The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 11-05-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
gogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Bros interested can try Cheryl... Was quite active in other threads. Let me know if u want contact.
For she will squirt alot and BBBJ u till CIM.

She doesn't declare FJ... For that level of service.. Have to build rapport and she is picky.
Hi bro, can share contact?
Old 11-05-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2513 / Power: 0
SunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond reputeSunMoonStar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Wow... Monday I open inbox... So full.

Manaaged to respond to all the request.

Enjoy!!!
Bro can share contact?
Old 13-05-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony716 View Post
Esther last time name is kiki.Try her last time . Squirt like fountain.
Yeah bro! For those who pm me, the name is already shared by this bro here. The lady is not kitty (another D cup milf). Both are in boon Keng but in different spa (location). Esther/ Kiki quite easy to find as another bro already hinted where to look.

When you reach the shop, select the cheapest massage la. Don’t need to choose simi hot stone and some lanjiao menu which you don’t really understand. Esther/ Kiki will finish you off one. Her usual is only HJ and she immediately pop out both her E cups for you to suck. Sibei hiong. If she have feeling for you, she will lie down and let you play her pussy. However strictly no FJ in the shop hor. Later you do and tio complain then land yourself in trouble. One time my small head overtake big head, ambush her when she is washing in the shower. Rub my cock at her pussy entrance till sibei high. In the end lucky think with big head. There is usually a window at the door but if both of you playing around in toilet, that is blind spot (can’t see). For those who did FJ with her outside, you know how juicy is her pussy. You paint her may get drown one. Haha! Feels like you are eating water melon, those not fit one later don’t complain juice goes inside your lungs. Haha!!!
Old 13-05-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
YamahaRider is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yeah bro! For those who pm me, the name is already shared by this bro here. The lady is not kitty (another D cup milf). Both are in boon Keng but in different spa (location). Esther/ Kiki quite easy to find as another bro already hinted where to look.

When you reach the shop, select the cheapest massage la. Don’t need to choose simi hot stone and some lanjiao menu which you don’t really understand. Esther/ Kiki will finish you off one. Her usual is only HJ and she immediately pop out both her E cups for you to suck. Sibei hiong. If she have feeling for you, she will lie down and let you play her pussy. However strictly no FJ in the shop hor. Later you do and tio complain then land yourself in trouble. One time my small head overtake big head, ambush her when she is washing in the shower. Rub my cock at her pussy entrance till sibei high. In the end lucky think with big head. There is usually a window at the door but if both of you playing around in toilet, that is blind spot (can’t see). For those who did FJ with her outside, you know how juicy is her pussy. You paint her may get drown one. Haha! Feels like you are eating water melon, those not fit one later don’t complain juice goes inside your lungs. Haha!!!
When was your last visit? After my few visit she still insisted that I must changed to the 88 massage if not no HJ.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamahaRider View Post
When was your last visit? After my few visit she still insisted that I must changed to the 88 massage if not no HJ.
I went about 1 month ago la. Now I stopped gg to any of these shit due to Covid19. Lol! I trying to jio her for a quickie at night at park connector. Now do any shit (go spa, go hotel, go to her home) all dangerous due to Covid19.

Go jogging is the best. No need to fuck la. At night just go somewhere squeeze neh neh then HJ not bad. Haha! Some of u may know where she usually run

Btw bro, I think now become $88 because of bad business? Shop knows many come to look for Esther to do ahem…..so can charge more. For me, very simple. Take it or leave it. Haha! Now spoil for playground choices. Unless I really hype up for a super wet and squirting pussy, there are plenty of ml which big tits
Old 13-05-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 4
Frozenthunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact? Thanks bro
Old 14-05-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Visited E @bk .

A very horny milf indeed.

Her squirt have abit mixed pee.

Anyway they will be back to phrase 1 closetill June.
Old 14-05-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 4
newbieMee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Hi Bro, able to shared both big melon squir milf contact?? thanks in advance
Old 14-05-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since the announcement today and the likelihood of spa closing down, I decided to try out E @BK O Spa after looking at the reviews. When I went there E was busy so I told the receptionist I comeback at 8:30pm.

I didnt know the full name of the spa at first until I got there using some hints given by other bros here. After scheduling, I went to Facebook to check and see how does E look like....and to my disappointment, not really my type and looking at the face....even if she can squirt I also cannot hard. Ended up calling back and cancelling the appointment.

One man's meat is another man's poison. She might be just your type but def not mine.
Old 14-05-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post
Since the announcement today and the likelihood of spa closing down, I decided to try out E @BK O Spa after looking at the reviews. When I went there E was busy so I told the receptionist I comeback at 8:30pm.

I didnt know the full name of the spa at first until I got there using some hints given by other bros here. After scheduling, I went to Facebook to check and see how does E look like....and to my disappointment, not really my type and looking at the face....even if she can squirt I also cannot hard. Ended up calling back and cancelling the appointment.

One man's meat is another man's poison. She might be just your type but def not mine.
Yup E not looker so if that why need to press down her rate.good thing is she friendly and nice to negotiate so lower her $$ and asked her throw in some freebies but doubt need to wait till June Liao
Old 14-05-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankJunk View Post

Can I understand why didnt you check the look first before making appointment?

For squirt lover, we put face secondary but cant be like pork chop.
So you are not a hardcore squirt lover.
Old 14-05-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Yup E not looker so if that why need to press down her rate.good thing is she friendly and nice to negotiate so lower her $$ and asked her throw in some freebies but doubt need to wait till June Liao
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Can I understand why didnt you check the look first before making appointment?

For squirt lover, we put face secondary but cant be like pork chop.
So you are not a hardcore squirt lover.
As mentioned in my post, I was not aware of the shop's full name until I managed to make the appointment physically. Only checked FB after I knew the name of the joint and realising E was not my cup of tea.

As for me personally, I love squirters but I think face must also make it uh.
Old 14-05-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Happyboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Eh , massage ( license ) still can operate no worries . For now
Old 14-05-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
lostcuntrol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can share contact?
Old 15-05-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 22
curiosity is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuriosity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Manage to try E from O@Bk after get the hints from bro here.
Personnel rating
Looks 5, think is early 40
Figure, big bone lady
Massage 6
Rtm, dun think so, still got a lot to try out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1