The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
uncle playman .. looks like u need to take a shower at chaophaya river like bro tony to wash away ur bad karma ...
See what's Tarawadee's response is. Haha.

How many times must I tell you I'll never bath in stinky rivers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I am sure my friend did something! He is connected to some Thai authorities..

Since then I never heard anymore of such 'squandrons'..

Hope this explained.......

maybe I visited Thai one trip more than my sadomaster... hee hee......
Your friend did the right thing.

It's not that you did one more trip than me. Just that I'm not so sadistic to play on this level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Tarawadee,

Thanks for the definition! During my first trip to Bangkok (1996), I did barfine a 16 years old gogo dancer from Kings Castle and she was experienced in many ways. I don't think your a pedophile so my advice is go for it but be nice and give her lots of money. She must be from a poor family and if she doesn't go for you, other people will take advantage of her! Moreover, I've met another girl in Camelot gogo (1998)and this girl was 14 years old and she's been working for 2 years. She was very popular with Japanese but I only bought her drinks and tipped her, she was too young. I was nice to her and she once told me she would give me a freebie because I was nice to her but I declined. She is from very poor family and she was the bread winner of the family. But eventually Camelot go busted from police and they had to shut down for 90 days!

It's sad but life goes on in Southeast Asia, so don't worry, in my opinion, you're not a pedophile!
After giving contradicting statements about Nataree the other time. Now you're talking rubbish again. Go to the nearest Thai police station and tell them you had sex with a 16 year old girl and you're not a pedophile.

Quote:
http://www.krisdika.go.th/lawHtmStat...13-20-2539-001

Section 9. Any person who procures, seduces or takes away any person for the prostitution of such person, even with her or his consent and irrespective of whether the various acts which constitute an offence are committed within or outside the Kingdom, shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of one to ten years and to a fine of twenty thousand to two hundred thousand Baht.

If the offence under paragraph one is committed against a person over fifteen but not over eighteen years of age, the offender shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of five to fifteen years and to a fine of one hundred thousand to three hundred thousand Baht.
Quote:
No offence.... then, are you encouraging? seems like....

Well as you rightly point out, enjoy....... while you can....
Quote:
bro norice ... i disagree with ur points here ...
doesn't mean if u dun do it and others will ... determine it's alright on ur action ...
that's rather lame excuse ...
Check all his past postings. See what kind of nonsense he had said before. Probably zapped me with his clone nick when I blasted him about his Nataree post before.

Last edited by Tony Stark; 11-12-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post

i seen before some documentary that they filmed some girls are even as young as 12 or 10 and below already being started expoilting by the syndicate
It is really sad to read this...
Old 11-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Uncle Playman got bad karma! I think he must go hatyai for flower bath again. Bro etct pls bring him along for ur temple retreat. hahahahaha
I bring him to chow papaya river, and he wash himself.............
Old 11-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
......"It's good to be king just for a while visiting Bangkok, be there as a philanthropist and make all the girls smile, it's good to get high and never come down, it's good to be king of your own little town, it's good to be king and have your own way it helps to make friends, it's good to meet girls, sweet little queen who can't run away cause they're too poor"........ you're stupid!
Doesn't this sound a bit like Michael Jackson sleeping with all the kids and he said, it's all right.....

Maybe he was trueful in what he say and did what he think was only fun..... but where was the responsibility????

Some freaks will take it as alright to sleep and .........

Just remember KARMA comes around..............
Old 11-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Doesn't this sound a bit like Michael Jackson sleeping with all the kids and he said, it's all right.....

Maybe he was trueful in what he say and did what he think was only fun..... but where was the responsibility????

Some freaks will take it as alright to sleep and .........

well said bro. actually i also dont really fancy young age syt(FL or ML), prefer more mature one ..., around 22-28 year old.

yes, what goes around come around ...

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 11-12-2008, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so don't worry, in my opinion, you're not a pedophile!
Quote:
I am getting very disappointed with his norice fellow
Old 11-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopjoop View Post
last resort,,,,36hrs bus ride?
Yr ass is gonna to hurt!!!!!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 12-12-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tarawadee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First, thanks for all bros for the honest feedback and comments. Secondly, no offense done. What got me thinking was Bro etct88's following comment:

Quote:

Remember.... KARMA....
KARMA... Yes, I believe in this. Today, read the news that Thai police arrested some paedophile farangs in Pattaya. Dun wanna end up like them. Guess I wrote 16 yr old SYT quite "unconsciously". Guess I was really tempted big time after seeing her sweet picture.

Anyway, I will still proceed with the Laos trip with my friends. I respect each individual's values and what they do there is their own "pasar". But I will no longer feel pressured. But it will still be my first with them among really young girls but I believe they will not go down so low as 12 years old. I have no idea how I will feel at the time, seeing them hugging, kissing, cuddling those 15-16 yrs old. Disgusted or indifference...or even being forced to resist the temptations. Guess I will find out soon.

Talking about the pictures, I just remember the most important factor. I need obtain the other party's permission first before I can share with you. Hope you can understand but surely no photos on any paedophile activities (Don't want to be remember for being the one to cause the authorities to shut down SBF, right?) But I will try to a do a field report on that trip once I am back. Thanks again to all the brothers.

Btw, TG called me to tell me that some regular schedule flight to Singapore are cancelled. The flight I was booked on was cancelled but they manage to arrange for alternative timing. Did any brothers experienced this? Not a good sign for TG, right?
Old 12-12-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarawadee View Post
First, thanks for all bros for the honest feedback and comments. Secondly, no offense done. What got me thinking was Bro etct88's following comment:

KARMA... Yes, I believe in this. Today, read the news that Thai police arrested some paedophile farangs in Pattaya. Dun wanna end up like them. Guess I wrote 16 yr old SYT quite "unconsciously". Guess I was really tempted big time after seeing her sweet picture.

Anyway, I will still proceed with the Laos trip with my friends. I respect each individual's values and what they do there is their own "pasar". But I will no longer feel pressured. But it will still be my first with them among really young girls but I believe they will not go down so low as 12 years old. I have no idea how I will feel at the time, seeing them hugging, kissing, cuddling those 15-16 yrs old. Disgusted or indifference...or even being forced to resist the temptations. Guess I will find out soon.

Talking about the pictures, I just remember the most important factor. I need obtain the other party's permission first before I can share with you. Hope you can understand but surely no photos on any paedophile activities (Don't want to be remember for being the one to cause the authorities to shut down SBF, right?) But I will try to a do a field report on that trip once I am back. Thanks again to all the brothers.

Btw, TG called me to tell me that some regular schedule flight to Singapore are cancelled. The flight I was booked on was cancelled but they manage to arrange for alternative timing. Did any brothers experienced this? Not a good sign for TG, right?

Thank you for being very positive about the whole issue.

Judgement is your's to make.

Drop in pax, lo..... TG into tough time.....

no hard feelings.....
Old 12-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

aiyo, few days never come to this post.
damn happening now... 5555
Old 12-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarawadee View Post
this airline is in big financial trouble now ... thansk to PAD ...

as a matter of fact .. all flights inbound to bkk have changed their flight schedule or cut down on the number of trips ...

this country have a lot to catch up to do ... economic, reputation, stability, security, government etc etc ...
Old 12-12-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
this airline is in big financial trouble now ... thansk to PAD ...

as a matter of fact .. all flights inbound to bkk have changed their flight schedule or cut down on the number of trips ...

this country have a lot to catch up to do ... economic, reputation, stability, security, government etc etc ...
hooray...... time to go again...... but this time for retreat and pray for all, and bring some chow papaya river water for Playman.... to use as eye drops, 'cos he dun know what he post... ha ha ha
Old 12-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PreludeAsians deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if bkk is dangerous .... then JB is a mine field ....

they look hot but useless ... dun waste time and money on them ...
u can get more from other puyings than from the dancers ...
Bro.. why do you say waste time and money?! Can not f*ck them??? I'm thinking of going there next month on my holiday..
Old 12-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreludeAsians View Post
Bro.. why do you say waste time and money?! Can not f*ck them??? I'm thinking of going there next month on my holiday..
dancers full of P&A.... Promotions and Advertisement.

ha ha ha ha... try, and you know lor......
Old 12-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

i think wana go holiday/cheong
best is to go those places
whose currency are depreciating strongly.
like korean Won or Indo Rupiah.
remember when i little, go chicago, USA like 1 to 1.8..damn expensive.
even the pound drop to like 1 to 2.3 , used to 1 to 3

china RMB doing well...used to be 5 now 4.5 . sian.

bkk currency is more or less stable - btw 23 there abouts

long for the days of 1 to 25 bht man... 555555
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1