The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-03-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Joyce

Location is good, ample parking spaces
Don’t really know how to go by the number kind of rating but I’ll just write down my feeling of the whole session.
Went in without any trouble, told her I’ll take the 1hr nuru for $120
Went to shower and afterwards she starts putting the nuru gel on me, feels quite good to be honest, first time trying nuru.
However she was wearing mask the entire time and felt like it’s just some random aunty rubbing her body up and down mine. Very transactional, in and out in around 30-35mins. $120 wasted, most probably won’t revisit as there are many others I have not tried.
Old 12-03-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnworkwood View Post
FR for Joyce

Don’t really know how to go by the number kind of rating but I’ll just write down my feeling of the whole session.
Went to shower and afterwards she starts putting the nuru gel on me, feels quite good to be honest, first time trying nuru.
However she was wearing mask the entire time and felt like it’s just some random aunty rubbing her body up and down mine. Very transactional, in and out in around 30-35mins. $120 wasted, most probably won’t revisit as there are many others I have not tried.
Bro based on my experience, nuru on these websites are normally done by milf and normally some have restrictions one. Unless you're into milf if not try once can liao.

Last edited by desudesu; 12-03-2021 at 11:12 PM.
Old 12-03-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
who told u one can verify cust using sbf nick, this is the first time i heard abt it lol should be wrong dome
Yup, local dome fl like to ask sbf nick when make booking.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySi007 View Post
Visited Eva yesterday:
https://beautycastle.website/eva-mas...-unlimited-hj/

Looks: i would say even prettier than the photo.Maybe just me but looked great. Not sure is 25, but still cute
Body: Very well put together. Not bony, but well defined.
Boobs: Probably 34b or c. Nice, a little saggy, but very good.
Massage: OK- not really that strong but passable.
Service: Took about 15mins to start to caress my inner thighs but then very attentive in every area.
GFE- i enjoyed her touch and body against me and she sounded very happy
Overall i would go back- she's solid.
so it not just me who think she is prettier than photo.
1st visit today. FR is exactly similar except service and massage cause I very direct to her that I am not here for massage.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

MR for shuang shuang

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/shuang-shuang-massage/

location: central, parking is nearby if you know the area. otherwise is you use GPS, might get you confused. foot warriors should be okay as well. relatively safe, though no safe space to chill out if you arrive early.

looks: discount 10-20% from photos? i like though. very demure. greets you in an oversized tee.

body: slight tummy is there but ok can, with her c cup boobs and nice butt, actually makes her look damn good.

massage: SN, and quite decent actually. minimal HP usage and chatty.

sensual: bra off, cat bath and followed by maybe 3-4 mins of excellent BBBJ. kinda wanted more but since she doesnt do CIM, settle for oil+HJ. she will be licking your nipples throughout so if you're into that.. go figure.

in and out around 55 mins. would i RTM? yes.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googoo2013 View Post
her ad put unlimited hj so how many rds u shoot?? lol

its true that she can do unlimited hj. so she told that there is a customer who visited her and her sis in same shop who cum easily within few stroke of hj where she did 7 shots for him and her sis did 10 shots for him.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

its true that she can do unlimited hj. so she told that there is a customer who visited her and her sis in same shop who cum easily within few stroke of hj where she did 7 shots for him and her sis did 10 shots for him.
Wa zhun bo. That customer can go audition JAV actor the type where cum very fast and made to shoot a lot one hahaha.
Old 12-03-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Wa zhun bo. He can go audition JAV actor the type where cum very fast and made to shoot alot one hahaha.
i have heard of this legendary customer as well. the MLs call him 秒哥
Old 13-03-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
i have heard of this legendary customer as well. the MLs call him 秒哥
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/tao-zi-massage/
also heard about the legendary customer from tao zi where she also hj him 7 times

FR on tao zi (visited 3 months back)

facilities: nicely furnished condo. a comfortable queen size bed with attached bath is definitely better massage bed. (thought just wanna book 2-3 hours straight and sleep there)
looks: exact same photo
body: slim with enhanced boobs.
massage: Swedish style starting from leg. no very strong type. Massage with just her panty on.
service: very direct. Asked how many time want to cum. then she will manage the timing on massage.
For me, I had 2xbbbj + massage.
Will definite return to look for her again.
Old 13-03-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
But some are catching on to this ruse already bro. Sure, you can use an old number to verify and book on their wechat. But after confirming your booking on wechat, they will send their address information via sms on that old number. That's how they will know if you're being truthful. Some have told me that they do this.
That’s true. It will prob be much easier to try and book afresh with new number at not so popular MLs

Even my regulars who know my wechat and know that’s my wechat, still SMS me. Prob out of habit too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
Visited a ML in spa today. Not sure what’s the protocol so just keep anonymous for now. Anyway my number is now in system.

Ad says 1 hour unlimited shots.
Bro. Con Job la.
In this thread. Never ever bother with Spas. Never.

I have yet to get any satisfactory from a listed spa on SLG
Even the fuckshops are fucked. Stick to the HC thread for spas. You get much better recommendations from there.

And no need to keep anonymous if it’s a listing on any of the webs. However I will also say the service you got (or the lack of it rather) isnt new or surprising.

So just take it a an expensive lesson learnt and don’t venture there anymore. Go do 1-2 days advanced bookings for better repute home based MLs

Last edited by yalpnez; 13-03-2021 at 02:51 AM.
Old 13-03-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
I think Aini booking is handled by someone else who first confirmed then says 确定. Not sure what this means? Still thinking or cancelled? I told I can verify using sbf nick but she/he doesn’t have one. So I’m confused what to do.
Given where she’s staying now and how cautious she is. I highly doubt anyone is handing things for her.

And given how clockwork Aini is. She will sms you the night before to remind you of your appt (or to postpone/cancel if something cropped up)

It’s much easier to her a booking with her nowadays than in the past. Still gotta wait and no same day booking, but it’s possible.

<Not related to topic>

But I realized there’s a new listing of someone called “xia xue” on SLG.

Some kind soul might like to enlighten her about the negative (visual) connotations this name has here in Singapore... 😂
Old 13-03-2021, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
derrosian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnworkwood View Post
FR for Joyce

Best nuru I tried locally is with XE. But still can't win those I tried in BKK soapies. Wish I could have been around to try the legendary Natalie tho...
Old 13-03-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:

Bro. Con Job la.
In this thread. Never ever bother with Spas. Never.

I have yet to get any satisfactory from a listed spa on SLG
Even the fuckshops are fucked. Stick to the HC thread for spas. You get much better recommendations from there.

And no need to keep anonymous if it’s a listing on any of the webs. However I will also say the service you got (or the lack of it rather) isnt new or surprising.

So just take it a an expensive lesson learnt and don’t venture there anymore. Go do 1-2 days advanced bookings for better repute home based MLs

Thanks bro agree. Upz u for the info.

Best is some other postings here say till damn good. Eyebrows raised but prob is his meat my poison.

Spa will take bookings more loosely than home based so I assume that as price to register number into database.

Also prob coz spa ones they take half of the earnings have to pay boss etc. akin to self employed entrepreneur vs fixed salary/ commissioned worker.

Attitude and drive is different.

Happy weekend all
Old 13-03-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.online/ying-ying-massage/

tried this MILF again. i think with covid normalising masks, the milfs in this sections looks better since their body are well maintained.

had an awesome hj on bed and pink chair. if only some of the girls in the mixed section has these skillz.
Old 13-03-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nazna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try candy before?

https://beautycastle.website/candy-m...-unlimited-hj/

Let me know some feedback or reviews!
Advert Space Available