The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 10-04-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Morale of the story is to lick pussy and u can find a girlfriend
if only its tat easy
Old 10-04-2021, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Morale of the story is to lick pussy and u can find a girlfriend
It is a numbers game....and I have been folllowing those I mentioned above at least a few months even after they return to sg.

Except for an "ML" who operated from rented HDB at damage $50/hr+hj. I had raw with her already on 2nd visit. Those were the days when 狼群 had quality like russians, fake Japanese and sub $100 chio syt/milf with gfe gao gao.

So I used to look for those below $100 and found a cheap one near my office. At that time I checked the site almost everyday so I knew she was new to the site, probably to sg as well.

So I booked my time and went over. Was skeptical because this is the first time I see the pricing of $50/hr+hj. When we met, her face was ok, not super chio but got the girl next door look. Boobs b cup with slim waist and body. She was wearing hot pants and shirt. I forgot whether she wore a bra or not. Likely I took it off when the hj started.

She mentioned how perky my ass was and how she would like to ass rape me if she was gay. Guess the physical training all these years was paying off. She also mentioned some customers commented that she do hj for so many people in her own room sure will be tempted to offer fj, but she was not sure. So I knew where our conversation was heading. Although bbbj was not on the menu but she volunteered to do it for a few mins before the hj started.

During the hj I was able to play with her boobs and pussy. Made her open her legs a bit more and managed to strip her until left with only her panties. After I came she said "下次我们做爱". After I showered, dressed up she tried to delay my stay in the room e.g. didnt walk me to the door. She tried to start some childish topics like "are you taller than me?" And we stood side by side to compare our height. Then i tried to make her horny by playing with her nipples when she was answering her friend's wechat and she just said I was naughty. After trying for 10mins or so I decided to leave.

My 2nd visit to her started again with massage but this time she took everything off. She gave piano after that and some bbbj until I pulled her to me and we frenched for a while. I put her on the bed and started giving her a catbath followed by cunninglus. She just let me lick until I felts her body squirm and legs becoming weak. I knew that was the time already. Quickly move up north to french her again and rubbed my dick on her pussy. At that time I never thought about doing raw since most of the ML and FL will all insist on wearing CD just before going in. But she just pulled my dick in and I was thinking "ok just pump a few times, later pull out" but I didnt.

The more I thrusted, the more we frenched and she her moans kept me going til I exploded inside her in only 5min. We kept frenching for a few minutes until my dick became soft. Soft from the scary thoughts. I went to get my blood tested 3 and 6 months after that. Was a little worried although I didnt have symptoms like fever and flu a few weeks after our meeting. She said this was her 第一炮 in sg, which I sort of believed since it was only her 2nd week.

After that, she tried to ask if I wanted to go for dinner together at the nearby coffeeshops. I declined saying that I needed to get back to office, which was true. On our 3rd meeting, she moved to Geylang, which I guess she was caught after neighbours complained and had to move there.

This time we wore a thin lingerie to give me a massage. Feeling was still good. I liked when MLs sit on my back for massage as I could feel a bit of their pussy rubbing on my ass.

After we raw and CIP, I joked and asked if she was not scared of getting pragnant and she said she will come back from China to look for me. She asked if we wanted to go to nearby for dinner and she want to buy morning after pill. I declined again saying that I needed to go home.

On restropect I felt bad for declining because I could potentially go for 2nd round after dinner at no additional cost. She asked "wife cooked dinner is it?" and I knew she was trying to ask about my personal life, I just tried to hug and french her. But by that time I was tired.

Btw, she never asked me for more money because of fj but I decided to pay her $100. Everytime I pay her, I just put on the table and she would have the awkward look like she don't know whether to say thanks or not.

For me, raw depends on the ML's mood. Feeling is good but also dangerous. Furthernore, all those I mentioned wanted to kc. Unless they are the type of girls you can intro to your parents and tell them you want to marry them, else I won't even get myself into the situation. I don't mind talking cock to with the MLs about our future together, but I won't promise anything.
Old 10-04-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Nice post bro!!!!
Old 10-04-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
It is a numbers game....and I have been folllowing those I mentioned above at least a few months even after they return to sg.

Except for an "ML" who operated from rented HDB at damage $50/hr+hj. I had raw with her already on 2nd visit. Those were the days when 狼群 had quality like russians, fake Japanese and sub $100 chio syt/milf with gfe gao gao.

So I used to look for those below $100 and found a cheap one near my office. At that time I checked the site almost everyday so I knew she was new to the site, probably to sg as well.

So I booked my time and went over. Was skeptical because this is the first time I see the pricing of $50/hr+hj. When we met, her face was ok, not super chio but got the girl next door look. Boobs b cup with slim waist and body. She was wearing hot pants and shirt. I forgot whether she wore a bra or not. Likely I took it off when the hj started.

She mentioned how perky my ass was and how she would like to ass rape me if she was gay. Guess the physical training all these years was paying off. She also mentioned some customers commented that she do hj for so many people in her own room sure will be tempted to offer fj, but she was not sure. So I knew where our conversation was heading. Although bbbj was not on the menu but she volunteered to do it for a few mins before the hj started.

During the hj I was able to play with her boobs and pussy. Made her open her legs a bit more and managed to strip her until left with only her panties. After I came she said "下次我们做爱". After I showered, dressed up she tried to delay my stay in the room e.g. didnt walk me to the door. She tried to start some childish topics like "are you taller than me?" And we stood side by side to compare our height. Then i tried to make her horny by playing with her nipples when she was answering her friend's wechat and she just said I was naughty. After trying for 10mins or so I decided to leave.

My 2nd visit to her started again with massage but this time she took everything off. She gave piano after that and some bbbj until I pulled her to me and we frenched for a while. I put her on the bed and started giving her a catbath followed by cunninglus. She just let me lick until I felts her body squirm and legs becoming weak. I knew that was the time already. Quickly move up north to french her again and rubbed my dick on her pussy. At that time I never thought about doing raw since most of the ML and FL will all insist on wearing CD just before going in. But she just pulled my dick in and I was thinking "ok just pump a few times, later pull out" but I didnt.

The more I thrusted, the more we frenched and she her moans kept me going til I exploded inside her in only 5min. We kept frenching for a few minutes until my dick became soft. Soft from the scary thoughts. I went to get my blood tested 3 and 6 months after that. Was a little worried although I didnt have symptoms like fever and flu a few weeks after our meeting. She said this was her 第一炮 in sg, which I sort of believed since it was only her 2nd week.

After that, she tried to ask if I wanted to go for dinner together at the nearby coffeeshops. I declined saying that I needed to get back to office, which was true. On our 3rd meeting, she moved to Geylang, which I guess she was caught after neighbours complained and had to move there.

This time we wore a thin lingerie to give me a massage. Feeling was still good. I liked when MLs sit on my back for massage as I could feel a bit of their pussy rubbing on my ass.

After we raw and CIP, I joked and asked if she was not scared of getting pragnant and she said she will come back from China to look for me. She asked if we wanted to go to nearby for dinner and she want to buy morning after pill. I declined again saying that I needed to go home.

On restropect I felt bad for declining because I could potentially go for 2nd round after dinner at no additional cost. She asked "wife cooked dinner is it?" and I knew she was trying to ask about my personal life, I just tried to hug and french her. But by that time I was tired.

Btw, she never asked me for more money because of fj but I decided to pay her $100. Everytime I pay her, I just put on the table and she would have the awkward look like she don't know whether to say thanks or not.

For me, raw depends on the ML's mood. Feeling is good but also dangerous. Furthernore, all those I mentioned wanted to kc. Unless they are the type of girls you can intro to your parents and tell them you want to marry them, else I won't even get myself into the situation. I don't mind talking cock to with the MLs about our future together, but I won't promise anything.
\
Thumbs up, wise and seasoned indeed!
Old 11-04-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!matrx23 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyThaiboy View Post
both milfs Y & A rocca are commandos, regularly rtf them. if had unlock the R level with them, threesome is a must try. really fun.
Had PM you, hope you will share their location and threesome damages.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Good for u bro. At least know how to draw the line. This ah tiongs always promise u the world one. Unless u have deep pockets can give her the life u want...or else she sure will go back to the massage line. What goes on behind closed doors u also don’t know. They come here to earn money and get citizenship/PR. Once the obtain it, most likely will leave u unless u handsome like Andy Lau
Thanks Bro. The first one I wrote about almost got kc by her
Right after I CIM she said she is free on Sunday and want to go out. I assume she want to stay at my house overnight and I rejected with an excuse saying that I need to work on weekend. But I can tell that she does give me some privledges e.g. shift other customers to accomodate my last minute schedule.
Old 12-04-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

All the fl act don’t raw

After meet few times even some u add

End up 99% can raw
Old 12-04-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
All the fl act don’t raw

After meet few times even some u add

End up 99% can raw
yes FL 99% can RAW

tats y this thread about ML not FL

the difficulty of unlocking FJ is much higher, let alone RAW.

So pls dun pm for contact sharing. thanks
Old 15-04-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy1984 View Post
Salute to this bro

https://xhamster2.com/videos/singapo...t-fuck-xhZXEYy

Wonder is it really happening in SG or not?
Damn it!!! I know her!!
Old 16-04-2021, 07:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15440 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Wah play so big...
WOOHOO UPZ
Old 16-04-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
Damn it!!! I know her!!
care to share bro!!! can pm me, up ur point too!!
Old 16-04-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Damn it!!! I know her!!
Wah, so happening. Can share contact? Thanks!!
Old 16-04-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
shierhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald View Post
Bro, thanks for sharing, but I think it's better to share discreetly so as to protect her too.
Agreed with you bro
Old 17-04-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Damn it!!! I know her!!
Can pm her contact or wechat bro? Thanks.
Old 18-04-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
rayniv is Cool - loads of Potential

Last few months back, went to MP and reception intro a new PRC ML. Her massage is normal but look not bad. After 3rd time visit, asked her can fj. She told can't do in shop but can find her after she off.
Due to covid cant hometown celebrate CNY so have staycation in SG and asked PRC ML to come hotel stay with me after she off. She ok. When she reach hotel, we lay on bed and have chit chat. At first, she ask me have buy condom or not. I tell her brought. Then my hand start roam her body and removing all clothes. After that, we start kiss and i slowly move down kiss. I also start tease her with my dick by insert a little bit. She no reject then i immediate insert more and start bang her in raw. When cum feeling come, she ask to cum outside. That night, we have sex 3 times and all are raw.

This is just sharing and will not share ML info as she still working in MP. sorry guys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1