The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: Say “NO” To Singapore Transport Fare Increase

Fares has not increased for past few yrs if not wrong while wages n other things have. Moreover govt is taking the proposal to give more subsidies to lower income group n expend the group who can enjoy the subsidies like poly student etc

So where is the money coming from ? Govt can co fund it but the rest has to be in the form of increase fares in adult. Just hope the increment is minimal so tat most pple r willing to pay
Old 26-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 20
GoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to behold

and yet these "pte" coy make profit year after year despite fares not increased for years.

when they had to get new buses / drivers, the government funded them too on it.

so what happened to the profits that were made?
Old 26-12-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Blueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Fares has not increased for past few yrs if not wrong while wages n other things have. Moreover govt is taking the proposal to give more subsidies to lower income group n expend the group who can enjoy the subsidies like poly student etc

So where is the money coming from ? Govt can co fund it but the rest has to be in the form of increase fares in adult. Just hope the increment is minimal so tat most pple r willing to pay
Wages increased and off-set by increase in goods and services.
1 - 1 you still get 0.
the reason for increase, sugar coated is to increase subsidaries for students and elderly. But looking at the real picture, its profit drop, dividends drop among shareholders, so increase is needed to answer to them.

If you need to convince someone to get something you want, you have to think of all these "illusion benefits" dont you think so?
Old 26-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame84 View Post
Wages increased and off-set by increase in goods and services.
1 - 1 you still get 0.
the reason for increase, sugar coated is to increase subsidaries for students and elderly. But looking at the real picture, its profit drop, dividends drop among shareholders, so increase is needed to answer to them.

If you need to convince someone to get something you want, you have to think of all these "illusion benefits" dont you think so?
It's true tat increase in wages will b offset by increase in everything in life. But then wat can we do? Probably nothing much. Only way is to cut spending like if fare increase we can always stay at hm during wkends but can u do tat ?

There will always b debates on public goods being privatize n it will go on n go. It's hard to strike a balance. Best option is to buy their shares n get dividend. In tat way fare increase translate into higher dividends
Old 26-12-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

TS you think by saying "NO" will help.
How many thousand gathered at HLP to protest about the "White Paper" ?
Old 26-12-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Govt have stakes in ComfortDelgro and Smrt. No point saying No.
Old 26-12-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Every country has positive(s) and flaws. Unable to agree with the State ? Choose a country which suits your lifestyle and move on.

Life is too short. Have fun and be safe Bros.
Old 27-12-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2059 / Power: 12
exge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Govt have stakes in ComfortDelgro and Smrt. No point saying No.
yup, temasek holdings have 40+% shares in SMRT and SBS & now GIC just turned to GIC Pte Ltd.

our cpy going to be moved offshore soon already
Old 27-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj583 View Post
We'll said !
We'll, u forgot that we have a WORLD FIRST COE system that generates tons of $$ - COE !
ie - $75k for a piece of COE ( on average ) x 1000 per bidding, x 2 bidding per month, x 12 months ..... = $xxxxxxxxxxx
Balance the budget?
Let's begin with cutting the annual package from our world class minster ....
It's time for a change !
2016, here we come !
I'm glad you realise that the COE system generates a lot of money for the government, there are many who complain about the COE prices. But COE prices fluctuate. It may be 75k now but let's not forget the days where it used to be just 14k or less for Cat B. When the COE prices drop again, where would the money come from?

And is our public transport really that expensive? Compare it with the public transport cost in top cities like NYC, HK, London. I find that our public transport prices are rather reasonable even if there was to be a small increase.

And as for the minister's salary, think about how much your ministers would make if they were to work in the private sector. You get what you pay for. I'm sure LHL and most other ministers will have no problem earning 10x as much in the private sector. Singapore is already short changing them. And think about it, how much do our ministers make collectively? If they decide to forgo ALL their salary, would it really help Singapore's finances? Would raising public transport fares bring in more money than that?

Or why not, find a country or city that you think is perfect and move there? If the place doesn't exist, accept that there is no "perfect" country.
Old 27-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

VTO them in 2016.
Old 28-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by exge View Post
yup, temasek holdings have 40+% shares in SMRT and SBS & now GIC just turned to GIC Pte Ltd.

our cpy going to be moved offshore soon already
They just have a stake in London property! There goes my cpf!
Old 28-12-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Buy a bicycle and cycle...most economical.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 28-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
I'm glad you realise that the COE system generates a lot of money for the government, there are many who complain about the COE prices. But COE prices fluctuate. It may be 75k now but let's not forget the days where it used to be just 14k or less for Cat B. When the COE prices drop again, where would the money come from?

And is our public transport really that expensive? Compare it with the public transport cost in top cities like NYC, HK, London. I find that our public transport prices are rather reasonable even if there was to be a small increase.

And as for the minister's salary, think about how much your ministers would make if they were to work in the private sector. You get what you pay for. I'm sure LHL and most other ministers will have no problem earning 10x as much in the private sector. Singapore is already short changing them. And think about it, how much do our ministers make collectively? If they decide to forgo ALL their salary, would it really help Singapore's finances? Would raising public transport fares bring in more money than that?

Or why not, find a country or city that you think is perfect and move there? If the place doesn't exist, accept that there is no "perfect" country.
Just my friendly POV here... not to debate of cos...

Sinagpore short changing them? of cos with their big fat salary i think it ok for them to earn tat much! problem is how well are they doing their job? how well are they doing for their part in singapore? from the unreasonable prices of HDB flats to so many flood cases in singapore! Remember they say with $1000 u can even own a flat in singapore? And By letting more FT to work in singapore... to snatch the job of our local true singaporean?

With high rises to our cost of living in singapore... how much do u think is a comfortable pay living in singapore? And how can a small country fight with the like of first tier country like new york,london?

I do agree with u tat there is no perfect city or country! Just tat for me i wouldn't want to retire in a country like this... or maybe i should say in singaore there is no word call retirement for our average folks out there

Cheers and have a nice day

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 29-12-2013, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post

1) COE at 14k? That was in 2009? Check the stat bro, 2600 COE per bidding x 2 per month, x 12 = $ xxxxxxxxx.
2 ) HBD prices - 4 room BTO flat at bukit panjang cost 320k?

Since our minster are paid world class pay cheque , of course, they have to do a WORLD CLASS job, isn't?

Just for the record - 我爱国,不爱棠!

Just my opinion
Old 29-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 16
sgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond repute

don't think online petition will even work for singapore. we can support but ultimately, price will still increase.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1