The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How Far Relationship With A ML Can Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What is the thrill of having a relationship with a ML? Is it the attraction of the forbidden fruit as in you think you can get something that other men will not get?

Given the time, effort and money spent you guys seem to be spent wooing a ML, if the same time, effort and money is spent wooing another lady in a different industry, your success rate is so much higher. I mean some of the ladies working in the factories, service sector (waitress, hotel staff) can be younger, prettier with better figures and less baggage. And they may have more time for you.
True but not all have the same luck as knowing these type of girls.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is the thrill of having a relationship with a ML? Is it the attraction of the forbidden fruit as in you think you can get something that other men will not get?

Given the time, effort and money spent you guys seem to be spent wooing a ML, if the same time, effort and money is spent wooing another lady in a different industry, your success rate is so much higher. I mean some of the ladies working in the factories, service sector (waitress, hotel staff) can be younger, prettier with better figures and less baggage. And they may have more time for you.
If you fuck one woman too many times, you tend to develop feelings for her. I think it all starts from there.

Ladies outside the industry generally don't jump into bed with you as quickly as an ML would, and I would say because the normal lady is generally less experienced in sex than an ML, so the sessions may also not be so memorable.

YMMV
Old 06-05-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
If you fuck one woman too many times, you tend to develop feelings for her. I think it all starts from there.

Ladies outside the industry generally don't jump into bed with you as quickly as an ML would, and I would say because the normal lady is generally less experienced in sex than an ML, so the sessions may also not be so memorable.

YMMV
I agree with you, that fuck one woman too many times will develop feelings.

That’s why many bros here have a stable of ML to choose from. Rotate them to decrease the emotional attachement.

Whenever I find myself getting a little bit more attached to one, I will find another and after the deed is done, my emotions get more stabilised.

There is a scientific term for this, it’s called oxytocin.

There is a rush of oxytocin while involved in the physical part of sex. It boost emotions like love, affection, and euphoria, making us fall in love with whoever she is.

So to counter too much KC, rotation is key.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311 View Post
True but not all have the same luck as knowing these type of girls.
Wechat people nearby function?

Quote:
Sadly, the same thinking does not apply to the wives and girlfriends. Otherwise there is no need to look for relationship with MLs.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post

That’s why many bros here have a stable of ML to choose from. Rotate them to decrease the emotional attachement.

Whenever I find myself getting a little bit more attached to one, I will find another and after the deed is done, my emotions get more stabilised.

There is a rush of oxytocin while involved in the physical part of sex. It boost emotions like love, affection, and euphoria, making us fall in love with whoever she is.

Interesting point and seem some truth in it. Up u 16
Old 06-05-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 19
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Quote:

I agree with this thingy too (up u bro), but hard to find comfort , have to keep rotating however if hit too many walls will still go back find the original one . This is my problem. Maybe too long out of the local scene liao, any bro have recommendations .
Old 06-05-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

YMMV
i think i get sick of fucking the same woman after 3-4 times no matter how hot the lady is. hence i tend not to kena KC.

i agree that normal ladies sex kung fu really cannot beat those average mls. always end up feel like i'm servicing them. only advantage is that when they orgasm its usually real and not hard to get them there.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 3
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

that is prolly one of the reasons with the thrill factor of having a r/s with an ML.

I also tried wooing other gals/aquaintances like admin ladies, factories shift workers and even waitress from a local pub/bar i used to frequent, but the sex isnt great and the honeymoon period is not prolonged even with some emotional strings attached as compared to with an ML who really knows how to press my buttons and make me feel damm good.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 3
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

i guess im more sentimental in that sense so i wont get sick of upping the same pussy over and over again, plus further more if i need to find another one (ie. rotational) its gonna be a vicious cycle up spending time and money to support the ML and this might not even gurantee a slot to up her later.
Old 06-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Usually I visit ML one to two times a week. So just keep the number of regulars to maximum 3. But getting very attached to one now as no one match her standard

Last edited by Kongyong; 06-05-2021 at 02:02 PM.
Old 06-05-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Interesting point and seem some truth in it. Up u 16
Upped u bro round 2
Old 06-05-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by engine View Post
I agree with this thingy too (up u bro), but hard to find comfort , have to keep rotating however if hit too many walls will still go back find the original one . This is my problem. Maybe too long out of the local scene liao, any bro have recommendations .
Upped u bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1