The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My drinking buddies and our wives

Last post for the night..

Continue fron Ep. 8

"D" : Ladies, why don't you two put up a fashion show for us…

"D" walk back to sit on the sofa and continue our beers…..

Episode 9 - Fashion Show

After more than half an hour….

J strolled out in black long sleeve off shoulder bodycon dress above her knee with makeup and wearing 4 inches black high heel with straps at ankle..
As she wore the drop shoulder sleeve could see that her shoulder is almost snow white and smooth..

After a few steps, she stop infront of me, posing left then right and turn and walk a few step towards the door area..

I could see she is braless as all model do,
the tight bodycon material accentuated her breast with her nipples erected… as she walk pass me I notice there isn't any VPL.. wow pantyless.

As she stand there, "Y" strolled out in her makeup, Red bodycon mini dress without sleeves and very tight, Red strap 4" high heel, after walking a few steps, she stop and pose, right, left, turn, half knee sticking out her butt, her bodycon also accentuated her smaller breast and eraser nipples there's no VPL too,

As both lady stroll up and down the hall in unison, me already getting hard..
As they strolled back to the bedroom they took a gracious turn into the room.
So Enticing…

Wonder what's next..

In less than 10 mins, "Y" shashay out in a translucent lacy black lingerie with strap and overcoat.. black ankle strap high heel..as she pose infront of us, we could see that she is braless as well s pantyless,
In closer look, oh mine when did she shave the pubic hair??

It's clean shaven..as she turn graciously to her left, her lingerie could rise up exposing her shaven clean pussy..

"D" whispering to me, wow they shave each other, last night was with pubic hair ….

"Y" trotted to the front door area, turning and posing as if there's an audience...as "J" shashay out in a red similar lacy lingerie..could see that she also pantyless and braless….

As she shashay down the "runway" her 36A boobs could sway too and nipples erected, notice there's a love bite on her left neck .. I wonder if Y give her a love bite, or "D"….turning to "D" whispering..your love bite on her neck…
"D" : No, I didn't, cos last night too tired to fuck her too..

As she turn holding the helm of her lingerie, she lift up and we could see her shaven pussy..after the turning, she trotted to "Y" and "Y" shashay back and forth, both of them take turn to shashay in front of us..they stop as they pose together, "J" could pose side way leaning to "Y" and holding her hip as "Y" turn to face her and arch her body with her left leg wrap round "J"...both take turn to pose likewise.

They are like making out, both hand touching each other face down to the neck and further down to their boobs… "J could lift up "Y" left leg as "Y" left leg wrap her right hip, "J" slowly caressing "Y" outer thigh and to her butt area, lifting up her lingerie…..she then lean forward to "Y", kissing her neck down to her breast and slide down "Y" black lingerie strap….as she continue to kiss "Y" breast,and pull down the other strap, "Y" lingerie drop to the floor exposing her naked smooth body, she leaning against "J" and hugging her tight, as if not to show her breast and pussy to the audience…

Both also getting high by carelessing each other, could hear wolves whistle as they strip each other's, each thigh rubbing each other pussy..

I whisper to "D", ""Tiger show""

"J" then proceeds to hug "Y" caressing her back as she kiss her mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue, kissing passionately as both hugging tight as if there's no tomorrow…

They're literally playing with each other breast, each inserting their two fingers into each other pussy..fingering each others both could arch their body back as they continue to finger furiously, very intense…

Me and "D" then stand up and strip our shirts, both ladies extend their arm with a stop signal, signalling us not to proceed to them, we then sat down and stroke our own dick…..I glance at "D"...

Fuck..his dick is thick and curve up, no wonder "Y" so wild with him….

After about 10mins or so, we both shoot our sperm onto the coffee table infront of the sofa ...both ladies wasn't aware...they were so engrossed with their foreplay and grinding tauhu…

Both moans and moans..till they orgasm and lay in the floor hugging each other..

We sat there stunned, we pop another can beer…and went outside to puff ciggy

Cheers….

To be continue….

Episode 10, Wife swapping.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 11-05-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see so many new fans cumming into this new sexy thread of Bro Stephen's to support, read n enjoy his sexciting stories ...i for 1 appreciate his great efforts to post so many episodes 1 after another in easily readable form so fast n furiously in double quick time for our reading pleasure making us guys v. hard n wet below ...Good, keep it up bro !

Wow !...next episode 10 is "a 4-some wife swapping" so sexciting !!...think will need more tissue papers to dry myself in my vital areas ...how i wish i could participate also

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-05-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

wow this is sexciting! i
Old 11-05-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rickey and Hardaway bros,
I just draft out episode 10, long and hard, have to split into part 1 and part 2..will be posting part 1 tomorrow...getting tired out recalling those events...good nite sweet dreams, don't get wet
..Cheers

Old 12-05-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 0
TeaHouse is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeaHouse is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeaHouse is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeaHouse is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeaHouse is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
I just draft out episode 10, long and hard, have to split into part 1 and part 2..will be posting part 1 tomorrow...getting tired out recalling those events...good nite sweet dreams, don't get wet
..Cheers
Queue here for updates
Old 12-05-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
..Cheers
TS Bro Stephen reading all the episodes of yr sexy notti story will sure get wet one, only thing is how wet ...hard to control leh....ok, will wait patiently here for u to post yr episode 10 (1) & (2)

Old 12-05-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 0
LittleKingdom is one of the Best!LittleKingdom is one of the Best!LittleKingdom is one of the Best!LittleKingdom is one of the Best!

Underwear gets wet after reading. Begging for more updates.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for Ep10
Old 12-05-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Bro,

I think no need to split episode 10 into 2 parts. We can take it one.

And tomorrow is here. We all waiting!
Old 12-05-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Bro,

I think no need to split episode 10 into 2 parts. We can take it one.

And tomorrow is here. We all waiting!
Hardaway1818 bro, It's just too long maybe exceed the numbers of characters...

Old 12-05-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Just post two parts in quick succession now :P
Old 12-05-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Just post two parts in quick succession now :P
Part 2 have yet to complete, will post ep 10 part 1 soon.

Old 12-05-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Continue from ep. 9
Both moans and moans..till they orgasm and lay in the floor hugging each other..

We sat there stunned, we pop another can beer…and went outside to puff ciggy

Episode 10 - Wife Swapping - First night - Part 1

As we finished puffing our ciggy, we went into the house, both ladies had went back to bedroom, bedroom door is open, we stick our neck inside, not around, but bathroom door is close , we walk to the bathroom door, could hear both ladies giggling..we then proceed to hall for another can of cold beer,

"D" fridge always stock with 500ml Tiger can beers..he brought 2 cans out and we pop open our can beers drinking it while it's cold and chilled..

Shiok….

I finished the beer with drinking it twice..

Me : Time to go back to get our clothes, will see you later evening time at same place..

"D" : Ok, Ok, wah, we really enjoy it…
Me : Yeah...Cheers

"D" brought out another 2 can of beers, passing one to me, as we wait for the ladies, we pop open the can of beers to cheers…

"Y" came out of the bedroom
: Dear, ready to go??
Me : Ok, let's go.. Ok see you guys at 9pm later…
"D" &" J" : Good bye….

We bid them goodbye and left their house heading back home, it takes us about 5 mins walk home.. As we reach our block and while wait for the lift , I notice that there's no VPL on my wife's short, pantyless…

As the lift decent to level 1 and open , we went in, she press our floor as I stand to one side glancing at her…

She turn to look at me, smiling.

"Y" : Hi hello, you stay here too, same level? As s she waved to me...

I just nodded my head…
she want to role play …..
I play along…

"Y" : My name is Felicia
( So she will use different names for different guys)
Me : I'm Jack
"Y" : You just move in?
Me : No , it's been half a year
Y : Oh, really, didn't see you around..
Me : Oh, I stay the other corner using the other 2 lifts .
Y : I see, ok, we reach our floor..
As we go out of the lift, she turn around…
Y : How about coming to my house for a chat..
Me : Ok, sure why not…

As she unlock the gate and open the door, she invited me in...Once inside, I sat on the sofa as she went to her bedroom, not long after she came back out without her short..
Y : What could you like to drink?, Beer?
Me : Ok, that will be nice ..Wow beautiful place with wall mirrors .nice sofa..
She went to kitchen to brought out 2 cans of beer.. and pop open the 2 cans, passing one to me,
Me : Cheers and thanks….
Y : You enjoy your beer as I go wash up…

She went back to her bedroom without closing the door. After I down the can of beer, I walk into the bedroom, looking for the bathroom..saw that it is ajar… I inched nearer and could hear shower running, as I push open the bathroom door, she turn around…

Y : Noooo, why you come in..!!!!!! GET OUT !!!!!

I ignore her and hug her from behind wetting my t-shirt and shorts…
Feeling her wet body all over and cupping her wet breast with her erected eraser nipples ..kissing her neck and down to her shoulder, rubbing her eraser nipples at the same time, she arched her body and give out a soft moan...I proceed to took off my t-shirt and short...as my rubbing my hard dick outside her butt crack and bend down slightly to brush at her pussy labia.

I turn her around, she push me away taking her towel with her and run off, I rush after her, manage to get hold of her, she already wrap towel round her body, I carried her up and place her on the bed..

Y : No, no no, Noooo….Go away..PLEASEEEEE, DON'T DO THIS TO MEEEE..

I ignore her plead, pull off her towel, kiss and force her to kiss as I squeeze her breast. While doing that, I use my legs to spread her legs, adjusting my shaft to her pussy entrance, rubbing it..

Y : NO, NOOOOO PLEASE …..

As she said that, she lay punches on me, kicking me,....oh no, she gone hysteria….as I avoid her punches and kicks,, she took the towel and cover herself bringing up her legs to her chest and cuddle on top of the bed ..shaking her head, squivering, both hands covering her ears shouting~~GO AWAY….WU~~~ wu wu wu~~~, AHHH….NOOOO~~~
She was crying amd shouting,....turning her head left and right….

I was shocked, is this real…
I raised both my hands to show and assured that I couldn't hurt her…

She screamed again ... GO OUT..,

OK OK..I go out...as I leave the room, I closed the bedroom door, scratching my head,. found my towel in the study..i wrap the towel around my waist and sat there drinking another can of beer.

After about half an hour, I heard the door knob opening, out came Y wearing a purple translucent lingerie saying..
"" Ah, I see you still around, where's your clothes"" Showing her slutty smile this time..
Me : It's all wet and in the bathroom.
Pointing to the bedroom.
She proceed to sit beside me and open another can of beer, sipping it as she glanced at me...offering her can of beer to me, I took it from her as she inched her self towards me, raising her left hand to touch my face, running her fingers down my neck to my chest….groping my dick outside of the towel…
"i see that he's getting harder" she said as she slip her hand under the towel to feel my shaft and balls..

Oh no, such slutty acts…

She climb onto me sitting on my laps and lean forward to kiss me forcing her tongue into my mouth..fingers running up and down my chest…
Her hands held my head as she french me, as if I'm going to be rape by her..
She command me : "Sit up".
As I straighten myself, she wrap her legs round my waist saying : " Bring me to bed",
As I lay her on the bed, she me to come forward signalling with index finger ..
As I lay in top if her, I run my ringers to her inner thigh and to her pussy, she's pantyless…
With no resistance from her, I spread her legs wide and rub her pussy labia, rubbing her clit.

The more I rub, the wetter it is, adjusting my position and slowly inched my shaft inside till I hit her cervix....withdrawing slowly and pumping in fast and furious..after about 19 mins I cum inside her...exhausted, almost like running 2.4km… as I lay beside her.

"Y" look over to me and slap my arm...you almost taken me by surprised..
Me : Your so slutty, where you learn your acting skills, you shock me by surprise too
"Y" : Hmmm, Love you dear..you cum so fast,...
Me : sure fast, one moment you so innocent, ine moment you're so slutty, .love you too…

We then proceed to wash up, went down for lunch as it is already 1pm..
After lunch we went back to pack some clothes as she choose some lingerie..after packing we went to bed to rest...we fall asleep fast, in no time we sleep soundly…
When we woke up, it's already 6:30pm, fresh as ever..we went to bathroom to brush up, change and proceed to the kopi shop for dinner.

It's almost 7:30pm as we reach..as it is still early, I order kopi O gao, and iced tea for my wife ..as we are not hungry, we order some finger food , she went to order while I puff a ciggy..

Beer promoter : You not drinking,???
Me : Yes later, cos this morning we drank a lots…
Promoter : Ok, Anyway I bring your 2 bottles of beers as left behind yesterday..
Me : Huh, got balance..
Promoter : Got, last night you all play like crazy, so fun...and you forgotten about your beers and left.
Me : Haha
My wife return with a plate of finger food- nuggets, onion rings, japanese long beans..

"Y" : Wah so early ordered beers.. remember kopi 0 and beer don't mixed.
Me : Oh ya hor, forgotten liao..
"Y" : What else you forgotten, knn…

We proceed to have our finger food…
I called out to Tiger Bu..
She brought 2 chilled glass for us and ice cold water..

Promoter : Drink this cold water, don't drink kopi 0 liao, after that you can drink beer.
After saying that she took the kopi 0 away….

"Y" : Wah.. so sweet of her...you hor promoter killer, not yet aunty killer
Me : You hor….shhhh…

Tiger bu came by to pour our beer, she definitely know how, always pour with one inched of foam, that should be the way to enjoy beer, she knows my preference..

"Y" : Ai Mai..
Me : What.
"Y" : Tiger bu..hahaha
Me : hahaha.. siao
"Y" : What siao, she remembered your preference….she good leh, swee swee Tau liao ngeeee…
I almost choked after she said that..
Me : Hahaha, you hor, nearly choked me..
"Y" : Ai lah...then you always got free beers..
Wahlau beh tahan wifey, I always lose to her ..

Me : Ok Ok..cheers
As I pass her the glass
"Y" : Ai ah Mai...wife giggling..

Omg..
Cheers ...as I down the glass of beer..
Time fly fast, I finished two bottles of beers in one hour, it's almost 9pm.. I signalled 2 fingers to Tiger bu, and saw D approaching, his wife not with him..
Me : Your hubby coming..
Y : Where??
Me : Wah someone excited.
I get up and walk to the pavement to smoke .. As I finishing my ciggy, felt a pair of hands covering my eyes from behind , I caught the lady hand..
Me : Dear J…
J : Clever.. She hug me from behind whispering to my ears, I love you and plant a kiss to my left cheek..
We hold hands and proceed to our table…
Wifey was sitting next time D, J could choose to sit on my right side..

Me : You guys took your dinner already?..
D & J : Yes, thankyou…
Me : Lai 🍻
All : Cheers 🍻🍺🍺

Wife text me, …
** He starting now, stroking my thigh...so steam, getting wet..**
Me text back ** Wow, ok ok, sit nearer la, easy for him, see J sit so near to me..**
Y text..** My short already wet, he did rub my pussy outside of my short**
Me **Har, you didn't wear panty**

Of cos we keep our hp in silent mode.of cos he can't see what she texting…

We began to chat about everything things, including working problems, I did advise them what to avoid what not to do, don't be busy body, MYOB…

We ordered another 2 bottles of Tiger and one stout, I need stout to keep going at night…
I call out to Tiger bu showing 2 fingers and then 1 finger.
Y : wah she understood your sign laguage..
She going to sabo me again..
Me : Of cos lah, I know her from others drinking place, AMK..

J pinched my side of stomach..
J : Huh..where???
She's getting jealous,
Me : Ouch, no la, very long time ago at AMK Centra..that time dunno you leh…

J : You better not try anything funny..
Me : is this a threat???

Y : He's promoter killer..

J pinched me again on my right arm..
J : hnggg…
I bring her close to me and kiss her on her left cheek..
She tap on my thigh.. whispering to me .."" love you ""

Y text me again..
** OMG**

J saw the msg and look over to Y….singalling her to somewhere..
J : Dear, I need to go toilet, …

She said as she get up pulling Y along..Y trotted as she pull her away to toilet…

Me : Bro Lai cheers 🍻 so Tonite who get to sleep in the master bedroom,
D : Me and your wife lah,
Me : Wah win liao lor,..ok I need to on aircon, and when in hall also on air con…
D: no problem bro, as long as you happy, my place is your place..

Cheers 🍻.

Tiger bu came and top up our glass, mine mixed with stout as D also..
Me: Wah you wan cheong ahh add stout,..
D : Boh piang, your wife good..
It's almost 11pm..Y and J had gone for almost 15 mins .. I almost wanted to text Y, suddenly they appeared from no where.

Me : Huh where you two go and suddenly came from behind..
Y & J : Don't Tell you .

How in the world they can click and and talk alike….

Y whisper something to D, he proceed down his glass of beer, saying…
D : Ok almost time we go off first, you enjoy your drinks( pointing to me)

Me : Sure you go ahead.

D get up from his seat as Y followed, Y then hold his arm as D get up..
Y then took her bag of clothes and move off..
Y lean towards D as he wrap his arm around Y waist and she do likewise, so natural, behaving like couple...I watch them as they walk across to the other side to cross the road,.....

I could see that D had lower his arm and touching Y butt as they cross the road..

J : Dear don't look,She said as she leaned against me, kissing my right cheek..
I turn to her and kiss her forehead..
Tiger bu came by
Tiger bu : 你们很柔嘛
( pardon my pinyin, I'm not good at it..is it correct)
Me : Haha..倒 酒。。

J : Dear I love you
I been hearing this time and over, lost count on how many times she said that..

As there is one more tiger bottle and half stout, I took my time to seep the mixed beer..

J leaned closer to me whispering
J : Dear where we going to sleep..
Me : Your other room…
She frowned as I mentioned it….
J : No, don't want...go your house convenient…

I was thinking to myself and weight the pros and cons..What if Y found out we sleep on our bed..
Headache...and the other point is that I couldn't hear my wife moans as she get fuck by D…

How, how,. I light up one ciggy and puff, throwing smoke in the air as I look up..

Facing J….me : You text her that we stay at my place, cos she is sleeping on your bed too, did you two discuss about it when you drag her to toilet.

J : Yes of cos.. she said she don't mind me sleeping on your bed..

Omg, they did plan this..phew..I look up and puff and smoke out to the air…**thankyou** while looking up.

Me : Dear we finished this drinks, you want to mixed..
J : Why not, I used to drink stout..
Me : oh, then you finished this stout..
J : Ok no problem,..

She pour the remainder tiger in her glass to my glass, thereafter she pour the remaining stout onto her glass..

Me : Cheers..
J : Cheers to my new found hubby

Huh..omg..

Me : Cheers dear..

J : We finished this drinks and go back to your place ok..
Me : ok
While puffing another ciggy..I leaned back and puff out smoke in the air…
Shiok...

She down her glass of stout as I down my mixed beer
I signalled to Tiger Bu to pay…

Me ; Lai, as I flip my bunch of fifty notes.
Tiger Bu : Nah, keep it first , I already noted it down, you pay me when you come again..you rushing time, go go.

J : Why she so good to you..
Me : Cos last time at AMK Central, I pay one bottle $10 and ask her to keep the change..
J : You hor, want to get her ahh
Me : No no.no.

We get up as I took J bag, eh, why she need to bring this bag, I lift her bag to show her…

J : It's my clothes…

Huh, she did plan this….

I learned something """ Faiiled Plan, Plan Failed""""

They know how to plan, guess they got plan A, B and C

Hmmm..

As we walk to my block it's only 3 mins walk, she hugged me as we walk, soon we reach our block waiting for the lift, once the lift decent and open, we rush in and in no time we frenching, I ran my hand all over her body, down to her buttock, can't feel any panty..oh mine another pantyless, and Yes, my wife also pantyless too.

As the lift reaching my floor I took off her T-shirt..
J : hmmm...wait got people,
Me : Don't worry this time no ppl..

As the lift reach my floor, we rush to open the gate and the door..

Once inside, she took off her short as I lock the gate and door,. Switching on the lights and dimming it..its spot light.

Wow, really pantyless and clean shaven…
I lift her up while she wrapped her legs round my waist..
J : Dear, sofa..

I place her on the sofa.. I took off all my clothes, lay on top of her and we french..we french so intense and passionately.
She began to reached for my dick, once she reach it, she began to stroke it making it hard..

She motion me to sit on sofa as she get up to knee infront of me, taking my shaft to her mouth, kissing slowly, sensually, licking my pee hole till precum ozzing out.. she lick my entire shaft..playing with my balls.. kissing all over and suck my balls..

She knew how to satisfied a guy inorder to get him.. with her right hand holding my dick she move her mouth and suck my dick head..slowly engulfing my whole shaft in her mouth down to her throat…
She nearly choked as she suck harder using her tongue to twirl my dick in her mouth.

How she manage to do that

As she twirl my dick head and suck it deeper, my balls contracted..feeling my sperm rushing out and going to explode into her mouth, I had her head as I explode my loads into her mouth, I could see that she swallow all my sperm without dripping any out of her mouth….

She rose up to kiss me after she swallow all my sperm..she jumped in me and wrap her legs tight against my waist..
Oh no, my waist is bing torture..the aftermath is painful waist, no joke..

As she did that she point to our bedroom saying ** shower **. I hold onto her as my waist almost sore from her gripping this morning and now… as we move, she start to kiss, and we french as we proceed to my bedroom toilet…

Meanwhile…….

( My wife perspective, as told by her after the 3rd day)
{{ While we were holding each other waist and cross the street, D lower his hang and grope my butt, could feel his hand rubbing and lifting my short showing my butt cheek to others.(he is those who want to exhibit his lady)
Slowly caressing my butt, I was getting aroused and wet from his touching. We didn't hurried, infact he would stop at the turn of the block to hug and kiss me, lifting up both the end of my short exposing my butt cheeks, rubbing it making me wanted to took it off..
When we reach his block, while waiting for the lift , I turn to hug him.
He slip both hand inside my short and grope my butt as he did so he slide down my short down below my butt, showing my snow white smooth butt.
When the lift arrived, we went in, he pulled down my short and took it off, hugging me from behind, I covered my private part with both my hands as I'm holding the bag, he slide his hand into my T- shirt, fondling my 34c breast, tweeting my eraser nipples, it's the most sensitive part of my body, soon I'm wet could feel my juice is glowing down..
When the lift reach his level, I pull down my T- shirt to covered my butt as I walk infront..on reaching his unit, he unlock the gate and open the door, once inside, I put down my bag and took off my t-shirt. He was still holding my short in his hand, he place my short on the sofa after closing the door and lock it

He took off his clothes immediately and went in front of me, frenching me as I open my legs wide for him to lean closer, I whisper to him to lick my wet pussy, he spread my legs wider and lower his head to my pussy, licking my wet pussy opening, he lick up to my clit, using his tongue to twirling my clit..I could feel my clit expanding and protuding out, as he sense that, he suck on my clit harder, sucking it out,

It's a great sensation that I never get before, I push his head to my pussy, he suck harder and harder...I felt my juice gush out and I squiver and let out a load moan, so load that it fill the hall..I never had this orgasm before in this stated..)

He gott up and with his hard curve up dick, he slowly slide his shaft into my wet pussy.. I spread my legs wider calling him to hug and carry me up, I wrapped my legs round his waist, he move his hand to support my thigh ad he fuck me hard and fast..I moan and scream out loud so loud that the entire flat could here it..

He fuck me hard for good 10 mins and shoot all his sperm in my vagina, feeling it hitting my vaginal wall and cervix. I wrapped my legs tighter round his waist engulfing his whole dick inside my pussy, we stay at this position for sometimes.
He turn towards his bed room and proceed to his bathroom with me wrapping round his waist }}

To be continue

Episode 10 - First night part 2

Old 12-05-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Buay tahan ..Damn steamy ...love the way yr dearest wifey related how she enjoyed being fucked by D ...keep it cumming !

Last edited by Rickey; 12-05-2021 at 09:12 PM.
Old 13-05-2021, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So shiok to cip.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1