The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: GE coming

Paul Anantharajah Tambyah (born 5 February 1965), could be the most respected doctor past 2 yrs. Only born locals dare to look at it. GE2024. Will Dr Paul team go against AMK GRC?

This Covid is on top of the file this 30 yrs. LHY choose the right man to lead the next gen of opposition. The lighting has made a mess out of the people life.
Old 23-05-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
3ya3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GE coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Paul Anantharajah Tambyah (born 5 February 1965), could be the most respected doctor past 2 yrs. Only born locals dare to look at it. GE2024. Will Dr Paul team go against AMK GRC?

This Covid is on top of the file this 30 yrs. LHY choose the right man to lead the next gen of opposition. The lighting has made a mess out of the people life.
But Sg people still kiasi, scared their property price drop, still will vote for those JIBYE
Old 23-05-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: GE coming

Based on the case numbers provided, the COVID-19 infections at the Hougang block are linked to at least two clusters, including the Changi Airport Terminal 3 cluster that currently has 105 cases. One of the cases, a 57-year-old Malaysian woman, had preliminarily tested positive on 16 May for the B1617 COVID-19 variant that originated from India.

------------
PAP styles. Import FTs. The virus shown us their mistakes. I am not throwing them our. Rather one of the MP of WP said. "Give the opp a chance to lead". Is not too much to ask.

Hold on powers so tight. Shits happen. A group of members take the blames.
Old 23-05-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Talking Re: GE coming

Mine health hub got updated. Just in.

2x vaccination completed. 2 SWAB results are negatives.

Many voters will give thanks to the lighting. Lets be logic. I take care of mine health. Nothing to do with the people who ruled. I wanted changes. I vote the others. There is nothing wrong. No crimes committed.
Old 23-05-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
AmpangYong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mine health hub got updated. Just in.

2x vaccination completed. 2 SWAB results are negatives.

Many voters will give thanks to the lighting. Lets be logic. I take care of mine health. Nothing to do with the people who ruled. I wanted changes. I vote the others. There is nothing wrong. No crimes committed.
Letting in the South Indians on social visit pass is already a crime. They can commit crime and get away with it easily.
Old 28-05-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

We seeing Dr Paul (PSP) on news5 this month. Let's look at this.

Prof Mak (PAP) 1 of task force member.
Dr Paul (PSP) appointed by WHO.

Who advice will u choose? Not to up the expectation. This is only me. I lived thru this Covid 19 environment. Strict measures and social distances enforced by PAP. The thing is in spite of following, almost everything we don't feel safe.

And Dr Paul shown us what should be done. We practice task force guide lines, we do it by PSP ways. Eg. I could be wrong because news allowed Dr Paul less then 3 minutes.

Whatever it takes. SWAB results must be -, the PCR and ART? This tests results are collected within 1 hr. Dr Paul think is more accurate. The SWAB test take 3 days. Bacteria might not survive away from our body so long. There are no research on this. Mine point.

Stay away from fast and quick tests. If the results are +, we lose our jobs. Is so simple. Dr Paul is opposition party he can teach us how to cheat the systems. That's what opposition do.
Old 29-05-2021, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
qiannian188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
We seeing Dr Paul (PSP) on news5 this month. Let's look at this.

Prof Mak (PAP) 1 of task force member.
Dr Paul (PSP) appointed by WHO.

Who advice will u choose? Not to up the expectation. This is only me. I lived thru this Covid 19 environment. Strict measures and social distances enforced by PAP. The thing is in spite of following, almost everything we don't feel safe.

And Dr Paul shown us what should be done. We practice task force guide lines, we do it by PSP ways. Eg. I could be wrong because news allowed Dr Paul less then 3 minutes.

Whatever it takes. SWAB results must be -, the PCR and ART? This tests results are collected within 1 hr. Dr Paul think is more accurate. The SWAB test take 3 days. Bacteria might not survive away from our body so long. There are no research on this. Mine point.

Stay away from fast and quick tests. If the results are +, we lose our jobs. Is so simple. Dr Paul is opposition party he can teach us how to cheat the systems. That's what opposition do.
Hello, since when opposition cheat the system. You better retract your statement and make a public apology or else I'll POFMA you
Old 11-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

A Facebook post after his loss in the GE, Amrin wrote, "Don’t write my obituary just yet. I’ll come back stronger. Not so easy to knock me off."

Indeed, the former MP hasn't backed down from community engagements. He told Yahoo News Singapore, "The election results have further fuelled my passion for community work!

"During my time as an office-holder and MP, I’ve seen the impact, and have been inspired by the work of many individuals as well as groups working tirelessly to improve the lot of fellow Singaporeans. Even though I am no longer in office, I am determined to continue the good work that these groups are doing, and contribute in my own small way to their efforts."
--------------
1 yr after GE. Any improvements? We are in labor force. Past 10 yrs increase in PR and new citizens who are PMET. They have no experiences. Increase in resales of HDB flats. My guess is the biggest group come from PR and new citizens who downgraded.

We who has experiences in labor force. What must be done? We choose our journey.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1