The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
This LN really a problematic gal.
I have a session with her tomorrow.
I sent a message to her asking whether our session is confirm or not. No reply from her so I sent another message abt 3 hrs later. This time she did reply but scolded me. Why must ask so many times? WTF!! Is it wrong to check on my appointment? And it was only 2 messages 3 hrs apart. Now she had blocked me without telling me our session is still on or not.

So should I turn up tomorrow ? Or just fuck it!!

You can skip liao, you asked too much, she is not going to entertain you liao.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I still noticed that there are tons of ppl using their original HP number that can easily trace who you are. So my advise is use a cheong number.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Actually we do have a good supply if you look at the postings, just that the offerings and the two tier pricing just doesn't seem attractive enough for most. Again there are always gems in the mix (like every single cycle) just that you have to look hard enough.
i will venture out once my regular rtc, now her location and timing suits me too well so i just keep rtm her. Maybe need to try Sunflower soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Actually supply more than decent since 2 months back leh. There's a good mix of swee vanilla,massage oriented and sensual type. Sure the pricing has upzz abit and securing a slot last minute is usually tough, but all in all I find the current scene pretty good. Once a while take a leap of faith and try a ML that hardly has FR but looks/feel attracts you, you never know, she could turn out to be your next regular

I remember few months back i queued 2weeks + 2weeks just to get 2 sessions with Ai Ni. If ask me queue that long now i doubt i will.

i want to try more MLs, but i have decent chemistry with my regular ml, she keeps providing more services each time i rtm, plus she always extends my time for free so it's hard to not rtm her.

Last edited by justyouraverage; 12-04-2021 at 01:10 PM.
Old 12-04-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
Jacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/mu-mu-massage/

Yesterday visiting Her
Room: Stay alone, spacious and clean, attached bathroom
Looks: Same as photos, very cheerful
Body: slim, small B boobs
Massage: 8/10 Hard-working, knows what she is doing, presses head to leg, not piano kind. Felt super relax after the whole
Sensual: HJ with 4G roaming, auto FN
Overall:  she has a nice direct personality not fake & genuinely give her effort
RTM: yes
Old 12-04-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Since she blocked you how you gonna contact her when you are there
Good catch!

Just a word of caution bros. I find it really amusing and concerned when suddenly there is a huge increase in backlashing at a particular ML. A recent ML that went back home was also sent back (apparently customer called AV to raid her place); and to my horror, the reason the customer did that was so another ML can continue to be popular. That bloke actually called the ML and told her in her face. This is scary and this is some sick bloke out there doing such stuffs. So if you are out there still reading here, please, karma will come on you and I hope soon. There is enough out there for everyone, so there is no reason to kill one to bring up another. Don't ask me please which ML.

For the seniors here, I can understand and respect different opinions, likes and we are all entitled to our preferences. One man's meat is another man's poison as the saying goes. For those who pops out of nowhere suddenly with so much issues, I do question your integrity.

I went for my advanced booking session with LN yesterday night and actually spend almost the whole session nagging and talking to her. To my surprise, the only aeroplane she did was the first few days when she had to suddenly moved to another apartment and the 1 stomachache gastric incident. She said she managed to tahan for 2 customers before having to tell the 9pm guy she really cannot. She asked if she is really not feeling well, should she still carry on and provide a half ass service session or tell customer sorry and book another day. Then I questioned her about double booking and letting customers go back after they reached her. She was even more stunned than me. She said the only time the customer reached and went back was the stomachache incident. Those previously she accidentally double book (never changed from her early days of messiness), she will always tell them in advance; and in fact the day before to change to another day when she realised it. She was saying all the we chats profile pictures look the same, either no pics or some pics that you cannot draw reference from, so how is she going to remember the few hundreds that message her. So when she realised she will always inform the customer. She even showed me the messages. I questioned her about the rudeness in replying, and the reply was hilarious. She said she is a practical person, and will never go 'ge ge; qing ai de' and will keep her messages short and sharp, straight to the point, and her service start when you step out of the shower where she will give a 110%. The funniest part is when she ask if she should employ a secretary, help to do booking, reply every single messages promptly, even TCSS on the phone, employ a doorman, opens door, bow 90 degree and give you a hug and lead you into the shower and change etc. She asked if she should focus on the customer or focus on the messages? Every customer that comes, never leaves early. At the 50 mins mark if they come out from shower, she will still give them a head massage and they usually leave on the 60 min mark. Sometimes exceed a little even. So she ask if every customer is like this, where is she going to find time to properly reply the messages. The last thing I asked is about the 2 different prices. She said since she post it out of frustration that day, she has never change or update the website on the price. Customers still pay her $120.

Ln is Ln, and she is never going to be organised. She will continue to be straight to the point and never short changed on her service the moment you step out. While she has set her bar very high the first time she was here, her current bar is still very high, much higher than most out there. For whatever reasons it may be, I do not wish for her to cut short her stay and go back yet.
Old 12-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

And, sorry, I don't subscribe to "That's just her character, let's just move on". I don't subscribe to sweeping issues under the carpet and pretending it doesn't exist. If ML practises something which seems unacceptable, mention her, table it for discussion, so other people are more informed.

Yes, dignity. I like that.
Bro, while we can table for discussion here, how many can you trust are true accounts of what happened?
Old 12-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Good catch!

Just a word of caution bros. I find it really amusing and concerned when suddenly there is a huge increase in backlashing at a particular ML. A recent ML that went back home was also sent back (apparently customer called AV to raid her place); and to my horror, the reason the customer did that was so another ML can continue to be popular. That bloke actually called the ML and told her in her face. This is scary and this is some sick bloke out there doing such stuffs. So if you are out there still reading here, please, karma will come on you and I hope soon. There is enough out there for everyone, so there is no reason to kill one to bring up another. Don't ask me please which ML.

For the seniors here, I can understand and respect different opinions, likes and we are all entitled to our preferences. One man's meat is another man's poison as the saying goes. For those who pops out of nowhere suddenly with so much issues, I do question your integrity.

I went for my advanced booking session with LN yesterday night and actually spend almost the whole session nagging and talking to her. To my surprise, the only aeroplane she did was the first few days when she had to suddenly moved to another apartment and the 1 stomachache gastric incident. She said she managed to tahan for 2 customers before having to tell the 9pm guy she really cannot. She asked if she is really not feeling well, should she still carry on and provide a half ass service session or tell customer sorry and book another day. Then I questioned her about double booking and letting customers go back after they reached her. She was even more stunned than me. She said the only time the customer reached and went back was the stomachache incident. Those previously she accidentally double book (never changed from her early days of messiness), she will always tell them in advance; and in fact the day before to change to another day when she realised it. She was saying all the we chats profile pictures look the same, either no pics or some pics that you cannot draw reference from, so how is she going to remember the few hundreds that message her. So when she realised she will always inform the customer. She even showed me the messages. I questioned her about the rudeness in replying, and the reply was hilarious. She said she is a practical person, and will never go 'ge ge; qing ai de' and will keep her messages short and sharp, straight to the point, and her service start when you step out of the shower where she will give a 110%. The funniest part is when she ask if she should employ a secretary, help to do booking, reply every single messages promptly, even TCSS on the phone, employ a doorman, opens door, bow 90 degree and give you a hug and lead you into the shower and change etc. She asked if she should focus on the customer or focus on the messages? Every customer that comes, never leaves early. At the 50 mins mark if they come out from shower, she will still give them a head massage and they usually leave on the 60 min mark. Sometimes exceed a little even. So she ask if every customer is like this, where is she going to find time to properly reply the messages. The last thing I asked is about the 2 different prices. She said since she post it out of frustration that day, she has never change or update the website on the price. Customers still pay her $120.

Ln is Ln, and she is never going to be organised. She will continue to be straight to the point and never short changed on her service the moment you step out. While she has set her bar very high the first time she was here, her current bar is still very high, much higher than most out there. For whatever reasons it may be, I do not wish for her to cut short her stay and go back yet.
Just to add on, LN massages really well, on par with the legitimate shops. Before the session starts you can tell her you prefer massage. Can see her perspiring after the massage.
But she mentions she can't maintain this kind of massage level the whole day, maybe 1 day to 5-6 customers at most.

Good massage and sensual all in one.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow so many comments on LN, only few days of absence. For my case, I have absolutely no issues with her. Booking was easy, sms, add we chat and booking was done next day with zero hassle. However she is not my type, I prefer milder girls like QC and Ranran. Massage will prefer Zoya and Aimee. LN too wild
Old 12-04-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Asian88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
After Chinese New Year ,been visited Omm,XE,Anni,AnAn&Sunflower
All gold standard,next target will be LN,just added her WC recently
Old 12-04-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
This LN really a problematic gal.
I have a session with her tomorrow.
I sent a message to her asking whether our session is confirm or not. No reply from her so I sent another message abt 3 hrs later. This time she did reply but scolded me. Why must ask so many times? WTF!! Is it wrong to check on my appointment? And it was only 2 messages 3 hrs apart. Now she had blocked me without telling me our session is still on or not.

So should I turn up tomorrow ? Or just fuck it!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
You can skip liao, you asked too much, she is not going to entertain you liao.
There is always the matter of 'the reputation of a person precedes his arrival or presence'. This affects the mood or state of mind - one may have doubts or early self-shiok sometimes thinking we are the center of the world.

Furthermore, it is pointless when 'a leopard seldom changes his spots' and the leopard still needs to kill to eat to live.

Risk management and managing expectations. You always win some and lose some.
Old 12-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

And the castle gate is wide open.
Old 12-04-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

The more i read the more i interested in her. Maybe i should pay a visit soon. Let us just leave the poor girl alone and give it a rest.
Old 12-04-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried anan.
Location slightly inconvenient for foot soldiers as there's a major construction in the area. The condo is in a pretty open area so abit uncomfortable.
Unit is clean and neat and toilet also.
Anan is a pretty good looking although not really glam me. Very friendly and accommodating lady and quite tall. Boobs wise ya can tell is not really natural but I Don mind. Massage was almost non existent but makes up for it with great sensual. Willing to accommodate and her AR is quite good. Nice long BBBJ and also allows for painting BUT her moans abit fake end up i stopped after a while lol!
All in pretty good looking ml with very high lvl of sensual and willing to accommodate.
Old 12-04-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
Rawster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This thread very informative and helpful to point the way. Have tried some of the recommendations and usually quite factual from bros’ FRs. Found it funny and entertaining the writing style of some bros here ... quite pro sia. Whatever it is, play safe and play hard while the situation permits. Continue to keep the thread lively, makes a good read everytime.
Old 12-04-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Bro, while we can table for discussion here, how many can you trust are true accounts of what happened?

Bro, I think better not go there hor. Because by the same token, the accounts of you and I should also be questioned. Hahaha.

And I think the "employing doorman, and the bowing 90 degrees" is very unnecessary sarcasm. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1