The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
hotrod11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Reminiscing the 90s....

While we have also seen FB posts about “What the millennials do not know”, make me think back of my time back in the 90s...

I attended an average neighborhood secondary school in the northern part of the little red dot where there were many students from ‘Boleh-Land’.

Being a naive kid in the lower sec, I showed little interest in females in school other then they are fussy and talkative. Things started to change when I progressed to Sec 3, where hormones rage. I started noticing females differently. Things such as bright colored bras, tightly tucked uniform etc. got me imagining things.

Even though I was an active kid since young, but do not have the frame to match in my lower sec days. But lucky for me, I hit a sudden growth spurt and body transformation at the end of sec 2. So when sec 3 came around, I was the tallest in class. I was lucky enough to be chosen to represent the school’s basketball team & track & field.

That’s when I met H. H, from Boleh-Land, was the same age as me, had transferred from another neighboring school in the North. H stands taller than her peers in school, and has a pair of killer legs (I am a sucker for beautiful legs) and a pair perfectly shaped B+ breast fits nicely to her slender figure. H has an angelic face (she does resembles former TCS actress - Apple Hong, from some angle) and a pair of deep dimples whenever she smiles. Albeit being a sporty lady, she has very nice skin that never gets tanned even when she trains under the scorching sun. H was the vice-captain for our netball team, while I was the vice-captain for our basketball team. We were both in the same house for our sports meet. So we interact rather frequently during our sports training.

To Be Continued....
Old 16-05-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reminiscing the 90s....

Nice recollections.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 16-05-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
socha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, camping here for more!
Old 16-05-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

TS,
Please continue, I also have lots of fun in the 90s to 2020
Camping here for more

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=821000

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 16-05-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
MuDaTuaCoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start to a new story. Please continue bro hotrod11.
Old 16-05-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1