills are almost as good as Mei Mei despite she looks very green. After which I prompted her to give me a good frenching lesson in which she looks really inexperienced in contrast to XTT as she told me its her first time doing frenching which Im not sure whether its true or not lol. After which I told her to continue giving me bj as I really enjoyed it alot. Moving on I told her to french me again which she did and this time she stroke my little bro while giving me a french lesson which I feel damn shiok though despite her being inexperienced in frenching but she does frenching relatively well in my opinion. After which she capped my little brother on and the rest is history.
Lookwise: she looks exactly the same as the left side video of her advertisement and 80-85% similar to the right side video in her advertisement. Anyways she definitely looks good and perhaps on par with XTT. Personally feels that those pictures in her webpage is not that accurate. To me she looks a little like those ah lian type of syt though but she gives out a little foxy milf type of vibe to me.

Body: her boobs are slightly smaller than that of Mei Mei's one. But her boobs is 100% real and natural. Really soft, firm & nice to touch and suck. In fact her boobs is pretty big for a lady who is so petite in size. I think she is either the same height as Mei Mei or 1-2 cm shorter than Mei Mei. Coupled with her slim plus pretty toned body it makes her boobs more stand out on her small body frame. I think her boobs is of the best amongst all the FLs which I have visited.

GFE: Definitely high after we break the ice after our shower session. She mentioned that my body is very white and smooth and she likes it lol. Told me that I must not forget her after our deeds. She does not do frenching with all customers so bros need to take note. I like the fact that she will check with me whether the aircon is too cold or do I need to drink water from time to time during our session. During our main course when she ride me, she checked with me whether the way she rode my little bro is too slutty lol. Shes very enthusiastic and energetic when she rode on my little bro which makes my small 'mountain' erupted with white lava in no time lol. After I erupted she went to check on the consistency of my white lava saying that my white lava is very thick and judging from the consistency it will be a male lol. Quite an interesting lady I would say once the ice is break. Another funny thing is that when we tcss halfway, she suddenly told me that her stomach is not feeling well and she went to take a 'breather' lol. After taking her so called 'breather' she told me she feel very shy and paiseh lol. Throughout the session although there is some instances when she would actually check her phone other than that I can feel that she puts in alot effort in servicing me especially her bj which is nice and sensual and she definitely stroke my little brother well lol. I guess that she learnt well from Mei Mei in terms of foreplay skills as I enjoy her foreplay alot.

Verdict: For $180 I feel that its on the high end at least to me. Personally feel that if she could charge somewhere between $150-160 if she wanted more business. In fact I told her that I would only rtf if she charges around $160 range. Which she told me 你真坏,这么快就不想找我了吗😅😅. Hence I really hope she could heed my advice and charge $160 in future instead or maybe she could charge me lower instead when I rtf her since our chemistry is there. If you ask me whether shes a gem I would say yes. But if you ask me whether she can replace XTT completely I would say no not at the moment. Last but not least happy bonking for the week ahead and stay safe bros.

PS for the late FR as I was busy and tired at the same time and hence the late FR for Xiao Jiu. Hope you guys like my FR and support me by upping my points. Thank you and have fun reading my long winded FR lol.
Thanks for the FR bro!

I was with Lily just now. It was another exhilirating session with her. She said if every customer is like me, she will probably need to stop work for the day after a couple of sessions. When asked, she said I could visit her again!
Lily mentioned that Xiao Jiu is a pretty lass, is definitely taller than Mei Mei (by a few cm). I could not catch a glimpse of Xiao Jiu or Mei Mei when exiting the unit!

Looks like your FR and comments from Lily give good impetus to try her out. Maybe I will do that after 18 May, when Mei Mei will have rtc! Otherwise this room sharing will give rise to inconvenient schedule arrangement. I guess there could be more FRs coming as bros test her out.
Old Today, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of lightH2chiong348 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for the FR bro!

I was with Lily just now. It was another exhilirating session with her. She said if every customer is like me, she will probably need to stop work for the day after a couple of sessions. When asked, she said I could visit her again!
Lily mentioned that Xiao Jiu is a pretty lass, is definitely taller than Mei Mei (by a few cm). I could not catch a glimpse of Xiao Jiu or Mei Mei when exiting the unit!

Looks like your FR and comments from Lily give good impetus to try her out. Maybe I will do that after 18 May, when Mei Mei will have rtc! Otherwise this room sharing will give rise to inconvenient schedule arrangement. I guess there could be more FRs coming as bros test her out.
Not really leh I feel that Xiao Jiu and Mei Mei same height though. Maybe Xiao Jiu wore a lower heels I guess.
Old Today, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not really leh I feel that Xiao Jiu and Mei Mei same height though. Maybe Xiao Jiu wore a lower heels I guess.
Better be the case! Without heels, at 1.51 m should be too short for me ... best to be above 1.55m. Anyway, many girls like to french with me in their heels, including XTT! I am more concern about fucking the gal and not being able to french at the same time! (But actually, I could do it with Mei Mei already!) Its some kind of idiosynchratic thing that plays in the mind of a taller guy!
Old Today, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1187 / Power: 16
escobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4182

Haha.. Tried to book this one.. first time got someone automatically tell me the photo isn't her... Lol.. This one takes the honesty award..
Wow, lol!

So did she send you a more accurate photo of herself to let you make a more informed decision bro?
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud ofescobar43535 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Well said. I think there's this assumption that if the FL dares to command a premium price, she must be of superior quality.

But I came across a no. of FRs where bros shared their less than positive experience with these hotel "premium gals".

One point though- farking in a hotel room is much more luxurious than those tiny spa room. I dun mind forking out a slight premium for a better environment
Isn't this newbie high price FL's key attraction her model leggy height?

Assuming she really is 175cm though.

That and her big tits (again assuming really an E cup, not sure they are real though?)
Old Today, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1502 / Power: 7
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for the FR bro!

Bro sounds like you becoming Lily's super regular?

Very tempted to visit xiao jiu but I think my wallet and body cannot handle anymore for this period...
Old Today, 04:37 PM
Samster

Thank you for the power FR bro!

So very tempting man, hopefully this Xiao Jiu will still be around once I have completed the vaccination process

Upped

Quote:
FR Time!!!

So the $180 girl which I mentioned in my earlier post is her - Xiao Jiu aka Mei Mei's friend.

Verdict: For $180 I feel that its on the high end at least to me. Personally feel that if she could charge somewhere between $150-160 if she wanted more business. In fact I told her that I would only rtf if she charges around $160 range. Which she told me 你真坏,这么快就不想找我了吗😅😅. Hence I really hope she could heed my advice and charge $160 in future instead or maybe she could charge me lower instead when I rtf her since our chemistry is there. If you ask me whether shes a gem I would say yes. But if you ask me whether she can replace XTT completely I would say no not at the moment. Last but not least happy bonking for the week ahead and stay safe bros.
Old Today, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Big question though, how come Sha Sha gets to stay while the other was sent off?
Very insightful question bro
Old Today, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 1
PredatorWolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPredatorWolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

41 years old

http://impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4220

Old Today, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this one looks super familiar but for some reason i cannot recall where i saw from, don't know if was ML or what. any bros got any insight or FR that I might have missed?

https://$$$$$-6.net/model/vivi-2468/
Old Today, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 2
peeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to allpeeboy75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Wow, lol!

So did she send you a more accurate photo of herself to let you make a more informed decision bro?
Haha.. Thought about asking her for it but nah... honest or not why would I go for someone who uses a fake photo... Kinda put off by it already..

Last edited by peeboy75; Today at 09:50 PM. Reason: ..
Old Today, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Bro sounds like you becoming Lily's super regular?
This is only my third visit to Lily over the past month. Very far from being one of Lily's super regular. Those who visit her twice or more a week will belong to that category.

I desire to have a few reliable FLs (who could consistently deliver in terms of chemistry, gfe, frenching and bonking service) to go to during this Covid-time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1