The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Big Sexy, nice work you got here. Well done .... I really learned alot from your postings, keep it up ba!! ( just up your points for you )
Old 19-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
johnny88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I've another question and hopefully you can advise. Thanks in advance lah...

What if i want to marry my GF who is now married in another country (PRC) while she is in the mist of her divorce which will take some time. Can I still married her and register in Singapore? Am I breaking any law here???
Old 20-10-2005, 01:54 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

my advise will be to wait for her divorce procedures to complete before u marry her.. coz she is still legally "married" until she is offically divorce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny88
Bro, I've another question and hopefully you can advise. Thanks in advance lah...

What if i want to marry my GF who is now married in another country (PRC) while she is in the mist of her divorce which will take some time. Can I still married her and register in Singapore? Am I breaking any law here???

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-10-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
dunwan is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hi bro,

my gf is a PRC currently married to a sg man. they have been married for abt 2mths but had not consumate thier marriage. are there any ways or means which she can end this marriage without having to wait for 3yrs.

many thks in advance...
Old 04-11-2005, 09:04 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

see first page of this thread for answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunwan
hi bro,

my gf is a PRC currently married to a sg man. they have been married for abt 2mths but had not consumate thier marriage. are there any ways or means which she can end this marriage without having to wait for 3yrs.

many thks in advance...

Old 04-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Stanley Tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys, this is just an expression of my thoughts....without offense to anyone reading who disagrees

for those who want to divorce his wife only to marry another, can you take some time off to consider.....why marry?

what is marriage?

marriage is essentially a complex contract made under the Women's Charter.

thus you are agreeing to (i) share your worldly assets with your future wife, whilst her assets remain hers (ii) that in the event she decide to divorce you, you will continue to support her in the manner she is accustomed....that if your divorce is messy, she can apply to the court for sole custody and limited access which means you become an uncle to your own children overnight (iii) if she should take on a lover, then not only are you cuckold but are legally compelled to maintain her and thus indirectly her lover until they decide to get legally married.

marriage is made under the Women's Charter, a law that protects women.

so guys, of course you are free to choose marriage - one girl over another....but do factor in this point okay? at least you do so with your eyes opened.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Stanley Tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i read the dates of the posts wrongly....sorry

the reasonings behind my earlier post still stands however....
Old 08-11-2005, 11:17 AM

Yo stanley.. this thread is about law on Marriage and divorce..... Not discouraging people from getting marry. Do start your own stread if you want to post further on the issue. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley Tan
i read the dates of the posts wrongly....sorry

the reasonings behind my earlier post still stands however....

Old 10-11-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
thus you are agreeing to (i) share your worldly assets with your future wife, whilst her assets remain hers (ii) that in the event she decide to divorce you, you will continue to support her in the manner she is accustomed....that if your divorce is messy, she can apply to the court for sole custody and limited access which means you become an uncle to your own children overnight (iii) if she should take on a lover, then not only are you cuckold but are legally compelled to maintain her and thus indirectly her lover until they decide to get legally married.
Become an uncle Overnight ? how do you derive to that conclusion ? Your own child calls you UNCLE?

also, on the other hand, a MAN "can" apply to court of Sole custody too. But do men bother most of the time ? There's alot of work to be done and with the right lawyer who knows what to do... you'll be able to get your child. just depends how much effort you want to put in. Most men will give up after awhile.

Quote:
marriage is made under the Women's Charter, a law that protects women.
protects women from Abusive husbands. it doesn't protect the women much from other things
Old 12-11-2005, 09:00 PM

hi.. you say lay? how old are the people involved?

read my other thread on rape there.. you will find the answer there.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42477

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxxx99 - from a PM
Hi there,

Out of curiousity, are you also familiar with Section375 of the penal code on rape.

Woman know 2 guys A & B
If a woman is invited to a party consented to have sex with the first guyA, 2 nd guy B came along & insist on having a gang bang with 2 other guys(stangers to the woman) with a threat he will hurt A if woman does not give in. Woman gives in out of fear for A not her life.

Does this constitute rape under the penal code??

Old 08-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Jackdaniel80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw a programme on channel U yesterday about a singaporean who marrys a phillipine wife but his wife is deported out of singapore as she has broken the rule because she previously holds a work permit in singapore. foreign workers who previously holds a work permit in singapore are not allowed to marry singaporeans, i got a question here, can i marry a WL who previously work in geylang and bring them to stay in singapore after they ORD? Are their work permit same as those issued by the MOM under the same clause? i am worry that i will end up like that man because i planned to marry a WL after she has ord and bring her to stay in singapore with me, kind brothers out there pls advice, your help will be greatly appreciated, thanks..
Old 08-12-2005, 01:09 PM

Under the Marriage Restriction Policy, work permit holders are not allowed to marry Singaporeans or permanent residents without getting permission from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). The policy extends to former work permit holders even after they have left Singapore.... last i heard they might review this law.

you can approach the Controller of Work Permits, Ministry of Manpower. For application or information on eligibility to stay in Singapore after marriage, kindly check with the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackdaniel80
i got a question here, can i marry a WL who previously work in geylang and bring them to stay in singapore after they ORD?

Old 22-12-2005, 07:34 AM

basically there are two-stage process in a divorce process.

In the first stage, the court will deal with the question of the divorce itself, i.e. whether the marriage should be dissolved (i.e. discontinued).

In the second stage, the court will deal with the "ancillary matters", i.e. the children, the matrimonial assets (for example, the HDB flat), and maintenance for the wife and children.

SETTING DOWN ACTION FOR TRIAL is just one of the steps in stage 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm from Blurbg
hey bro, wonder if can tell me what is 'REQUEST FOR SETTING DOWN ACTION or set down the matter for hearing',a notice i have recieved from court. I have try making a search but couldn't found anything related. Hope u can help me tks

Old 22-12-2005, 11:55 AM

Stages and steps in divorce

Divorce is a two-stage process.

In the first stage, the court will deal with the question of the divorce itself, i.e. whether the marriage should be dissolved (i.e. discontinued).

In the second stage, the court will deal with the "ancillary matters", i.e. the children, the matrimonial assets (for example, the HDB flat), and maintenance for the wife and children.

*** Forms 1-30 can be view and downloaded here
http://www.familycourtofsingapore.go...forms1to30.htm

The steps in a matrimonial proceeding are as follows:

First Stage
Step 1 Filing of Divorce Petition

To commence a divorce proceeding, the Petitioner (i.e. the applicant) must stamp and file the following documents:

(1) Divorce Petition. The petition should state which of the 5 facts (i.e. adultery, unreasonable conduct, desertion, 3 years' separation with consent or 4 years' separation) the divorce is based on, as well as the prayers (i.e. applications) on the ancillary matters ( Form 3 );

(2) Notice of Proceedings to the Respondent (the spouse who is being sued for divorce) (Form 12 ) or Notice to the Co-Respondent (the person with whom the Respondent is committing adultery or having an improper association) ( Form 14);

(3) where there are minor children, an Agreed Parenting Plan ( Form 26): or Proposed Parenting Plan (Form 27); and

(4) where there is an HDB flat for division, an Agreed Matrimonial Property Plan (Form 28 and Form 30) or Proposed Matrimonial Property Plan (Form 29 and Form 30).

Within 7 days after filing the divorce petition, the Petitioner must stamp and file an affidavit in support of the petition (Form 8). In the affidavit, the Petitioner confirms the contents stated in the petition, and states the particulars in support of the fact pleaded (i.e. adultery, unreasonable conduct, desertion, 3 years' separation with consent or 4 years' separation).

If you need assistance in drafting or preparing the divorce papers, it is advisable for you to seek legal advice.

Old 22-12-2005, 11:59 AM

*** Forms 1-30 can be view and downloaded here
http://www.familycourtofsingapore.go...forms1to30.htm

First Stage
Step 2 Service of Petition

The Petitioner must serve the divorce papers mentioned above on the Respondent and the Co-Respondent (where applicable). In addition, the Petitioner must serve a copy of an acknowledgement of service (Form 15 and Form 16) and a copy of a memorandum of appearance service (Form 17 and Form 18). This is to give the Respondent and Co-Respondent notice that a suit has been started against them. Service may be effected by:

(1) personal service: an authorised person (usually the clerk of a law firm) must hand the divorce papers to the Respondent or Co-Respondent personally; or

(2) service by registered post: the divorce papers may be sent to the Respondent's or Co-Respondent's address by registered post but he/she must sign and return the Acknowledgment of Service to the Petitioner for service to be valid;

(3) service on the Singapore solicitor of a Respondent or Co-Respondent: the divorce papers may be sent to the Singapore solicitor of a Respondent or Co-Respondent by any means, but for service to be valid, the solicitor must endorse on any of the documents that he accepts the divorce papers on behalf of the Respondent or Co-respondent.

A Divorce Petition can also be served on a Respondent who is residing outside Singapore, without getting the prior approval of the court, by using one of the above means.
If the Petitioner is unable to serve by the above means, the Petitioner may apply, by filing a Summons-in-Chambers, for:

(1) substituted service (i.e. ask the court to approve an alternative mode of service, e.g. by pasting the divorce papers on the front door of the place where the Respondent normally resides, or by placing an advertisement of the divorce in the newspapers (if the country in which the Respondent resides is known); or

(2) dispensation of service (i.e. ask the court to approve that the divorce papers need not be served. However, the court will only grant this if reasonable efforts have been made to locate the Respondent and even the country in which the Respondent can be found cannot be ascertained.)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1