The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-07-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 20
deee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried M1aoM1ao from SLG?
Old 21-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Any recommended nuru massage?
Old 21-07-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
Any recommended nuru massage?
Can try Nat or YY. But hearsay is very difficult to book nat
Old 21-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Irving123 is Cool - loads of Potential

http://sgbeautycastle.net/jessica-massage-unlimited-hj/ She was always very harsh with me. She always orders me to wash her feet and lick them clean. She slaps my face and steps on my head.Then she makes me kneel on the ground and beg her to give me food. She likes to step on the food and then forces me to eat the food off her sexy foot. I have to lick her feet clean. She calls me her slave and says "lick my feet clean you slut" Sometimes she slaps my face with her feet and laughs. While I am kneeling she kicks my cock and my ass. While I am kneeling she kicked my face and ordered me to touch my cock. I have to follow her orders or she will punish me. My cock gets so hard when she kicks my cock and face. I can watch it in the mirror. She has long slim legs and sexy feet. I love it when she plays with me like this. Its heaven.
Old 21-07-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving123 View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.net/jessica-massage-unlimited-hj/ She was always very harsh with me. She always orders me to wash her feet and lick them clean. She slaps my face and steps on my head.Then she makes me kneel on the ground and beg her to give me food. She likes to step on the food and then forces me to eat the food off her sexy foot. I have to lick her feet clean. She calls me her slave and says "lick my feet clean you slut" Sometimes she slaps my face with her feet and laughs. While I am kneeling she kicks my cock and my ass. While I am kneeling she kicked my face and ordered me to touch my cock. I have to follow her orders or she will punish me. My cock gets so hard when she kicks my cock and face. I can watch it in the mirror. She has long slim legs and sexy feet. I love it when she plays with me like this. Its heaven.
Are you the same guy who likes women to wear heels and step on your balls until you bleed?
Old 21-07-2020, 05:47 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say I sorely miss the services provided by RR taking into consideration her petite size that I am so into.
Past week visited 4 different petite size ladies after RR left. All CMI.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 21-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I have to say I sorely miss the services provided by RR taking into consideration her petite size that I am so into.
Past week visited 4 different petite size ladies after RR left. All CMI.
Thought you like taller ones like Qingchuan...
Old 21-07-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I feel pain just reading this. This is a little too much for me.

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 21-07-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I read this my cock will shrink. I guess different strokes for different folk.
Old 21-07-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol so extreme......
Old 21-07-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its heaven.

Are you also a regular on the S&M thread?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-07-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Past week visited 4 different petite size ladies after RR left.
CEO! Who were the petite 4 MLs?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-07-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by deee View Post
Anyone tried M1aoM1ao from SLG?
Skip 10char
Old 21-07-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.live/anqi-massage/

Finally get to try Anqi (Local section), after quite sometime, always timing not suitable, finally got a free time, fast hand fast leg book.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Sensual: 10/10
Massage: 9/10

Bros who tried her before will agree with me that she does provide one insanely good nuru and sensual experience. Being a new customer, she gave me a sample of sitting down on her special chair, nuru with her body and hands all over me in multiple positions and asked me which is my fav She really knows where to touch to make you high, especially with the nuru gel all over, blasted out with much satisfaction.

With her hands all over my balls, asscrack, even butthole, the feeling is surreal, slippery motion from back to front, left right everywhere. One of the best nuru i have tried so far.

Proceeded with the massage, she has a PROPER massage bed like in the photo, she does one superb back stepping massage, told her my back was aching and she spend a good amount of time cracking my upper back and a very solid massage overall. Feel like sleeping afterwards. Did only 1 shot as i was really tired and the massage made it so shiok to sleep. Will definitely rtm from now. Overall a friendly nice lady, looks decent, and have a nice figure.
Old 21-07-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/anqi-massage/

Finally get to try Anqi (Local section), after quite sometime, always timing not suitable, finally got a free time, fast hand fast leg book.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Sensual: 10/10
Massage: 9/10

Bros who tried her before will agree with me that she does provide one insanely good nuru and sensual experience. Being a new customer, she gave me a sample of sitting down on her special chair, nuru with her body and hands all over me in multiple positions and asked me which is my fav She really knows where to touch to make you high, especially with the nuru gel all over, blasted out with much satisfaction.

With her hands all over my balls, asscrack, even butthole, the feeling is surreal, slippery motion from back to front, left right everywhere. One of the best nuru i have tried so far.

Proceeded with the massage, she has a PROPER massage bed like in the photo, she does one superb back stepping massage, told her my back was aching and she spend a good amount of time cracking my upper back and a very solid massage overall. Feel like sleeping afterwards. Did only 1 shot as i was really tired and the massage made it so shiok to sleep. Will definitely rtm from now. Overall a friendly nice lady, looks decent, and have a nice figure.
How would you rate her vs Ying Ying?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1