The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Smart marketing this. They obviously are a licensed MP/Spa. Maybe new? So why not create more awareness of their business by advertising on a platform with a captive audience - via a featured ML so it can be on SLG ?

Its even pique my interest too ... there's something about uniforms hahaha. However $68 an hour is too much and certainly get ready for upsells. So I'll pass.

You know. I know. We all know.
She had been here in SG for donkey years...almost 10 years?
Goes by the name Yuki last time and operate out of a condo.

She started off as an ML too....main assets is her firm boobies....

But now give birth and lao cai liao....plus she biz women and should be only interested in pushing her special oil.

Unless you like biz mind old veg, just skip.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-10-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The best was the now-defunct Ina Spa where most of the masseuse offered FJ + BBBJ albeit it was registered as a proper massage Parlour. 😆
Lol, those were the days. Maybe after COVID, they may rebrand and come back again. Stay tuned.
Old 05-10-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RatScum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yu-massage

Visited Xiao Yu recently, I have visited her for a few times already. She has been very consistent with the services she provided and has maintained her standards.

Ease of booking: She is quite easy to book. She replies fairly quickly on her working days.

Location: Accessible. Within 10-15mins of a couple of MRT stations and 5-10mins from the nearest taxi stand. There is also parking for those who drive.

Plus points: Her apartment is clean and well kept

Looks: She is a pretty young lady, based on currently available ladies, Xiao Yu is a 7-7.5/10

Plus points: She has a slight resemblence to the Korean celebrity Kim Hee Sun.

Body: Her body is quite tight and smooth. She is someone who has put in the hours to maintain her figure. She has a nice pair of B cuppers with reddish pink nipples. Her legs and slim and long.

Plus points: She has a nice little butt.

Massage: She does a decent massage. You can request her to focus on any particular area you desire and she is strong enough to give you a hard massage. She does a decent head massage too.

Plus point: She will strip down to her panties even while massaging you and she will try to engage you in conversation.

Sensual: She does an ok sensual massage, she will tease you, touch you and occasionally lick your upper body.

Plus point: She is very accommodating (within her limits), so long as it makes you feel good.
She has a few variations in her HJ which adds to the spontaneity.

Conclusion: A sincere and attractive young lady who is friendly and puts in alot of effort to make sure we enjoy the session with her.

Easter eggs: If she is comfortable with you, there is an Easter Egg or 2 thrown into the sessions. Her regulars should know.

Please note that the Easter Eggs are not sexual services such as BJ/ FJ. She does not provide these services.

RTM: YES!

P/S: I lost my old account and had to create a new account.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdreamer View Post
Plain vanilla massage, no teasing.
Better to save money and skip.
Old 05-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Melody
http://beautycastle.org/melody-massa...lth-treatment/

Looks: i think she is around her 40s, definitely older then the pictures, in fact just ignore all the pictures in her ad.... As usual all the internet pictures are scams. Her real person is presentable and can still be considered a old flower...... she should be quite pretty in her younger days

Body: Fair skin, sexy outfit, looks ok. i didn't get to see her nude body, just glimpses of her clevage and bum.

Massage: Excellent light massage, like what many others have said, her massage is excellent and technique is good. It is a relaxing and quite effective massage, very suitable for people with no problems or only slight aches. For guys with lower back or spine problem, u want to tell her to skip the part where she sits down on your back.

Hdly: Excellent feeling and very intense cumming, she knows what she is doing for sure, probably the best hand job i experienced. Depending on how over sensitive your penis head becomes post ejucalation, you might want to tell her more strength or less strength.... The feeling is really good, its almost like her milking you of all your sperm. You will experience an intense orgasm as she gently strokes out more and more sperm from you. For me, in future i will tell her less strength so that i won't cum so fast and a lighter touch during the orgasm milking as my dick gets really over sensitive when i am cumming.

Attitude:
Very customer oriented and gave me the feeling of a japanese sales lady taking care of my mundane needs. However if you want GFE then i suggest u give up because she is merely being polite !.

Hygiene:
Toilet is Big, spacious, airy and clean. She uses proper soap, much better at cleaning off the massage oil. Im happy to leave her place feeling clean. In fact her overall session + attitude + hygiene makes me think of high class Japanese standard. I might be going off topic here, but i feel that Soda and Lisa both lose to Melody when it comes to how clean and neat the rooms are.

Comparison with Soda:
Melody is better then Soda in the massage and hand job department. Her hands are also more skillful in HJ. Especially when u compare soda hard tugging during orgasm which leads to oversensitive pain and melody soft strokes which can let u shiver in intense pleasure.

However soda wins in prostrate area and spermless orgasm. Soda is also younger with better figure and personally much more GFE for me.

Did not try melody JG so no comment.

Comparison with Lisa:
https://sglonelyguys.online/lisa-massage/

Lisa gives a deep massage that is not as relaxing as melody but you definitely will feel the effects tomorrow morning. Lisa massage is MORE Effective then melody, try it to believe it.

Lisa HJ lose to both melody and soda. She does have some techniques to amplify the sensations but lost out to melody killer HDLY. She also dun have soda's prostate skills......however if u have muscle aches and massage is your top priority then Lisa is better then both of them.
Old 05-10-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.online/tang-tang-massage/

Last chance to book a legend!

Dont need to post much MR for this most ppl already know she does her job.

As she is leaving our shore in 2 weeks time!

Just to share with all the bro dont miss this GEM!!!
Old 05-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

FR for Amy

Hardworking and nice lady!

Attitude wise not bad. Sensual will pleased as u say.

Just that the room got 1 smell. Which turn me off.

Overall is quite solid. Wont RTM. due to smell!
Old 05-10-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post

FR for Amy

Hardworking and nice lady!

Attitude wise not bad. Sensual will pleased as u say.

Just that the room got 1 smell. Which turn me off.

Overall is quite solid. Wont RTM. due to smell!
Sperm smell? Haha
Old 05-10-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Concur with the comments. Tried after reading your MR.

Got potential. So surprised she survived on nothing for over 7 months. She came just when the covid hit and didn't work till recently.

Now all she needs is time and experience. I will be visiting her again soon.

Took the cue from Blu3 and you (thanks a lot both) ..... went to try Amy for myself and I really like her personality. Very sweet natured very comfortable to be with.

Her petite size is like a younger version of 7p. Boobs 34C is correct as advertised but I noticed that some bruises on her boobs that look like love bites, she said some customer suck too hard.... tsk tsk tsk..... I’m sure those of u who visited over the weekend would have noticed it as well....

Indeed her lack of experience in protecting herself from over enthusiastic customer(s), as well as Pilots who fly her to Holland.....

About the routine after flip over, she massage my arms, I dun mind cos I get to have a good look at her face and boobs, didn’t take long to stand to attention. She asked if I want to settle the attention first but I said dun need, just carry on...

Anyway, I enjoyed my time with her and will definitely rtm cos I like her attitude.
Old 05-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Up your points. Can share more on Cici? Her ad has quite a lot of service.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 05-10-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

RTM Tang Tang, nothing much changed since my previous visit except for the fact that she's friendlier and we tcss quite a bit. Highlight was her oral skills and her big headlights
Old 05-10-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
How long has it expired? If not too long u still can do a top up to reactivate it
Not sure but can go telecom shop ask lor
Old 05-10-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
lucky did not reply me
Old 06-10-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
CliveBixby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried Shu Yuan from SLG before?

https://sglonelyguys.online/shu-yuan-massage/

I’ve also gotten a contact for a Malaysian ML. Wonder if it’s authentic?
Old 06-10-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Sperm smell? Haha
bring lemon grass