The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Its not a waste of time.

People have to be responsible for their infidelity and stealing people's wife or betraying the husband. If they dare to do then they must be ready to face the music

So just let them get away with it and wear the green hat high high?
Let everyone think that the husband maybe the unfaithful, bad guy thats why the wife like that?

Free meals? There is no free lunch. Be careful when you play with other people wife. Did you read the whole thread before commenting?

We are not him and let him decide what he wants to do. Best of course is forgive and forget. Can you if you were him?

For me, the least is to let everyone know the truth. Let the parties involved face the consequences and bear the responsibilities. After that is done, can cut the ties with clear conscience.

Based on your reply, I think you do not care anything as long as its good and free for you.
I think no matter what bro Parrotkid do, the ex-wife and her family will think the fault lies with Parrotkid.

Parrotkid is getting rid of the 'green hat', staying with the ex-wife is then wearing the 'green hat' high.

If I read the thread correctly, this is not the first time Parrotkid's ex-wife is getting involve with this man. Good, she probably thinks that after divorce she can be with the man, let her try and see if she successful or not lah.
Old 03-11-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Like what my ex-boss told me during my divorce, the best (revenge) is to live it up. Show others that you lead a better life afterwards.
How? Being too emotionally drained after divorce, coupled with office politics, work challenges, lousy circle of frens and bread and butter, u might be struggling with your life afterwards. One way or another, your life will definitely be affected no matter what.

Just mitigate the after effects, it's not possible to lead a better life, it take time. How long to heal? U know yourself and pls be a bit realistic as always.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think no matter what bro Parrotkid do, the ex-wife and her family will think the fault lies with Parrotkid.

Parrotkid is getting rid of the 'green hat', staying with the ex-wife is then wearing the 'green hat' high.

If I read the thread correctly, this is not the first time Parrotkid's ex-wife is getting involve with this man. Good, she probably thinks that after divorce she can be with the man, let her try and see if she successful or not lah.
All the more he needs to cut loss and let go.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
The guy who killed his wife who betrayed him before (lover went to his house to fxck his wife when he was working but he found out about it when he returned home) and his young daughter, burnt their bodies and slept with them for a few days before kena arrested said before "i can forgive, but i can't FORGET".

His wife kept telling his daughter in front of him that her daddy was useless and can't even support the family and pay her school fees. He can't take it anymore and used a towel to strangle his wife and followed by his daughter. He said he tried to commit suicide but was not successful.
This is what happens when you can't forgive and forget and kept dwelling upon it. When shit happens, I say move on. It's just not worth draining yourself out over something beyond your control. Sooner than later you will lose your sanity and do the unthinkable. It has nothing to do with the man actually. If not for man A, there's man B then there's man C. Take it as a blessing that parrotkid found out sooner than later. C'mon, move on. There's more to life than that wanton woman
Old 05-11-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
How? Being too emotionally drained after divorce, coupled with office politics, work challenges, lousy circle of frens and bread and butter, u might be struggling with your life afterwards. One way or another, your life will definitely be affected no matter what.

Just mitigate the after effects, it's not possible to lead a better life, it take time. How long to heal? U know yourself and pls be a bit realistic as always.
How come you didn't mention your favourite topic of National Service/reservist and PES C?

I think you should read about what we posted; never did we say lives will not be affected after divorcing. Ours and those of our children will be affected, so that is probably why Parrotkid put it up for so long.

Emotionally drained? (A lot of) It depends on reason for divorcing; in the first place have you divorced or are you in the process of doing it?

Office politics, work challenges, lousy circle of friends, bread and butter? Going by your reasoning, won't coupling these (issues) with a unhappy marriage makes it worse? And grow up boy, having a lousy circle of friends is not your own fault? Who ask you to be friends with them?

How do you know one cannot lead a better life after his divorce? Even if you failed doesn't mean others cannot do it.

I divorced during a time where a lot of things were going wrong for me, industry down...I was getting retrenched...ex-wife cannot get along with my family...no peace in the house...my ex put a lot of unreasonable demands on me...compared our lives to those of my very successful friends and the list goes on and on.

Bottom line, I started to remove these toxic issues one by one in my pursue of happiness, again nobody says divorce means the next day life will be happy for you.

You have problems with your life and you don't want to take steps to resolve them? Then how it is will improve?? Be realistic can or not?

Last edited by iluvbreast; 06-11-2020 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Grammer
Old 08-11-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Her family is responsible for a lot of the mental abuse that goes on. They assume things and accuse me of being a bad father and husband. The fact is I hardly speak to them. In more than a decade, maybe spoke less than 10 sentences to each of them. How can they know my character if I don’t even interact with them for fear of being bullied by them and being put words into my mouth. Avoidance was my method to avoid more trouble. Her family members are some of the lousiest humans I have seen in my life. Very toxic people who will turn around and claim others are toxic and negative. They think by ganging up on me means they win. Then let them win lor. They like to win so much. I have had enough of their accusations and fantastic imagination. I don’t care what they think of me. They are nobody to me since they treat me badly. No need to respect them too.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Also, i did speak with the guy asking him to stop contacting my wife which he promised he will do but he did not.
I was once told by lawyer that one can actually file a suit against the person who cause injury to your marriage which ended up in divorce...
Old 08-11-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her family is responsible for a lot of the mental abuse that goes on. They assume things and accuse me of being a bad father and husband. The fact is I hardly speak to them. In more than a decade, maybe spoke less than 10 sentences to each of them. How can they know my character if I don’t even interact with them for fear of being bullied by them and being put words into my mouth. Avoidance was my method to avoid more trouble. Her family members are some of the lousiest humans I have seen in my life. Very toxic people who will turn around and claim others are toxic and negative. They think by ganging up on me means they win. Then let them win lor. They like to win so much. I have had enough of their accusations and fantastic imagination. I don’t care what they think of me. They are nobody to me since they treat me badly. No need to respect them too.
Toxic family.

Better stay away and don't even try to talk to them.

It runs in the family.
Old 08-11-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TOTOTIOMONEY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kudos to the kais on this forum helping out parrotkid.
Macham support group! but in all seriousness, I am new and I have to say it is very heartening having read all the posts!
Old 08-11-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTOTIOMONEY View Post
Kudos to the kais on this forum helping out parrotkid.
Macham support group! but in all seriousness, I am new and I have to say it is very heartening having read all the posts!
I think if we can come to here as married man, there must be something not very right. To hear a story like parrotkids, we can understand what he is going through. 家家有本难念的经。
Old 09-11-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
I was once told by lawyer that one can actually file a suit against the person who cause injury to your marriage which ended up in divorce...
This kind of lawsuit happens frequently in Taiwan. Lover or 3rd party will need to pay damages to victim for breaking up the family. Singapore's law has Women's Charter to protect them and double standards judges to pass injustice sentences. Sigh...
Old 09-11-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are absolutely right, they are nobody to you especially after you sign on your divorce papers.

You don't interact with them and yet they accuse you of being a bad father and bad husband, doesn't that already tell you where they gotten their info from? From your soon to be ex wife of course.

These are the example of toxicity we need to remove from our lives, you are doing the right thing, remove yourself from them. Let them enjoy your absence, only thing is have your kids stay with you as much as possible.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
This kind of lawsuit happens frequently in Taiwan. Lover or 3rd party will need to pay damages to victim for breaking up the family. Singapore's law has Women's Charter to protect them and double standards judges to pass injustice sentences. Sigh...
And we are wondering why birth rate in Singapore is so low.
Old 14-11-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What do women in Singapore marry the men for?
For love? I highly doubt it.
For showing off and material comfort? Very likely.
Old 14-11-2020, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Saongsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you still want your ex wife to be the mother of your children it cant be changed;she is FOREVER no matter what! But do you want her to be the one nuturing, inculcating values and habits to your children? The one who destroy you by being happy with another man for no reason resulting your condition right now? Giving fuel to your devil instead of letting it sleep? If she did it once its opportune for change, if twice then i suggest you start looking for a replacement that will treat you and your children nice! If she makes your negative traits grow let her go!else what her family dream of you will come true.
That replacement doesnt necessarily equates to woman it can also be the betterr you like what other bros wants you to be!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1