The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-03-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/apple-massage/

Thanks for the bros' reviews, had a great session with Apple earlier this week. Everything is as mentioned by bros previously, but I personally don't think she's done any nip-tucks on her face, but to each their own .

My FR ratings as below:

Looks: 8/10 (Late 20s)
Body: 8/10 (Nice sexy smooth skin, natural boobs, decent ass)
Massage: 9/10 (Good and hardworking, definitely not piano)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (Positive and hardworking, genuine and nice to chat with, way better then a lot of MLs nowadays)
Environment: 9/10 (Clean sheets and towels, clean toilet)
Sensual: 8/10 (Slow and steady, no rush, loads of pleasure. Particularly like that she uses lotion for B2B, feels better then oil.)
Old 27-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/xin-yi-massage/

seen like no review from this ML...can Auto Roaming.
Old 27-03-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
KidAbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can pm me some tips on how to book long nu? Have been trying for close to a month on every alternate day asking for her availablity but she doesn't seem to be replying at all
Old 27-03-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidAbb View Post
Any bros can pm me some tips on how to book long nu? Have been trying for close to a month on every alternate day asking for her availablity but she doesn't seem to be replying at all
Geez.. Asking every alternate day for close to a month? Dude, seriously why don't you just move on.. some ML don't follow any decision tree to accept bros but your case is pretty clear cut she is either not keen to do your business or she has more than enough customers daily to even consider you at all. Lastly, as said before, some girls, be it ML or not, finds guys that are too hard up very turnoff. If I were you, I will just go book other girls and just occasionally text her to try luck instead of such frequency. My 2 cents of opinion. Good luck man.
Old 27-03-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
U must be yang guo to be so persistent.

Try message her

Gugu I look for u so long how can u bear to ignore guo er
Old 27-03-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanjiaoz11 View Post
Stock market recently very red. Avoid her cause she will vent her stock losses on her customers
If market is good, see customers no up. I earn more in market than having to face smelly dicks

If market bad, bent on customers. Earn so peanuts not enough cover losses still want this want that. Smelly dicks

In short, fulfill her dream to be full time trader. No customers just focus stock market is best for her
Old 27-03-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioheat View Post
No, never met this Tao Zi before. But fair enough, maybe this is one off and can’t be helped then. But my point is, if you already made an appointment and you ask to postpone for whatever reasons, valid or not, then you shouldn’t be surprised that the database would have your negative feedback because MLs also have their own interests to protect what.
For your info, MLs who wrote in the database can write anything about us with no basis, sometimes purely on their mood (very much like us in this forum). So every cycle, there are blacksheep that anyhow write in the database and sometimes the long term ML themyselves know who are the black sheep among them.
Old 27-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro, probably you can try to message at the hour mark / midnight hour, her phone must be flooded with messages.

So far every time I message her she did reply my message, and I think she only accept 1 day advance booking, if you got add her WeChat normally she will post her availability slots for next day.
Old 27-03-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/apple-massage/

Thanks for the bros' reviews, had a great session with Apple earlier this week. Everything is as mentioned by bros previously, but I personally don't think she's done any nip-tucks on her face, but to each their own .

My FR ratings as below:

Looks: 8/10 (Late 20s)

Body: 8/10 (Nice sexy smooth skin, natural boobs, decent ass)
Massage: 9/10 (Good and hardworking, definitely not piano)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (Positive and hardworking, genuine and nice to chat with, way better then a lot of MLs nowadays)
Environment: 9/10 (Clean sheets and towels, clean toilet)
Sensual: 8/10 (Slow and steady, no rush, loads of pleasure. Particularly like that she uses lotion for B2B, feels better then oil.)
Tried her service today. Most of the ratings are the same. Worth mentioning is the pink nipples which i have not seen for a long time and i was fortunate that she allowed me to zhut zhut. Taught her a few sensual moves and i enjoyed the 90mins session.
Old 27-03-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Visited 笑笑 today

Appointment at 2pm, due to installation of wifi router, waited for her for half an hour, 1st time met this kind of situation, kind of lucky lol..(the Bro supposed to come at 1pm but until 2pm just reach the place)

Looks exactly like picture but without make up, quite pretty.

Sensual part will probably will rate 9/10, catbath from your ear, neck and the back, flipped over continue with your nipples, after that lie beside you hug you tightly and hj until you release.
Old 27-03-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
For your info, MLs who wrote in the database can write anything about us with no basis, sometimes purely on their mood (very much like us in this forum). So every cycle, there are blacksheep that anyhow write in the database and sometimes the long term ML themyselves know who are the black sheep among them.
I’ve had some ML write a random bad comment about me before. Couldn’t pinpoint who it was due to the name being different from what I booked. And don’t really keep track of my visits and dates. But I suspect was some ML that gave a very lackluster svc and I told her off.

Countered that by asking all the existing regulars to write something positive. Helps that these existing regulars are popular ones too.
Old 27-03-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
I’ve had some ML write a random bad comment about me before. Couldn’t pinpoint who it was due to the name being different from what I booked. And don’t really keep track of my visits and dates. But I suspect was some ML that gave a very lackluster svc and I told her off.

Countered that by asking all the existing regulars to write something positive. Helps that these existing regulars are popular ones too.
The savvy / seasoned MLs tends to be able to decipher if a blacklist is done with hidden agenda, coz it will stick out like a sore thumb if the customer has good track records throughout. Only the most picky plus super cautious kind will reject a customer simply because he has 1,2 bad rep in the database vs a series of legit 客人/positive posts. Hence it is actually pretty important to on and off request MLs we have good relationships with to input is into their database, it really helps in the long run especially if unluckily kena blacklisted without us even knowing. The very good and thoughtful MLs will in fact input for us without even us knowing, these are the ones whom want to contribute to their own ML community, similar to this thread where we share FRs, good or bad.

If indeed some ML goes by the rule that any single blacklist in database means won't consider the customer, I say so be it lol. It's just not fated to be, I won't lose sleep over it
Old 27-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 9
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sunflower-massage/

Visited Sunflower last week.

Location is very open. But got legit place to hide before can go in. Got security guard post, but my time din see any guard.a
Quite out of the way.

Massage is no massge. Press less than 5mins then catbath le.

Catbath is good. Skin super smooth. From whole body from neck till leg.

BBBJ is great. But when touch her boobs super hard. Only top is soft, only bottom part of boobs is hard.

When in 69 position, can paint her. No reaction like dead fish.

Sensual half way she tell me another bro is here early.
I tell her to inform the guy to wait, her face turn black abit.
Think is double booking.

Wont even think to RTM her.
Old 27-03-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

No need to get too uptight about the database. It's really just like e-commerce. And I have 0 interest in seeing my reviews, as long as I can still book the MLs I want. I'm sure I have done/said stupid things before, which is not a deal breaker as long as you have generally been a good customer.
Old 27-03-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Some MLs if poor or no biz will still accept customers with negative comments. To them its better than no record found in database.

Witnessed how Apple checked the paid database today and ignored those hp no. not found in the database to play safe as her ML friend got caught by police a few months ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1