The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I boycott that shop where you can find TKD kids kicking beside it. Even though they give you the right gal, also cannot make it. Totally different from those heavily photoshop photos they posted.
KATONG SHOPPING CENTER?
Old 11-04-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
backache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Encountered this bait and switch tactic at one of the 68 shop. Booked the ML through michat.

Arrived at the appointed time and recep confirmed that ML is waiting. Recep keep pushing for 88 but i didnt take up. After i done bathing, they switched a fugly ML and say the ML i booked is still working and wont be available until 90 mins later. When i wanted to get a refund and leave, they switch a syt. However the mood was totally spoilt and the entire session the ML was pushing the package, keep saying their P package is cheaper than typical 88 shop..

Never RTM
Old 11-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
Never RTM
whats the name of the shop?
Old 11-04-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Card Trick by Counter Staff. Encountered many yrs ago.

Booked ML via ads.
Upon reaching, chio chio counter staff say wait for 10mins cos previous customer came late. ML still working. Ask me pay 1st and go shower. Wana pay cash. She say Boss only wants them to collect card payment. So use card.

After shower come out, ML look different from ad. Totally granny look. Wana leave. Asked for refund. Chio chio counter girl say she dunno how to refund using the machine. Ask to change ML. No ML avai. Chiochio counter dun do massage. Lan lan 60mins massage by granny. She tried to tease me. I told her leave my little bro alone.

I nvr pay by card anymore.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsolo View Post
Card Trick by Counter Staff. Encountered many yrs ago.Booked ML via ads.
Hahahah. laugh die me. Leave my bird alone.

Thanks for the Card Trick.
Really intention to scam. No more pay by card first.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
xishan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsolo View Post
Card Trick by Counter Staff. Encountered many yrs ago.

Booked ML via ads.
Upon reaching, chio chio counter staff say wait for 10mins cos previous customer came late. ML still working. Ask me pay 1st and go shower. Wana pay cash. She say Boss only wants them to collect card payment. So use card.

After shower come out, ML look different from ad. Totally granny look. Wana leave. Asked for refund. Chio chio counter girl say she dunno how to refund using the machine. Ask to change ML. No ML avai. Chiochio counter dun do massage. Lan lan 60mins massage by granny. She tried to tease me. I told her leave my little bro alone.

Can call credit card company to cancel payment
Old 12-04-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Not a trick per se.

Just want to highlight the sad fact that 7 times out of 10 (not scientifically proven lol) when you become a regular, the service level will drop somewhat.

Its not a malicious trick by the spa or whatnot, its just human nature. I guess thats sad in a way.

Those ML who make up the 3, are my RTMs.
Old 12-04-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Not a trick per se.

Just want to highlight the sad fact that 7 times out of 10 (not scientifically proven lol) when you become a regular, the service level will drop somewhat.

Its not a malicious trick by the spa or whatnot, its just human nature. I guess thats sad in a way.

Those ML who make up the 3, are my RTMs.
The service drop can be under these circumstances
1) Really drop because familiar already so she eat time a bit here and there
2) Didnt drop but we get used to it and doesn't thrill us so we perceive as drop. Is there a word for it? Diminishing return of immunity? Hedonic Adaptation
Old 12-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Haha so many Bros these days kena kumcheng and then tio chopped. Remember Bros, you are nothing but a fucking wallet to these women. Hold your horses, in case you get mad and zap me lol. Ask yourself if you like her so much, why don’t you buy her off the market? Or are you just living in denial believing your weekly patronage will make her exclusively yours? Fuck, forget and fall out. Don’t carry the monkey home. A whore stays a whore until she takes herself off the shelf
Old 12-04-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Haha so many Bros these days kena kumcheng and then tio chopped. Remember Bros, you are nothing but a fucking wallet to these women. Hold your horses, in case you get mad and zap me lol. Ask yourself if you like her so much, why don’t you buy her off the market? Or are you just living in denial believing your weekly patronage will make her exclusively yours? Fuck, forget and fall out. Don’t carry the monkey home. A whore stays a whore until she takes herself off the shelf
Well Said, I only become irrational when doing the HJ and FJ.
The woman heard me and said this : 这个时候你说什么都是假的。

Hahaha, she knows. After I came, i forgot all that I have said.
And the next trip I change ML.
Old 12-04-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

I don't know if this is true but occurred to me when I was trying to make a first time booking with new ml.

I told her the time (8:30pm) I would like to come and she gave another time slot, which I couldn't make it. Then she asked if I could confirm if I really wanted to come at 8:30pm. Replied "yes" and a while later, she said ok. So to me, it seemed she asked the other customer to change his booking to accommodate mine.

In my mind, it suddenly dawned on me I had become obligated to her to take up more expensive package or pay higher tips.

Luckily, through stroke of luck or misfortune, the session was cancelled.
Old 12-04-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Given that there’s so many regular massage joints with juicy gems out there, I always wondered why do people still go for the $88 prostate massage knowing that it’s a blatant con job
My reply to the ml is "I had prostate cancer and had my prostate removed. Why do I still want to have this prostate massage?" 4 out of 5 ml had no response and the look on the faces was quite priceless
Old 12-04-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
I don't know if this is true but occurred to me when I was trying to make a first time booking with new ml.

I told her the time (8:30pm) I would like to come and she gave another time slot, which I couldn't make it. Then she asked if I could confirm if I really wanted to come at 8:30pm. Replied "yes" and a while later, she said ok. So to me, it seemed she asked the other customer to change his booking to accommodate mine.

In my mind, it suddenly dawned on me I had become obligated to her to take up more expensive package or pay higher tips.

Luckily, through stroke of luck or misfortune, the session was cancelled.
Not necessary you are obligated to take up the upsized package. Though you may be guilt trip to do that.

What probably may happen is either,
1) The ml will ask another ml to take over her slot, while she take the other slot. Or vice verse, depending on the potential ROI assessment. Since you are new, you may not really know the difference, since pictures are zhng.

2) Upon arrival, your booked ml will say sorry, pai say, and push another ml to you. Say help the other ml lah... she also massage good one, she new, help her...

The idea is, just grab the customer over first, and settle the logistic later.

Have kenna this a few times and at a later stage heard lots of such commotion at the counter, while I am having my massage.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
My reply to the ml is "I had prostate cancer and had my prostate removed. Why do I still want to have this prostate massage?" 4 out of 5 ml had no response and the look on the faces was quite priceless
wah good idea lol
Old 14-04-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2149 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Agreed with you bro. Find girl, fuck her and forget her. They service our little brother, we pay them. Win win situation. No such thing as free fuck or you are very special to her. Worst thing that they can say only u one person.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1