The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2021, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
damien is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamien is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Seeking opinions on relationship

Just spoke to my buddy and i am thinking maybe i should share here and seek you guys opinion. He is with his sg gf for almost 6 years now and they tried BTO a few times without any success. Recently he met a thai girl and he’s obsessed with her, but not quite sure if she’s as keen or not (a decent one). Now he is stuck in a situation of whether to choose his sg gf or break up and go for the thai. Both are decent looking and treat him pretty well.
BTW he said the thai girl came from a rich family and if he manage to get her, his life is settled but probably have to move to Thailand to stay with the girl family.

Bro if you were him, what will you do? Will you go for stability or risk it?
Old 25-02-2021, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!
Re: Seeking opinions on relationship

Marrying a rich girl doesnt mean her family will provide you everything. In fact, her family might look down on you.
Old 25-02-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien View Post
Just spoke to my buddy and i am thinking maybe i should share here and seek you guys opinion. He is with his sg gf for almost 6 years now and they tried BTO a few times without any success. Recently he met a thai girl and he’s obsessed with her, but not quite sure if she’s as keen or not (a decent one). Now he is stuck in a situation of whether to choose his sg gf or break up and go for the thai. Both are decent looking and treat him pretty well.
BTW he said the thai girl came from a rich family and if he manage to get her, his life is settled but probably have to move to Thailand to stay with the girl family.

Bro if you were him, what will you do? Will you go for stability or risk it?
He should meet his family for a couple of times before drawing a conclusion.
Old 25-02-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

My bad guys, don’t get me wrong.

“BTW he said the thai girl came from a rich family and if he manage to get her, his life is settled but probably have to move to Thailand to stay with the girl family.” - This was meant as a joke from him ��

He will still have to provide for the girl and in fact he have to work even harder to provide for her since they cant go for BTO if he chooses to be with the thai girl.
Old 25-02-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Did he share how he met her? Hardly got any travel these days.
Wah i didnt ask so much on this though, he didnt mention about it.. i guess the girl is in sg?
Old 28-02-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Did he share how he met her? Hardly got any travel these days.
this is probably the most important question. How he met her?

Also how the friend know the thai girl family is rich?
If just by the looks of their car / house, better dig deeper and get to know more. Perceptions can be deceiving.
Thai people are well known to love "face" and lack of financial management skills. They can be heavily in debt and you'll never know till everything falls apart.

One of my thai ex gf also from "rich" family. They are in the timber business. Their family have a big house, big enough for 3 families to live into it, divided by 3 separate sections. It like 3 houses joint together and some land surrounding it, walled up. Each family member also have a personal car, plus a more few trucks for business usage. Then a few years ago, suddenly the family business became very bad + the dad found a new gf and depleted all savings & even borrowed heavily from banks to the $$$ use on her.
Needless to say, bankrupted. House & cars all repossesed by banks (so all these assets came with big loans from banks actually), leaving behind 1 SUV & 1 old lorry. Now whole family living in wooden hut, built by themselves on a piece of land which was leased to them cheaply by a kind landowner (like 5k baht a year only). Now they just do small scale timber business, just earning enough to live and hardly able to achieve the previous scale of business they did.

Last edited by fallen11; 28-02-2021 at 12:32 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1