The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-08-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
Hi all senior bros, is nana place open tonight? Heard last 2 nights they are close..
Anyone to advise me.. Thank u
Bars resumed operation tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Open lah but could be lesser girls as per vbkk's analysis.

If you don't have any good catch at Nana Plaza you might want to try fishing outside Nana Hotel carpark or stroll down to Thermae Cafe for FLs.
Be careful of ladyboys molesting and pickpocket you along Sukhumvit Road.

Good luck!
I could be wrong at times regarding bars too. Patpong was not opened during the past two days. Probably insider news from other bro was a little misleading. Must be pay not enough kopi $ for the police kaptain.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

Another 7 hours and I will be flyi g to Bangkok ... just came back from Taiwan. Sigh

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 02-08-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
stadium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

newbies here. Next week I am going to BKK. Would like to try some massage & joints. Any good recommendations?
Old 02-08-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I could be wrong at times regarding bars too. Patpong was not opened during the past two days. Probably insider news from other bro was a little misleading. Must be pay not enough kopi $ for the police kaptain.
Go Thonglor Polik Station and find out lah.

Sibei long never stepped into this Soi liao.
Getting more Hiso and luxury condos many many?
Old 03-08-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
gunner_champs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dear fellow, as I hadn't been to Bkk for a long time... I saw many different earlier reco, what will be nice place for full service massage in Bkk. As I'm going up mid August... Thks
Old 03-08-2015, 03:26 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
This closure is not by the police and enforcement of the closure is by the army so even the police chief is unable to allow the bars to operate. I understand that some jokers who own bars in Patpong Soi 2 had passed the word around that they WILL be open on those 2 days.

A small detachment of troops accompanied by some policemen were oredi standing by at that Soi early evening waiting for the bars to open...... sadly none of the owners had the guts to follow up on their boast.
Old 03-08-2015, 03:35 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dun send him to wrong location....... should go to Thanon Ratchadamdoen Nok and speak to General Somdej.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Most Pub/Bar/Club will reopen after midnight onward.

Sanuk.

Thanks bro but most unfortunately both Nana & Cowboy remained closed even after midnight as I went there about 1pm, Thermae also luckily most of the MPs are opened so did not end up high & dry

Quote:
Pengyu you so good go BKK again.

Enjoy your trip!

Of cos bro, you know I go every 2 months or so, just that I prefer to remain low profile

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-08-2015, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately my humble comment is that now this thread is simply too congested with almost everything into 1 single thread

Since Thailand have its own forum entirely to itself, it makes better sense to split all into individual threads with AGGs in 1 thread, MPs in 1 thread, Discos/Bars/Clubs in 1 thread...ETC

I fully understand this was done previously as there were too many splinter Thai-related threads in the International Forum but now the moderators should consider NOT to combine too many subject matters into 1 single thread

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 03-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 19
asakura21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasakura21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is cowboy n nana still close ??
Old 03-08-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
tstark413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Anyone keen to chiong together in BKK between 6th - 8th August? I will be there for a break.....Agogo and KTV is fine with me.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Old 03-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
.. unfortunately both Nana & Cowboy remained closed even after midnight as I went there about 1pm, Thermae also luckily most of the MPs are opened so did not end up high & dry
You really meant 0100. Realistically, do not think Nana/SC would have specially rolled out red carpet after the bewitching hour midnite. If they shuttered down on both nights, do not expect special 'shift' even for business reasons
Do not be misguided by mathematical cutoff (in literal sense).

At least, you got a good rub down
Old 03-08-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Unfortunately my humble comment is that now this thread is simply too congested with almost everything into 1 single thread

Since Thailand have its own forum entirely to itself, it makes better sense to split all into individual threads with AGGs in 1 thread, MPs in 1 thread, Discos/Bars/Clubs in 1 thread...ETC

I fully understand this was done previously as there were too many splinter Thai-related threads in the International Forum but now the moderators should consider NOT to combine too many subject matters into 1 single thread

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Agree, that what I been saying all along as we need 3 separate threads for easy reading & info.

I decided to start a new thread as advice Bro TC2 "Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2" but still need more FR contribution.
Old 03-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:

Sibei long never stepped into this Soi liao.
Getting more Hiso and luxury condos many many?
Patpong not under thong lor juridiscation too lah. Not I say patpong will be opened one lah. Someone else said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asakura21 View Post
Is cowboy n nana still close ??
Both resumed business on Saturday already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You really meant 0100. Realistically, do not think Nana/SC would have specially rolled out red carpet after the bewitching hour midnite. If they shuttered down on both nights, do not expect special 'shift' even for business reasons
Do not be misguided by mathematical cutoff (in literal sense).

At least, you got a good rub down
Bars will not be eager to open just for that 2-3 hours and pay full salary to their waitress/agogo girls. Simply not worth it. Also girls probably won't even want to come to work even if u force them to.
Old 03-08-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 19
asakura21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasakura21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ok great cause i will be goin over one the 9th hope to find someone to cuddle at nite
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1