The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
But isnt that what the usa has been doing for the last v60 yrs, and the french in indochina, and the british through out all its colonies, at least the Chinese hasnt colonised anyone, and i dont see participants in chinas infrastructure projects in africa and Asia complaining much.
Ill grant that china has become arrogant and a bit of a bully, but the world is not a nice place, its like a big jail. In jail if you play the nice guy, try and be fair and diplomatic, you end up being some ones bitch. Just look at Japan, an dhow USA fucked up their economy in the 80's. You can say usa is playing fair against china.
Anyway im apolitical as it really doenst make much difference, players change but the game is played the same.
Also you are attributing china gov policy to the common everyday people who have very little influence

On no dont get me wrong, I dun sarpork any nation in particular, (only Sinkie for obvious reasons ) especially engmo cuntries (thats why I dont travel there at all if I can....), the big difference is that Emperor Cockroach is trying to achieve in 6 years what others managed to achieved in your analogy of 60 years, thats why it comes across as very pushy/bully/arrogant oh no I particularly blame Emperor Cockroach as he is no doubt the main culprit

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 08-04-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but unlike you not that selfish, i dont try and monoplise ALL the SYT, even milfs need money and loving hahah

Thats why i always say I'm lucky to have cheongers like you in this world no choice even if I get a supermodel type Ms Universe in front of me I may not be able to get full sextisfaction

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 12-04-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
those of you interested in what this teen spinner looks like...cute but cant say is beautiful but with a young pussy likethat and 300k im not complaining

Yeap this is cute alright sometimes cant understand their constant fetish with tattoos even at such at young age, once inked its almost permanent even when scrubbed in future it will look like a huge blur patch

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-04-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
blackandhairy is Cool - loads of Potential

Last edited by blackandhairy; 05-05-2021 at 10:00 AM.
Old 13-04-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandhairy View Post
Vietnamese is the best

Among asians I still prefer them anytime VBs are blessed with good genes and majority of them are attractive even without make-up, cant really say the same about most sinkies females thou....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-04-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
I noticed a lot of millennials in most countries have this fetish, its their need to want to appear unique original but they are dumb and incapable of doing anything special so they end up with all the same tattoos

Been feeling lazy and bored, so i been going out and fucking all kinds of girls just for a diff experience

I repeated with this one prob 4 times, one of the sexiest 26yr old for 200k i ever fucked. Just as a experiment i posted her pic on the finding sugarbabes thread asking how much some guys would pay to have her as a sugarbabe as i was going to pass her their contacts if they interested i got offers of 2-2.5k month, hahah where as im fucking her for 10 bucks. Pity as the more i fuck her the less her service becomes.

Worst still some of them didn't even really understand the real meaning of the tattoos e.g. thai amulets thingy, they got it becos it looks kinda cool or somebody they know have it

U need to get another physical hobby other than f-king otherwise few more years you gona covered all the WLs in the whole of the South liao.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-04-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
I though from your comments with tonycheong you prefer laos or cambodia (no bj comment), problem is and its a generalisation is that the more western, females get, the more entitled they get so they expect men to accept them as they are even when they overweight.

One will always have a few favourites and not just one I travel more to Wetnam much more than any other cuntries so VBs still my all-time favourite

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-04-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
problem is that soon girls become just another session of thrusting in/out of a orifice hahah

This is what I always tell my travelling buddies what I do when I can't cum anymore due to too much F-king ==> "poke for fun"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-04-2021, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
This one i poke for fun, interested in all the tatts i know just imaginary but feel girls like this are bad and slutty hahah 400k big boobs 22 yrs old

Wow thats a humongous patch of tattoo

How the hell did the tattooist even managed to complete that with the pussy so near his face for couple of hours I really wonder???? the urge to lick it will be tremendous Unless its a "she" but not many female tattooists around

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-04-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This one i poke for fun, interested in all the tatts i know just imaginary but feel girls like this are bad and slutty hahah 400k big boobs 22 yrs old
I have noticed that there are quite a few Viet girls who have quality ink work done. Last time I was in HCMC I had a girl with a full back dragon that was very well done. I am fan of this and you are right the girls who have these types of tatts always seem sluttier.
Old 19-04-2021, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
The above 21yr old girls' sanitised zalo pics, she not as cute as the pics prob was 1-2 yrs earlier huhu

"Sanitised" well at least she was honest about it

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-04-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
I have noticed that there are quite a few Viet girls who have quality ink work done. Last time I was in HCMC I had a girl with a full back dragon that was very well done. I am fan of this and you are right the girls who have these types of tatts always seem sluttier.

Well I'm kinda weirdo as big tatts actually turn me off instead my other travelling kakis are also into tattoos

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-04-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Well I'm kinda weirdo as big tatts actually turn me off instead my other travelling kakis are also into tattoos
turn you off but most important is turn kkj on
Old 20-04-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes im weird, i dislike tatts, i would never get one as i think they common and for stupid people who cannot think for themselves, and i would prefer my gf didnt have one, but now its so common that to avoid it would just limit your selection pool. However as a novelty i dont mind tattoos when fucking a girl as for some reason it feels slutty, its like they say you want your wife to be a angel but fuck like a whore

Haha same same but at least not bad you can still manage to turn yourself on to complete the task I'm actually okay with small little tattoos on the ankles & such but not into ultra big ones

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-04-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
turn you off but most important is turn kkj on

Errrm I'm much lower grade than yours I cant do so once I'm turned off not like you simi sai also can makan

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1