The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-03-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/you-you-massage/

Her sets of photos..then sneak video clip..i feel like 3 different girls listed on the same page lol. Pity her PS skill for video not as power as her photos PS..clearly the cheeks way meatier and the long puffy shapeless sleeves is a red flag imo..

Yet another immediate list as $120.. SIGH
Old 29-03-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Aiya I follow from few years slg post their location as js. It become a norm. Service is Gao Gao if they are from there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Agree with the MR here..she does have a good attitude and her service is good and can match with the good ones in the market..also location was great (even though some bros may not like it). I was skeptical too but went ahead without any issues

If really from that JS/CZ background, I'm an instant fan. So made contact, and you're right , location some will like, some won't. I'm the latter unfortunately. I will visit her, just not urgent anymore.
Old 29-03-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Just curious bros, what’s the max will you guys top up for ml if she offers fj?
Old 29-03-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Just curious bros, what’s the max will you guys top up for ml if she offers fj?
Which ML bro, tell us and we help you guage

Jokes aside, just pretend she is a FL and ask yourself what is the rate you will pay to book this FL. ML or FL, all working ladies, don't overthink that ML should automatically command a premium. And trust me la, if you underquote their baseline, they WILL tell you how much they expect
Old 29-03-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Which ML bro, tell us and we help you guage

Jokes aside, just pretend she is a FL and ask yourself what is the rate you will pay to book this FL. ML or FL, all working ladies, don't overthink that ML should automatically command a premium. And trust me la, if you underquote their baseline, they WILL tell you how much they expect
Haha prefer not to say out.

Thanks for the input bro.
Old 29-03-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried xiao xiao
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Location is central but not apartment though.
Room spacious and nice.
Looks quite close to pics but discount abit la.
Boobs maybe small B.
Massage just average and sensual from back just okay okay but she will take her time.
Fully nude when I turned over and standard sucked my nipples to arouse further.
She went down for bbbj but not that good for me.
Can feel abit of teeth and quite short I find.
End up with hj.
Nice thing about xiao xiao was she very friendly and can chat quite abit and no phone usage throughout the session.
Of course after showered she did use abit but that's fine not a problem to me.
RTM- not for me though.
Old 29-03-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The most enjoyable kind is the gal don't mind to french even after you paint her, and just keep alternating.. I mean be it working lady or not, that to me is freaking Hot, it's like nobody cares about the "hygiene" aspects coz so passionately into it. Apologies if this gross out other bros whom not into painting, let alone with working gals..but hey as ano bro just said, at least we ain't eating shit or pee or swapping cums..lol
only do it before with mm in health section hot stuff
Old 29-03-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
If really from that JS/CZ background, I'm an instant fan. So made contact, and you're right , location some will like, some won't. I'm the latter unfortunately. I will visit her, just not urgent anymore.
Don't like the location too. She said she'll likely be moving by midweek, so hang on in there.
Old 30-03-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedstarkbav View Post
She is an FL on the other side if I'm not wrong, price quote should be for FJ.
thanks man, does appear to be FL but I wonder if service as ML is good enough
Old 30-03-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried xiao xiao
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Location is central but not apartment though.
Room spacious and nice.
Looks quite close to pics but discount abit la.
Boobs maybe small B.
Massage just average and sensual from back just okay okay but she will take her time.
Fully nude when I turned over and standard sucked my nipples to arouse further.
She went down for bbbj but not that good for me.
Can feel abit of teeth and quite short I find.
End up with hj.
Nice thing about xiao xiao was she very friendly and can chat quite abit and no phone usage throughout the session.
Of course after showered she did use abit but that's fine not a problem to me.
RTM- not for me though.
Oh yes whole session she never touch phone. Didn't include that
Old 30-03-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ccelandys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the ML offers FJ, a simple quote would be a top-up of $50. But definitely, there are some who would ask for more. Then, its up to your little head to decide if it's worth it to pay the price.
Old 30-03-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Wow Molly oso change her name to Jessica and new pic some more. Those who visited her b4, her real look need to discount how many percent from her pic now? Previously her pic is blurred..
I can only say that set of photos should be from her yester year.
She is a MILF for me. Not for SYT lover.
As previous shared, her plus point is her massage skill.
I don't mind her look coz I'm a old uncle.
She is pretty ok for her age.
Old 30-03-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Don't like the location too. She said she'll likely be moving by midweek, so hang on in there.
Ah, that's better then. Will wait. Hopefully not to the West, cos that's even worse for me... hahahaha.
Old 30-03-2021, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
thanks man, does appear to be FL but I wonder if service as ML is good enough
You should just cross refer at impmm site too. You'll find at least 30% of the SLG listed ML (elite) are FLs in disguise. Actually pictures and price can roughly tell already.

I do my cross referencing in all the other sites to make sure I dont get conned. I think it's a must-do if you're deep into this "hobby".
Old 30-03-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
For the experienced bro, if a girl gets caught in an operation, usually how long will they be put up in the station? They'll usually be let out with a white card right....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1