The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3706 / Power: 16
President has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond reputePresident has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieTan View Post
H12 R08

Janette / Janet
one word to discribe, BBBJ+ CIM = power... looks 7/10, body pettie
sorry for the short FR.
Thanks for sharing, H12 R08 provides good services, and what is special about her is that she provides CIM - quite rare in PT

Another good one is H12R06 MJ, dont know if she back or not. The H12R01 Inter is fair but I found she is too active in selling her services ... Still like girl a bit passive when cloth on but of course after undressing then a different story
Old 03-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphorny View Post
Dear Bros,

today saw a tall (1.73m) and super chio WL peeping out the doorway of H24. Was told by another WL that she just started work yesterday. Can bros verify?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes, she is in H24R17.
Woo bro you are resourceful I like tall girls, will check her this Sat. to see if she will be there, so she also Ex-GL girl ? The only problem is not enough $$
Old 03-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedomme View Post
Woo bro you are resourceful I like tall girls, will check her this Sat. to see if she will be there, so she also Ex-GL girl ? The only problem is not enough $$
Thank you Bro fedomme, I'm just trying to help. From what I gather from my Ivy H16R14, this new girl H24R17 is from "HC". She say is a massage parlour but can fuck. I dunno about this thing I tell Ivy I never go there.

You might also want to try new girl in H07R03 - Super. Then there is also Kidd H14R04, she will be back soon from 1 month leave, 11 or 13 Dec.

Aiyah, $$ no problem ah. Look at me, as you say I resourceful. I have day job plus part-time job so $$ for my fucking hobby no problem. That is my tip for you, get part-time job ah, something easy, try the F&B industry, he-he!

Last edited by fornicator; 03-12-2009 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Add text
Old 03-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by President View Post
Thanks for sharing, H12 R08 provides good services, and what is special about her is that she provides CIM - quite rare in PT

Another good one is H12R06 MJ, dont know if she back or not. The H12R01 Inter is fair but I found she is too active in selling her services ... Still like girl a bit passive when cloth on but of course after undressing then a different story
MJ H12R06 is back on duty since yesterday if I remember right. Anyways, she work today. H12 got queue for Inter H12R01 and MJ H12R06. The only thing I realize in H12, most of the WLs are time watchers. MJ, Inter and May H12R01A. Don't know about other Bros but this is only my observation.

Personally I find CIM disgusting. Please remember that WLs are also human and they are here to provide us services for our sexual desires so we should also treat them with dignity. If they get sick, how?

You guys "come in mouth", later your semen infected then it will remain in her mouth and possibly pass it on to the next unforunate and unexpecting Bro who will french her.

Damn, you mean to tell me you pay good money to just let it all out in her mouth? Son of a bitch, what is wrong with you people?

Last edited by fornicator; 03-12-2009 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Add text
Old 03-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
limjp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CIM? then what about BBBJ? my advise ... refrain from all vice if you're scared. PCC yourself, 100% safe & free!!
Old 04-12-2009, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limjp View Post
CIM? then what about BBBJ? my advise ... refrain from all vice if you're scared. PCC yourself, 100% safe & free!!
BBBj is ok, just try not to CIM. (PCC = ?)

Scared?! Is that what you think this is about? You think I'm scared? Fuck that shit! I'm not scared! You just don't get it, do you? Ha-ha! I'm enjoying what I do, no matter what happens. I am ready to take the risk. If I get AIDS (touch wood) then so be it. Die, die lah! I don't give a fuck. We all die anyway. But I will die happy, not scared!

So far I've done it all (I think), frenching, licking, 69, BBBj, AR and I even fuck with no condom, on two occasions some more with the same WL. With whom? I'm not going to tell in respect to the WL's request. I'm confident these WLs are safe because they go for check-up unlike the PRC "streetwalkers". No way I'm going to fuck those! But even if they go for check-up, the risk is still there, but like I said, I am ready to take the risk, no matter what!

But no way for me is CIM and fucking in the asshole (AJ is it?), I have to draw the line somewhere.

You want to spend your money in that way, is fine by me. It's your money, I don't care, much less give a fuck.

TGIF Bros, have a happy fucking weekend!
Old 04-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Damn, you mean to tell me you pay good money to just let it all out in her mouth? Son of a bitch, what is wrong with you people?
Quote:
So far I've done it all (I think), frenching, licking, 69, BBBj, AR and I even fuck with no condom, on two occasions some more with the same WL.

But no way for me is CIM and fucking in the asshole (AJ is it?), I have to draw the line somewhere.

You want to spend your money in that way, is fine by me. It's your money, I don't care, much less give a fuck.!
Hey bro... chill!!! We don't need righteous, holier-than-thou attitudes here ok? Please don't make this PT threads a landscape of politics and personality confrontations, like FL Dome 2 has become.

If bros like CIM and AJ, there's no need to be judgemental and hurl verbal abuse. Like we are not being judgemental with your WL pussy-licking and such. Anyway, I'm one of those guys who thoroughly love a good BBBJ and CIM!

PT threads have always been for the longest time, civil, diplomatic, generous, pleasant - a place where bros have a great tendency to give a lot more, than they take. Keep the peace here please.

We're all good? Now back to the regular programming......
Old 04-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Hey bro... chill!!! We don't need righteous, holier-than-thou attitudes here ok? Please don't make this PT threads a landscape of politics and personality confrontations, like FL Dome 2 has become.

If bros like CIM and AJ, there's no need to be judgemental and hurl verbal abuse. Like we are not being judgemental with your WL pussy-licking and such. Anyway, I'm one of those guys who thoroughly love a good BBBJ and CIM!

PT threads have always been for the longest time, civil, diplomatic, generous, pleasant - a place where bros have a great tendency to give a lot more, than they take. Keep the peace here please.

We're all good? Now back to the regular programming......
Yes Bro U-Da-Man, you are absolutely correct!

Bros, please accept my humble apologies. I am really sorry if I was being judgemental (and an asshole at that).

Thank you Bro U-Da-Man for bringing me down back to earth! God, WTF was I thinking?!

But one thing is for sure though, I will never be righteous, holier-than-thou whatever. Because there is no turning back for me! Ha-ha! I'm happy where I am now! Yeah, pussy-lickin' good!

Cheers Bros, and have a nice fucking weekend!

Last edited by fornicator; 04-12-2009 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Typo error
Old 04-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ahpong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Carol H7R11

First room on your right when you enter. This is the third Carol I tried in PT (one in H16 and another in H11).

Not tall, good body and a slutty look. Very hardworking, long foreplay with AR, BBBJ in various positions. FJ on many positions too. Good value for $50.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shortgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I know what time Petain close-shop
Old 04-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
limjp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro fornicator, cool down. i just say that as a general. not directed at anyone. to me, life is short, enjoy while you can ...
Old 04-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thank you Bro U-Da-Man for bringing me down back to earth! God, WTF was I thinking?!!
No worries... more importantly, you've made that realisation. Good on you... fuck on bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpong View Post
FR on Carol H7R11.
Yes she does have that slutty cfm face. Looks late 20s, quite pretty with that China-doll hair-do. Always see her at her door but never approach because I didn't know what she provides.

Now thanks to your info bro, she'll be a target for sure Cheers
Old 04-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
I understand AJ is a big no-no. But what's wrong with CIM if the lady kindly allows it? We are at the giving end not the receiving end, right?
Old 04-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
I understand AJ is a big no-no. But what's wrong with CIM if the lady kindly allows it? We are at the giving end not the receiving end, right?
Yes Bro Gesch, understood. I apologise.

It's just not my thing so I'm still not going to do it. But you all can carry on. No worries Bro.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
No worries... more importantly, you've made that realisation. Good on you... fuck on bro!
Yes sir! Thank you sir!

I've been on a rampage in H07 these past week, boom! Just can't get enough I'm coming back for more tomorrow!!!

As I've mentioned earlier, I'm fucking as much as I can because I will be on a 3-week holiday. I'm going to miss BL/PT that's why I went on a twice-a-day-fuck diet started last Tuesday 'til Thursday, that's 6 WLs in 3 days! Shiok! Today Friday one time only but two sessions. God my legs hurt. Fucking is indeed a great workout. I'm not going to the gym! Fuck that shit!

Tomorrow I'll be having a 2-hour fucking marathon, it's my last day what.

Sunday off already, so see you in 3 fucking weeks.

Fuck on Brudders!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1