The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-06-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Are those in ads still around ?
Old 16-06-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Secrettrades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Are those in ads still around ?
You can try, i think there should be at least a fee still around.
Old 16-06-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
looks more likely PRC and Viets will come in first.
Good for those Vietnam FL popped into SG soon.

But I heard "smoke" that Sg Gov may intent to revert back to CB once GE election is over and if /with community spread number shoot up.

Do brace yourself next week and next month.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 16-06-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing is good

But I'm not sure if posting FR for gal not listed here is even allowed
If we read carefully at the title of this thread anyways
Old 16-06-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
looks more likely PRC and Viets will come in first.

You will still need to pay the expenses for SHN at designated hotels and swap test
I doubt anything will change until a later date

Which gal will be willing to folk out at least 2.2k not to mention the air tix and agent fees for visa and other passes
Old 16-06-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Emm Jenny 16/6/2020 2pm

Looks 7/10 fair small and full of smiles
Body 7/10 slim b cups natural
Bbbj 1000/10 blew me till I nut twice
Cim 100/10 cum in her throat

Jenny is a wonderful gem, tried to book her since sat but she was booked. Finally saw her and first impression was she was full of wide smiles. She took of her cloths and saw her cute tits and when to the toilet and she started to give me a very deep and Long blowjob until I requested her to go back into the room. While in the room she kept on sucking kissing licking gagging my cock without hands until I nut deep in her throat and time check 1hr when gone. She blew me non stop and for sure time fly by quickly. She went to spit out my cim and came back to hug me and kiss my neck and play with my cock. Since I know there was 30 mins left, we did not rest or talk much, she started round two, she started sucking me off with so many different pattern and she left no inch of my cock not kissed or licked, she was definitely enjoying herself sucking me off and finding out how I liked to be sucked. She found out that I like gagging her and while my dick was in her throat to use her tongue to flick and lick balls, so she did it repeatedly until I cim in her throat and left me dry and high, not one drop of sperm wasted and I知 sure some when down her stomach. This kind of service I can say is the best bbbj dt cim I had this cb. Throat lovers much try her bbbj, cim hunters must try.
Old 16-06-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Yazid1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on kiss of plus66 16 June 0830am

Location - discreet
Looks - 8/10
Body - 10/10
BBBJ - I didn稚 ask for it
French - 10/10
FJ - 10/10
GFE -10/10
RTF - definitely
Communication 8/10 can speak English

Everything depend on chemistry and I知 a good looking guy who takes care of my body and if you treat her with respect she will like you more
Old 16-06-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazid1 View Post
FR on kiss of plus66 16 June 0830am

Location - discreet
Looks - 8/10
Body - 10/10
BBBJ - I didn稚 ask for it
French - 10/10
FJ - 10/10
GFE -10/10
RTF - definitely
Communication 8/10 can speak English

Everything depend on chemistry and I知 a good looking guy who takes care of my body and if you treat her with respect she will like you more

Kiss ? Where have bro ..
Old 17-06-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Yazid1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Kiss ? Where have bro ..
Not sure what happen to the stable , yesterday got 1 stable name plus66
Old 17-06-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bantex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Emm Jenny 16/6/2020 2pm

Jenny is a wonderful gem, tried to book her since sat but she was booked. Finally saw her and first impression was she was full of wide smiles. She took of her cloths and saw her cute tits and when to the toilet and she started to give me a very deep and Long blowjob until I requested her to go back into the room. While in the room she kept on sucking kissing licking gagging my cock without hands until I nut deep in her throat and time check 1hr when gone. She blew me non stop and for sure time fly by quickly. She went to spit out my cim and came back to hug me and kiss my neck and play with my cock. Since I know there was 30 mins left, we did not rest or talk much, she started round two, she started sucking me off with so many different pattern and she left no inch of my cock not kissed or licked, she was definitely enjoying herself sucking me off and finding out how I liked to be sucked. She found out that I like gagging her and while my dick was in her throat to use her tongue to flick and lick balls, so she did it repeatedly until I cim in her throat and left me dry and high, not one drop of sperm wasted and I知 sure some when down her stomach. This kind of service I can say is the best bbbj dt cim I had this cb. Throat lovers much try her bbbj, cim hunters must try.
solid, need to book a RTF session already
Old 17-06-2020, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django7 View Post
Miso has already returned to BKK yesterday on a SQ flight. Saw in her Line account.
Hmmm OKT still refreshing the thread though..
Old 17-06-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
derpydude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happened here man. So little choices.
Old 17-06-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
dopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
Good for those Vietnam FL popped into SG soon.

But I heard "smoke" that Sg Gov may intent to revert back to CB once GE election is over and if /with community spread number shoot up.

Do brace yourself next week and next month.
Hmm where to find Viet fl? No Viet dome and the international dome damn overpriced. Usually can only find good viet's accross the causeway. Now cannot access. =(
Old 17-06-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Emm Jenny 16/6/2020 2pm

Jenny is a wonderful gem, tried to book her since sat but she was booked
Glad you enjoyed the session Bro... She's really CIM friendly...555... Seems like she's getting popular day by day... Hope Bros taking Jenny, indulge her abit by buying her Thai Milk tea, Thai food... She loves Sushi... and that day she asked me if come again buy her chilli crab and sushi. LOL..Good idea to probably eat sushi off her bald eagle.. 555
Old 17-06-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -248 / Power: 0
Kanezap Kanezap Kanezap

Quote:
Emm Jenny 16/6/2020 2pm

Just WhatsApp Okt, no reply leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1