The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Got lucky again at another bar. Ended up fucking (with condom) and blowing me at the pub but discreetly of course haha. She was a Milf about 7/10. Total damage $360. Felt like the the good old pre Covid days. Again, I cannot disclose actual location to avoid her getting into trouble but it’s popular place.

Trying out a new place in Tai Seng tonight. Will give a review soon.

Here is my quick summary of pubs I have been:

Concorde Orchard

Cold Play - Low to High playability. Depends on the lady. $60 LD
Havoc - Low to Medium playability. LD $35
Next to Havoc - Low playability. LD $45 (I think)
Opp Cold Play - Low playability. LD $45 (I think)
Druken Lane - Low to Medium. LD $60 (I think)
Opp Drunken Lane - Low to High playability. Depends on the lady. $60 LD

Behind Grand Central Hotel
Galaxy - Low to Medium playability. LD $55 (Best looking girls in my opinion in that area)

Cuppage Plaza
2nd Floor - Low to Medium playability. LD $45
3rd Floor - Low to Medium playability. LD $45
Basement - Low to Medium. LD $60 (I think). One of the girls offered VIP for $500 but dunno if really got such a room.

Singapore Shopping Center
PC2 - Low to Medium playability. LD $60

Tanjong Pagar
Club Famous (Tras St) - Low to Medium playability. LD $50
Going Places (Duxton) - Low to High playability. Depends on the lady. $60 LD

Holiday Inn (Outram)
Foxi - Low to High playability. Depends on the lady. $32 LD
Lush - Low to Medium playability. LD $60
Cozy - Never been.

Boat Quay
D’Den - Low to Medium playability. LD $60
GSpot - Low to Medium playability. LD $60
Monalisa - Low to High playability. LD $60
Beside Monalisa - Low to High playability. LD $60
Mamachin - Low to High playability. LD $60

Lucky Plaza
Kings? Queens (1st Floor, Live Band) - Low to Medium playability. LD $60 (I think)

Joo Ciat
Rear Admiral (Roxi) - Low to Medium playability. LD $45 (I think)

Low = hold hands, hug and light kissing.
Medium = Low plus touching boobs and ass, a bit of frenching
High = Low + Medium, Raba, body shots, lots of frenching

These are all based on my own experiences since Covid restrictions were lifted. Prices may have changed. My encounters where I got blown, HJ and fucked are rare and not the norm in any of these places. Getting lucky and Good chemistry helps. The girls take risk and hope not to get caught. Just lucky I guess and probably going during weekdays when it is not pack helps too.
I been to almost all the pubs u listed, including some not in it. I just went to some yesterday and this is my findings.

For a start, the 2 pubs at duxton you can forgo going. Mostly are crowded with Indians and regular customers and the Gers will not entertain you for drinks if you come in

Went to circular road, no 31/33 are crowded hence did not enter may try again. But I suspect is a expat place

Went to mamachin, saw one friendly and looks not bad. But was asked at the door to buy drinks. I say I need to buy drinks before choosing. A far cry from yesteryears where they are no such rules/practice. Left after pissed off with the attitude by the lady.

Went to one opp mamachin, saw alot of pinays but strangely no customers inside. Went in but decided not to buy drinks or LD as the drinks price seems dodgy.

In the end I have better timing go to another Thai/Viet/russian club to see more pretty ladies
Old 28-10-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
In the end I have better timing go to another Thai/Viet/russian club to see more pretty ladies
There are RUSSIAN clubs in Singapore? I think I've been too long in SEA circles...
Old 29-10-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I been to almost all the pubs u listed, including some not in it. I just went to some yesterday and this is my findings.

For a start, the 2 pubs at duxton you can forgo going. Mostly are crowded with Indians and regular customers and the Gers will not entertain you for drinks if you come in

Went to circular road, no 31/33 are crowded hence did not enter may try again. But I suspect is a expat place

Went to mamachin, saw one friendly and looks not bad. But was asked at the door to buy drinks. I say I need to buy drinks before choosing. A far cry from yesteryears where they are no such rules/practice. Left after pissed off with the attitude by the lady.

Went to one opp mamachin, saw alot of pinays but strangely no customers inside. Went in but decided not to buy drinks or LD as the drinks price seems dodgy.

Any good Thai places to intro?
Old 06-11-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger View Post
Anyone have a field report of Galaxy bar near grand central hotel? If not, I'll submit one when my wife is out of town in November. The two pinays outside looked nice.
Hi bro, tried the other day. Was there early so pretty quiet but cosy. Maybe should try next time when it gets more lively. LD on the higher side though. Girls were ok, apparently new.
Old 06-11-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice123456 View Post
Any good Thai places to intro?
Quite few siamtiu u can try. My friend open 1 in town
Old 06-11-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I'll be happy to try it out if it's not one of the big clubs, I've been chionging siamdiu a lot ever since COVID ended.
Old 07-11-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Hyver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Got discount for your friend pub?
Old 11-11-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Can DM details?
Old 23-11-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Pass by Katong S C just behind busstop Green signage oxen or something like that with many customers & gals standing outside to smoke. Anyone patronise & how the playability. Was in the bus passing by, would like to try but so far no FR here.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Allow me to check with burb out there-. Is it normal to spent $250 for LDs inclusive of your own! Went De bar Rabba with my Fling shiopk
Old 18-12-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Darronj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best one I have been to lately is around corner from Funan mall. Ground floor. Good range and 1-2 younger gems. Leave each time with wallet lighter and slight sense of regret for letting little head drive the ship
Old 18-12-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17899 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darronj View Post
Best one I have been to lately is around corner from Funan mall. Ground floor. Good range and 1-2 younger gems. Leave each time with wallet lighter and slight sense of regret for letting little head drive the ship
That's Smooth pub in Peninsula but pub is small and bright and girls drink way too fast...
Old 18-12-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17899 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dettolboy_77 View Post
Allow me to check with burb out there-. Is it normal to spent $250 for LDs inclusive of your own! Went De bar Rabba with my Fling shiopk
Bro, very normal these post-covid days.
Actually I spend more than that....
Old 18-12-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Darronj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
That's Smooth pub in Peninsula but pub is small and bright and girls drink way too fast...
Indeed. But I’ve had a good time there
Prefer to have my money spent fast by good looking girls than to have it spent fast by ugly ones
Old 19-12-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
I think I know what u say. Lots of Gers. Saw.one dress to kill but quote me too high to bring out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1