The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Say “NO” To Singapore Transport Fare Increase

It nvr fails to impress me how IN DENIAL MODE some people can be when stats provided are from the people he supports but when those same stats r used not to his preference, it immediately becomes manipulated lol

Al Jazeera Removed From Singtel MIO After Airing Singapore Homeless I wonder why too

Al-Jazeera report on homeless misleading
http://app.msf.gov.sg/PressRoom/AlJa...isleading.aspx
The invisible poor
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/invisible-poor
Wait, last article is by an arm of SPH. Slapping themselves or self manipulated?
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 30-12-2013 at 01:39 AM.
Old 30-12-2013, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
It nvr fails to impress me how IN DENIAL MODE some people can be when stats provided are from the people he supports but when those same stats r used not to his preference, it immediately becomes manipulated lol

The invisible poor
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/invisible-poor
Wait, last article is by an arm of SPH. Slapping themselves or self manipulated?
There is no poverty line in Singapore. Who is he (the hard truths guy) to set the poverty line in 2002 at $1000 and in 2013 at $1500? Besides the government give grants and tax rebates and transport/ food vouchers to those earning below a certain amount of money (the exact amount differs according to the scheme the family is applying for). Also, the poverty line in those other countries he mentioned are WAY lower than S$1500 monthly. The poverty line of other countries are closer to US$2 daily.

I'm sorry, what exactly is wrong with hiding the poor from the rest of society? You want people to come begging at red lights, knocking on your car window? You want people sleeping under your void deck every night? You want beggars to beg on the streets everyday? No TNP did not shoot themselves in their feet, they're proving that they are still allowed in Singapore after reporting about what you claim the reason Al Jazeera was removed from mio TV.
Old 30-12-2013, 03:33 AM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
There is no poverty line in Singapore.
Of cos not la. It was recommended but STRONGLY reject by MIW. OMG which planet hv u been on

Quote:
Who is he (the hard truths guy) to set the poverty line in 2002 at $1000 and in 2013 at $1500? Besides the government give grants and tax rebates and transport/ food vouchers to those earning below a certain amount of money (the exact amount differs according to the scheme the family is applying for). Also, the poverty line in those other countries he mentioned are WAY lower than S$1500 monthly. The poverty line of other countries are closer to US$2 daily.
U mean u so pro govt u never attend or watch the national day rally on the tele? Clear examples, though challenged by many wif more realistic data than aesop fables some wish to embrace, on how a low income family can still own a hbd flat based on wat income group. U mean u dunno Very easy to use that as a simple benchmark.

Quote:
I'm sorry, what exactly is wrong with hiding the poor from the rest of society? You want people to come begging at red lights, knocking on your car window? You want people sleeping under your void deck every night? You want beggars to beg on the streets everyday?
Out of sight, out of mind. So noble of you.

Quote:
No TNP did not shoot themselves in their feet, they're proving that they are still allowed in Singapore after reporting about what you claim the reason Al Jazeera was removed from mio TV.
Allo, I nvr claim.
http://journalism.sg/2010/04/29/gove...-censoring-it/
U mean u didn't know they were removed then reinstated again lol

U remind me of someone. Someone we all know very well. He was brought up in a castle. Away from population. Lived a life that is of no -ve society influence. Now he's an old man & is currently a head of state. He has no feel nor local knowledge of the ground. Other than the beautiful stories he hears from his lieutenants Tats y, he's oblivious wats really going on.

U still wanna debate about poverty line. Then explain, Y does not our govt want to implement a poverty line here then?
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 30-12-2013 at 03:48 AM.
Old 30-12-2013, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm sorry, what exactly is wrong with hiding the poor from the rest of society? You want people to come begging at red lights, knocking on your car window? You want people sleeping under your void deck every night? You want beggars to beg on the streets everyday?
Actually u hv a point here. Maybe we can create kinda like a concentration camp on another island like tekong or kusu & dump all these poor homeless beggers there so our MAIN island will look nap nap swee swee hor This will perfectly suit ur stance based on the above para. Idea man
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 30-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

For those who r curious y a 1st world country like ours does not & do not want to implement a Poverty Line, read this article from THE STRAITS TIMES & the comments below, then come to your own learned conclusion Y MIW DO NOT WANT TO IMPLEMENT A POVERTY LINE!
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...ister-20131023
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 30-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

When will the 60.1% come to their senses?
Old 30-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
When will the 60.1% come to their senses?
Ah~~~~tats a very valid but scary tot. Y?
Tink abt this.
Our cuntry is run like a corporate.
Imagine one fine day, the CEO all the way down to ur immediate supervisor is changed to another mgt party, wud u not worry where the company, let alone ur job will be heading?

The contented:
Change: Many people r contented. I mean many, especially 1st & 2nd gen sinkapolians. These people are the VOTING MAJORITY STILL. They hv gone thru the 3rd to 1st world transformation of this tiny speck on the map. Most hv already paid off their loans, no debts, retired, kids all grown up & are already or becoming grandparents soon. Y shouldn't they be happy? Tats y, if they use their own personal micro context to judge, the only thing they will probably be KPKBing abt is health care costs & not COE. They hv the cash & needed collateral to buy another car. It's not the COE but the new 50% downpayment that most r not thrilled about. Which is exactly wat is non stop being reported endlessly in all forms of media. Y u tink the MIW said that they wud nvr be forgotten & will go the extra mile to keep them contented in terms of health care?

Wat do they know abt the opposition party? Hv the opposition party proven themselves to be very good other than being, An Opposition Party?
Can they do better or will they do worse?
Personally, I was watching closely several opposition parties in the last Punggol East Bi-election. There's no way in hell I'm gonna vote for those clowns & I'm sure many will share my sentiment. What makes it worse is, some opposition parties hv non stop internal resignations etc, this will already damage voter confidence.
So in this light, Y wud they vote for opposition?

The discontented:
The younger generation, now starting to get married, buy house, buy car, have a family, mortgages to fulfill or those in their late to mid 40s who lost their jobs who can't get a better or same wage paying jobs. Thus hv to change to a more simpler lifestyle n cut down on basic necessities unlike previously.
The more tech savvy gen that is just out to start their careers, they face tons of obstacles. Not just tpt costs, but job security, disposable income, getting a better life, i.e owning a car or house.
These r the ones that, as I mentioned in my initial post in this thread, which will bear the brunt of the new policies in place.

My tots:
On a personal note, I belong to the contented. Yes, if i speak micro, our govt has done lots. I grew up & still stay in Watten Estate. I saw this place, when I was in kindergarten, mixed with bungalows, semi-Ds & atap houses, all side by side to wat it is now. I may not be 100% of disagreement of wat they hv done but if on a personal note, this got my vote.

But on a macro note. To see where the cuntry is heading too, our local born & breds will soon become a minority, having to fight titans of obstacles just to mark their spot in society, increasing costs of living which is ridiculous, tat I personally witnessed in china many years back when i was carving out my piece of the economic boom there, the govt lost my vote.

What I saw in china then, is actually happening here now. Society is heading to a souless, emotionless, self centered direction(which has clearly already been demonstrated in this thread). This is where its the beginning of the end to a once beautiful cuntry
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 04-01-2014 at 05:21 AM.
Old 31-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

http://therealsingapore.com/content/...ransport-fares

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 31-12-2013, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
The author, with his Harvard degree seems to have forgot about concession fares. Students can ride the mrt and buses here there and everywhere for only 58¢ a trip.

I'm not pro transport fare increases but I'm a teenager, born and bred in Singapore who belongs to the contented category of Singaporeans. As a whole, I think the government is doing well and I'm contend. Quoting a friend "Singaporeans these days just can't stop complaining about the government, can they"

In an earlier post by Do you BJ,
Quote:
They hv the cash & needed collateral to buy another car. It's not the COE but the new 50% downpayment that most r not thrilled about.
The government came up with the 50% down payment rule to try to cool the car market down as requested by the people. The rule ensures that those buying cars can afford to buy cars and reduces the number of Singaporeans who are able to buy cars. That is supposed to reduce demands and cool the market which will then reduce COE prices. But NO. You are now complaining that you need 50% down payment to buy a car.

Government don't come up with cooling measures you complain, come up with cooling measures you also complain. What do you want? The government can't please everyone. There is no single solution which will please everyone at the same time. Why don't you write an email to our dear transport minister and tell him your idea which will save Singapore? I know for a fact they listen to and implement ideas which are sound and helpful.
Old 31-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm not pro transport fare increases but I'm a teenager, born and bred in Singapore who belongs to the contented category of Singaporeans.
Y r u not pro abt tpt fare hikes? Mommy & daddy complaining? How can u be even considered as contented? Just becos u feel & tink so? Ur nothing but a shadow of ur parents. U hv ZERO financial obligations & responsibilities. Wat the fuck r u toking abt? Dun try to act wat ur not. Ur a KID

No point continuing this discussion wif a kid who does not pay any income tax, hv any CPF contribution or financial commitments watsoever, worst, can't even fucking vote yet tok so much for fuck!
Wasted my time trying to tok to a kid.
No wonder even when my wife saw ur posts, she was shaking her head & asking "IS HE FOR REAL???"

1stly kid, if u wanna debate wif people who use stats, numbers & figures wif just yes, no, agree, dun agree, DON'T. U make urself look like an idiot

2ndly, when adults tok, kids just shut up & listen. U mean ur mommy & daddy nvr tot u tat?

3rdly, this is politics, something u hv zero experience wif neither r u affected by, cos ur still considered a kid whether u like it or not.

Lastly, when u walk into society, then start participating in such discussions. But for ur case, prolly will still work for mom & dad lol. Just like wat i said earlier
Quote:
U remind me of someone. Someone we all know very well. He was brought up in a castle. Away from population. Lived a life that is of no -ve society influence. Now he's an old man & is currently a head of state. He has no feel nor local knowledge of the ground. Other than the beautiful stories he hears from his lieutenants Tats y, he's oblivious wats really going on.
Quote:
The government came up with the 50% down payment rule to try to cool the car market down as requested by the people.
R u fuggin serious? Pls PROVE ur statement. I'm not interested to hear ur baseless guesses, pls prove wif indisputable FACTS from the relevant sources avail

Quote:
The rule ensures that those buying cars can afford to buy cars and reduces the number of Singaporeans who are able to buy cars. That is supposed to reduce demands and cool the market which will then reduce COE prices.
Really? Is that so? Do u see the COE cooling down or going up? If it's going down, u hit the jackpot, but it's not leh. Y ah smartass?
http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/lt..._2010_2013.pdf
Oh, I add FACTS for u kid. Ur turn

Now u know Y everything u say, not 1 can agree, half agree or even quarter agree? Because ur simply plainly toking kok.

Go fuck some teenage bitches & leave the grown ups to discuss abt grown up issues kid

Oh & fyi kiddo, no one wud use fucking concession fares for these benchmarking exercises u stupid ignorant fuck!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 31-12-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old 31-12-2013, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Traid14k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh & fyi kiddo, no one wud use fucking concession fares for these benchmarking exercises u stupid ignorant fuck!
Bro, right on the spot. A simple way to know if its better or worse for the people. I just asked myself, have my living standard got better? 8 years ago I could afford a car and an apartment and now with a higher income I am worried how can I afford a car when my COE expired in 2 years time and an apartment if I haven't gotten 1 before.

A simple logical will tell you, in 2007 we have got a population of 4m and in 2011 it grew to 5m and let's be conservative and put 4 to an apartment and you will have to have 250k apartment to accomandate these new migrants. I am pretty sure there weren't 250k apartment build in that 4 years. Can we say the PAP did well with their foresight?

In the past when there were heavy downpour you will get news there were flood in Bt Timah but now when there is a shower news of "pounding" are everywhere in SG.

Why should we be content with what PAP has done? They were the one that says we were too complacent and we were assured of stability before the riot and people like BMW69 would have said comparing to other counties we do not have riots but after this incident in Little India there were no mention of this anymore.

There is no point talking to a kid that has never experience what's it like in the outside world and still living under the roof of their parents.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 31-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just stumbled here... Didn't read the earlier posts.
But good read on the discontented/contented.

You don't say... Never judge a book(nick) by its cover.
I always see your nick "DO_YOU_BJ" and think of something else.

Good luck to the younger generation and the parents...
养儿一百岁,长优九十九

Back to traffic news...
Tiagong MCE traffic smooth as baby skin today.
Old 31-12-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Back to traffic news...
http://therealsingapore.com/content/...raffic-jam-mce

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 31-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Back to traffic news...
Yes, the road surface is the smoothest you can drive on in this island but the traffic flow is opposite of smooth as baby skin.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 31-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

And Michael did not lose his talents. We all know why he was kicked out. Don't you think that's also why he left his partnership?

If Michael Palmer is a real legal eagle talent, his legal firm will not have kick him out. You dont kick out Partners that easily. He did not commit affair at law office but had his affair at the PAP office. It is obvious he is only considered talent after he became a PAP MP and in same way considered ordinary after he stop becoming a PAP MP.

This is how many developed their careers after becoming PAP MP and got promoted at their work place.Ex-PAP MPs like Andy Gan and Ahmad Khalis also became ordinary this way after leaving PAP. PAP talents are a myth and they are as good or bad as other Singaporeans.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1