The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 10-05-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Finally got time to write FR.

1) Nami.

Nami definitely left an impression on me. Not sure about the rest, while we were showering. She attempted to perform BBBJ on my dick covered with so much foamy bubble soap. TBH, I was worried she will choke on the soap. But damn girl, she performed like a professional.

During sex, she sure is a dirty talker and can take hard pounding. Finished her in missionary position.

Overall score: 8/10

2) Trista

Trista is slim and petite. Can take hard pounding. Finished her in doggy position.

Overall score: 7/10

3) Erica

Damn Erica is so so petite. Those guys that like air missionary position will love her. I understand from her that air missionary is her favourite position. In fact, she asked and requested for this position. During sex, she used some Japanese and Korean words to dirty talk which I got no idea what it means.

Overall score: 8/10

Nevertheless, thanks VP for arrangement.

List of VP girls visiting history

1) Xiao Fan
2) Nami
3) Trista
4) Erica

Looking forward to FLORA* (I created this account to visit her and went through all verification procedures but very sad due to my work timing always incompatible to set an appointment, Denise (From pictures Gold standard) and Queen (Chance upon her in some KTV =))
Old 11-05-2021, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow i have visited many of the VP list of girls.
I think among all Adeline is the one who is so clean haha..
The rest all are very good and depends on your chemistry with them.
Some may like you and give you a better service.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 12
joonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

See many ppl write good review for Ivy,so I decided give a try.
So I book 2 shot,place is really discreet and nice.

Knock the door,she welcome me wif a beautiful smile,her teeth is clean n white.
She give me bottles of water and ask me want tea or coffees.
she spoke really well in English n mandarin,she really chatty ez to ice breaking.

After tat we proceed to shower,i really like shower part she do scrubbing to make body smooth.If got b2b tat will be awesome.. ahah

She start licking my nipple,her blowjob is fantastic.
She really like I m painting her,can see she really enjoy it n climax already.
Her pussy is shaven n taste really good... must slowly n gentle licking,confirm will let her wet n sweat..

FJ is normal,try few position..
after finish 1shot.. we Chit chat .. she make tea for me to relax.
Then we proceed 2shot..

Ivy is hardworker,pls treat her well be gentle,hygiene.. she will treat u like a king.
Hope u guys go n support her.

See u on next review

My ranking for VP
1.Priscilla 10/10
2.Ivy 9/10
3.Adeline 7/10
Old 11-05-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Met up with British FL Jessica a couple of days ago and it was a real treat. She exudes warmth and energy, making me feel right at ease immediately. And true to a previous review by another bro, she does make one hell of a cuppa. Would unreservedly recommend.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsonNgem View Post
Wah Liao

This VP damn hard to verify.

Need to submit name card or etc to verify. Why will one do that for a discreet service?!
Previously ask me go find Sgsociliate to verifying booking. Just when I was about to go, the the OKT run away with the deposit . Knn

This entire process is frustrating. Not sure how other bros are facing
You probably need to look at this from VP Premium's point of view. You're a new nick with no previous FRs and very few posts so a high-risk customer. He's not begging for business. Survival, not max profit is his first priority

Post a few verified FRs under your nick, it will help establish that you're a chiongster and not an AV in disguise.

I'm retired, last went to VP two years ago. No vested interest whatsoever in his business, just feel it is important to give the other side of the story
Old 11-05-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
You probably need to look at this from VP Premium's point of view. You're a new nick with no previous FRs and very few posts so a high-risk customer. He's not begging for business. Survival, not max profit is his first priority

Post a few verified FRs under your nick, it will help establish that you're a chiongster and not an AV in disguise.

I'm retired, last went to VP two years ago. No vested interest whatsoever in his business, just feel it is important to give the other side of the story
Well said, even snr nick like my on the first booking only limited choice of gals and some verification before even reaching the actual location of the gal I booked.
Old 11-05-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Couldn’t agree more. As a longtime and frequent patron of VP, I’m glad that he’s being so strict about things. With the reopening of our borders nowhere in sight, it is in our best interests that he be as cautious as he needs to be in order to continue operating.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Looks in real life is really up there. Like banging a k-pop idol looks kind of influencer. Service is a bit more standard, GFE not as strong as some others, but still worth a shot since she's the top of the list in hotness.
Adeline, she open to fingering?
Old 12-05-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
Wow i have visited many of the VP list of girls.
I think among all Adeline is the one who is so clean haha..
The rest all are very good and depends on your chemistry with them.
Some may like you and give you a better service.
So does she have restrictions on kissing and frenching, since she is so anal on cleanliness?
Old 12-05-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1297 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
So does she have restrictions on kissing and frenching, since she is so anal on cleanliness?
No kissing
Old 12-05-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Solidghhost is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Met up with British Fl Jessica
She is a stunning lady with curvy body. Her place is very convenient and a short distance from MRT. I let your imagination run wild what's going to happen later. I took my shower myself and when I am out she is in her g string and bra, she sat me down and start the session with a BJ. No joke she goes all the way and for a good 5 - 10 mins then onto the bed. The way she grind herself on my trobbing rod,...well I cant really put it in words but experience it urself(book her my dudes)
Old 12-05-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
5guysmilkshake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Yi Yi from impmm12, great gfe. Enter the room to a warm hug and tongue fight immediately, proceed on to the showers for sop cleaning and off to bed. Her bbbj skill is awesome, deep suction and she swirls her tongue around the tips, indescribable feeling. Cap on and she is a rider! Turned her around and fascinatingly she allows spitting on her pussy for some finger play. Finished her off in doggy. She does cim as well if cumming in cd is not preferable

Fr
Looks 7/10
Bbbj 9/10
Fj 8/10
Gfe 8/10
Rtf yes!
Old 13-05-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5guysmilkshake View Post
Tried Yi Yi from impmm12, great gfe. Enter the room to a warm hug and tongue fight immediately, proceed on to the showers for sop cleaning and off to bed. Her bbbj skill is awesome, deep suction and she swirls her tongue around the tips, indescribable feeling. Cap on and she is a rider! Turned her around and fascinatingly she allows spitting on her pussy for some finger play. Finished her off in doggy. She does cim as well if cumming in cd is not preferable

Fr
Looks 7/10
Bbbj 9/10
Fj 8/10
Gfe 8/10
Rtf yes!
Your FR is on the wrong thread....
Old 13-05-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Adeline - 2 hours (13/05/21) 1pm to 3pm
Finally got to meet Adeline after not being able to last week due to menses.

Looks : 9/10
As mentioned by other bros already, she looks like a Instagram model. Same as pics but slightly sharper looks.

BJ: 9/10
Her BJ skills is surprisingly good. Good use of tongue and quite long too. If she allows CIM, I will have used 1 shot for it lol.

FJ: 9/10
Not rushed at all and she can take it fast or slow. Good moaner too.

GFE: 0/10
Pretty much non-existent. Don't expect frenching, cuddles or deep talks. You won't get it here. She also used her phone longer that I would like so it was abit awkward but it was fine once the FJ starts.

BFE: 10/10
Gave up trying to get to know her so i told her I will massage her lol. Sat on her butt while naked and massage her entire back. She was really cute requesting which part to massage and could tell she genuinely enjoyed it.

VPremium girls that I have tried so far:
Ivy: 8.5/10 (9/10 based on the GFE and apartment)
Adeline: 8/10 (9/10 if based on looks alone)

Old 13-05-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
asdfffqwerty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Diana from VPremium recently.

Lovely eyes and great attitude.
Amongst the best or the best service out of those I've tried from bro VP.

Interesting thing that happened was after I showered, she came in and poured me a shot..of listerine. Didn't think too much about it at first.

After the whole session then I realize, maybe the reason why she okay to french like crazy (and I didn't get to with some other VP girls) is because she got verify that my mouth is clean?

Anyway will try to be more obvious on the mouthwash for future visits to other VP girls. Hopefully higher chance they speak french 😆
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1