The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

My wife has sensitive and horny nipples. She told me sometimes she would dream of me and another man sucking and tuning each of her nipples simultaneously. As I am the 1st man of her life, she has never seen or touch another man's cock in her life. She said if there is a chance she would like try sucking another man's cock while I fuck her doggie on the sofa. But I know that's only her fantasies.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
My wife has sensitive and horny nipples. She told me sometimes she would dream of me and another man sucking and tuning each of her nipples simultaneously. As I am the 1st man of her life, she has never seen or touch another man's cock in her life. She said if there is a chance she would like try sucking another man's cock while I fuck her doggie on the sofa. But I know that's only her fantasies.
Bro,Can consider mine Tell her to make her fantasy come true

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 10-04-2014, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
garlic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my fantasy is to be able to make her shut up just by thinking of it. Dont get me wrong, i love her to bits and the sex is great, but sometimes just need peace
Old 10-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
spinex09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would love for my wife to get a pubic hair wax. That would be so sexy.
Old 10-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,Can consider mine Tell her to make her fantasy come true
Unlikely lah bro. My wife is actually very conservative.
Old 11-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 18
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

very interesting post ... my wife is actually rather adventurous when it comes to sex ... but her fantasy is a bit on a ding dong side! (She has to be weird or why else would she marry me? )

A most ridiculous thing is that she once brought a straw, the thick thick sort (Macdonald's, I think) shove it up her CB, asked my to play with her clit and then suck (and swallow) her cunt juice ..... don't know if its revenge for me wanting her to swallow or not?
Old 11-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
very interesting post ... my wife is actually rather adventurous when it comes to sex ... but her fantasy is a bit on a ding dong side! (She has to be weird or why else would she marry me? )

A most ridiculous thing is that she once brought a straw, the thick thick sort (Macdonald's, I think) shove it up her CB, asked my to play with her clit and then suck (and swallow) her cunt juice ..... don't know if its revenge for me wanting her to swallow or not?
Wah bro, you wife very naughty.
Old 11-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinex09 View Post
MD69: love your fantasy!! Will your wife accept such a threesome?
i don't know... she is a bit conservative. my ex FB would though, but we didn't try as we couldn't find someone to join us.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
but at least she did not hide it from you and is telling you about her fantasies
Old 06-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st Orgasm - bound oral stimulation
2nd - fingering g spot
3rd - vibrator on clit
4th - vibrator on clit and fingering
(She should be begging to stop by now)
5th 6th and 7th - using a black and decker fixed penis to machine fuck her at high speed
8th penile penetration till creampie
Old 06-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
but at least she did not hide it from you and is telling you about her fantasies
Yes bro (o)(o) Tuner, at least she share with u. Everything starts from fantasy. Sharing it is the first step, the next thing is you have to work hard on it, sweet talk and assurance to her. It takes time.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post

Wow ur your wife sure is notti not many such advanturous wife lucky u.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Asking my wife to flirt n sex talk w strangers over the phone while i have sex with her...

Last edited by D-joker; 06-05-2014 at 11:04 AM. Reason: edited
Old 07-05-2014, 05:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Donny84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife love to sleep naked. Every night she will strip naked in front me. Help me bj before we went to bed.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny84 View Post
My wife love to sleep naked. Every night she will strip naked in front me. Help me bj before we went to bed.
Xinfu wor. My wife like to on fan cold cold. Then cover blanket. Then when we slp. We face opp direction. Haiz...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1